AuthorMessage
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 14th, 2006 at 11:59pm
Ok, lets go over how we debate on GSB.

1.- We respect other's opinions.
2.- Never do we insult another user, never. That results in being banned.
3.- If you don't have anything constructive to say, don't say anything.

Can we all act like mature people and debate in a sophisticated Fashion? Or is this going to turn into something hateful?
Toxic Teeth
Idiot
Toxic Teeth

Blog
July 15th, 2006 at 12:03am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

Can we all act like mature people and debate in a sophisticated Fashion? Or is this going to turn into something hateful?

hmmmm...considering what i have witnessed....probley the last thing you said...
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 12:03am
Slappy:
Cigarettes And Valentines:
Viva La Stupid:
Slappy:
Slappy:

Because, i feel, that AI is shitty music bought up by the masses for the popularity aspect. Seeing this, Green Day is doing anything possible to make more money off of it.

Ive lost my faith in them.
Alright now your just being fucking retarded. -_-

I dont see that at all. I dont obsess over something you do so Im fucking retarded?

Rediculous.
The fact that you said the album American Idiot is shitty? Hmm. No.
Don't join if you're gonna criticize them. -_-

she is allowed to have her own opinion
She could be better about it.

Well arent you little miss hypocrit? You called me fucking retarded. So YOU could be better about YOUR opinion.
I didn't call you fucking retarded. I simply stated you were being fucking retarded. Hypocrite, eh? I think not. All I did was ask you why you thought that way and you get all "shitty" and stuff over american idiot. If you think that you "hate" american idiot....you don't. Ok. American Idiot was one of their best albums and you know that. And any true Green Day fan would understand and know that all their albums are great. So... Hand
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 15th, 2006 at 12:05am

I didn't call you fucking retarded. I simply stated you were being fucking retarded. Hypocrite, eh? I think not. All I did was ask you why you thought that way and you get all "shitty" and stuff over american idiot. If you think that you "hate" american idiot....you don't. Ok. American Idiot was one of their best albums and you know that. And any true Green Day fan would understand and know that all their albums are great. So... Hand

I_worship_tre_Cool:

Slappy
Geek
Slappy
July 15th, 2006 at 12:07am

And? I stated my opinion and you got an attitude. I didnt get "shitty" over AI. I said it was shit, because thats how I feel.

I do hate american idiot, who are you to say I dont? And I dont believe I know that AI is their best, because quite frankly, it isnt.

I dont see how my disliking one album makes me any less of a fan. But apparently you know everything about everyone.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 15th, 2006 at 12:08am
Ok, once again. Respect others opinions. He doesnt have to like American Idiot, I dont care for it either. The bass line is dead,it's whiney,Billie Joe has some major overkill on guitar, and the image that came along with American Idiot was so fake. Billie Joe said himself that they needed a different image for a punk rock opera, although nothing about American Idiot was punk.

Any true Green Day fan would like waht they choose to and not tell other fans what they can and can't like.

Your opinion is yours and yours alone, quit acting as if it's the only thing that can be correct. Different people have different tounges for tasting. Wink
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 15th, 2006 at 12:10am
Well, I can see how it's important. If you dont like the album, you dont want a movie, but there is a better thread for it, I'll find you guys the link.
King of the Pervs
Jackass
King of the Pervs
July 15th, 2006 at 12:11am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Ok, once again. Respect others opinions. He doesnt have to like American Idiot, I dont care for it either. The bass line is dead,it's whiney,Billie Joe has some major overkill on guitar, and the image that came along with American Idiot was so fake. Billie Joe said himself that they needed a different image for a punk rock opera, although nothing about American Idiot was punk.

Any true Green Day fan would like waht they choose to and not tell other fans what they can and can't like.

Your opinion is yours and yours alone, quit acting as if it's the only thing that can be correct. Different people have different tounges for tasting. Wink

Amen.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 15th, 2006 at 12:15am
http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=30873&start=0

http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=41946&start=600

use one of those unless your post directly relates back to the movie. Please Cool
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 15th, 2006 at 12:18am
thank you
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 12:19am
Slappy:

And? I stated my opinion and you got an attitude. I didnt get "shitty" over AI. I said it was shit, because thats how I feel.

I do hate american idiot, who are you to say I dont? And I dont believe I know that AI is their best, because quite frankly, it isnt.

I dont see how my disliking one album makes me any less of a fan. But apparently you know everything about everyone.
0_____________________0
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 15th, 2006 at 12:28am
Slappy:

0_____________________0

Please quit spamming. I dont see what 0_______________________0 has to do with a movie.
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 12:32am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Slappy:

0_____________________0

Please quit spamming. I dont see what 0_______________________0 has to do with a movie.
I was replying to her message? Rolling Eyes
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 12:34am
I_worship_tre_Cool:
Slappy:

0_____________________0

Which is just a "smiley" in itself, it doesn't relate because you said nothing useful.
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
July 15th, 2006 at 12:34am

First off, it's a he. Secondly. thats Spam.

"o__________________o" isnt even words. PLease stop argueing and get back on topic, I dont want to have to lock this.
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 12:35am
I_worship_tre_Cool:

First off, it's a he. Secondly. thats Spam.

"o__________________o" isnt even words. PLease stop argueing and get back on topic, I dont want to have to lock this.
Me not arguing. Shifty
Santa Billie
Falling In Love With The Board
Santa Billie
July 15th, 2006 at 12:43am
Um...

Does anyone think the AI movie is one dumb fucking idea?

It's kind of like...a little late to make it now...

All the teenies are gonna be like "Green who?"

Hahahaha.

I just don't want the movie because I don't like the storyline of American
Idiot to begin with.

I think it's so emo and overrated haha. But that's just me.
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
July 15th, 2006 at 12:43am
Santa Billie:
Um...

Hahahaha.

Idiot to begin with.

i completely agree
Insurgentes
Post Whore
Insurgentes

Mibba
July 15th, 2006 at 12:44am
Santa Billie:
Um...

Hahahaha.

Idiot to begin with.

If you read back before that big debate, most people think it's a dumb idea.
Including myself. American Idiot already made it big, and the movie now will only kill it further now that's it no longer all new and "zomgz" and stuff.
Forever
Addict
Forever
July 15th, 2006 at 12:45am
I think it's a good idea. But Green Day should act in it. I mean..it's their album so why have someone else do it? You know? But yea its a good idea. Green Day seems like they would be good actors. Retard
Register