AuthorMessage
Fashion Zombies!
Jackass
Fashion Zombies!

Mibba Blog
May 12th, 2006 at 05:04am
Santa Billie:
SeverusSnape:
In my opinion, they should put unkown actors for the cast. And not the guy they used in the JoS vid. And the plot shouldn't be Hollywoodised.

I wonder if AI would be part of the soundtracK?? Maybe have songs and composures in similar tunes?? *gasp* maybe there'll be new material by GD on the soundtrack.

Surprised New music!!

Mmm very possible.

But okay, honestly...if they're making the movie, why the hell are they
taking so long?

The only people that are gonna want to see it is the real fans...

I'm sure all the...for lack of a better word, "teenies" are tired of Green Day...

Thats true...You still get punk posers/Fan posers "loving" Green Day.

A Teenie in my grade declared she doesnt like Green Day anymore today Cheer
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
May 12th, 2006 at 05:58pm
St Hayley:
Santa Billie:
SeverusSnape:
In my opinion, they should put unkown actors for the cast. And not the guy they used in the JoS vid. And the plot shouldn't be Hollywoodised.

I wonder if AI would be part of the soundtracK?? Maybe have songs and composures in similar tunes?? *gasp* maybe there'll be new material by GD on the soundtrack.

Surprised New music!!

Mmm very possible.

But okay, honestly...if they're making the movie, why the hell are they
taking so long?

The only people that are gonna want to see it is the real fans...

I'm sure all the...for lack of a better word, "teenies" are tired of Green Day...

Thats true...You still get punk posers/Fan posers "loving" Green Day.

A Teenie in my grade declared she doesnt like Green Day anymore today Cheer
I love how judgemental you all are, acting like you know every little detail about Green Day and they are completely ignorant, At one time, you didnt know anything either, so instead of judging, try being considerate and nice. Hatred is so over rated and useless.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
May 12th, 2006 at 06:50pm
I'll see it x_x.
That would be cool if they put new songs it it.
But...Older songs = sex.

But come on!
Can't you imagine then in a chase scene with King For A Day blaring :B?

Okay...
I'll shut up ^^.
Lor
Geek
Lor

Blog
May 12th, 2006 at 08:26pm
Tig:
I heard though that they won't be playing the main characters...it would be cool if they did we know they can act....

Did you ever see the Haunted episode with Billie in it? Lets just say his acting is pretty bad at the beginning....and then there's the Jimmy Kimmel. That was great!
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
May 14th, 2006 at 08:28am
GreenDayCastaway:
SeverusSnape:

I read in some magazine that they said they will incorporate some of the AI lyrics in the script. I'm not sure about the whole music part of it but I think in the article it said they would use music from AI. Very Happy

I think they should use the guy from the JOS video,aka Lou Picci. I watched "Thumsucker" recently,and he's a wicked good actor.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
May 14th, 2006 at 08:31am
Matrixx:
Tig:
I heard though that they won't be playing the main characters...it would be cool if they did we know they can act....

Did you ever see the Haunted episode with Billie in it? Lets just say his acting is pretty bad at the beginning....and then there's the Jimmy Kimmel. That was great!

::reads prompter::
Sorry....Jimmy....kimmel...but...we.. have...to...go...before...our...fans...see...us.

lmfao lmfao
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
May 14th, 2006 at 07:15pm
I think that they should have a contest so that fans can be extras and such... That'd be schweet <3.

But...cha' o_o.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
May 14th, 2006 at 07:16pm
+Maiku-San+:
Matrixx:
Tig:

::reads prompter::
Sorry....Jimmy....kimmel...but...we.. have...to...go...before...our...fans...see...us.

lmfao lmfao

Tre: -steals the cookies and shoves them down his shirt- xD.
BJ+80=love[DearlyBeloved]
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BJ+80=love[DearlyBeloved]
May 14th, 2006 at 07:40pm
american idiot movie!!!
Ikickedyourdog
Geek
Ikickedyourdog
May 15th, 2006 at 03:39pm
[quote="Annie Victim"][quote="+Maiku-San+"]
Matrixx:
Tig:

have u got a link to that?
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
June 2nd, 2006 at 03:37pm
*groans* oh god, i thought this idea had been forgotten and left behind.....

*stolen from Vh1.com*
June 1, 2006
Although Green Day are moving on to their next record, they still plan to make a movie based on the American Idiot story line (see "Green Day Considering Movie Version Of American Idiot"Wink.

"It's definitely unfolding," Armstrong said. "Every single week there's more ideas about doing a film for American Idiot, and it's definitely going to happen."
http://www.vh1.com/artists/news/1533255/05312006/green_day.jhtml

nononononononononononooooo......gahhh Sad
Carrier suicide.
*sweetly sarcastic*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*sweetly sarcastic*
June 23rd, 2006 at 10:32pm
NO WAY!!! The actors will ruin it. Theres just so much emotion and stuff at stake, especially with songs like Jesus of Suburbia. there are just some things that can only be expressed with music.
LeggomyTreggo!
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
LeggomyTreggo!
June 23rd, 2006 at 11:54pm
They (the members) should act. That way Tre can dress in drag. <3
Me_is_me
Geek
Me_is_me

Mibba
June 24th, 2006 at 12:11am
[quote="xXxbringme2lifexXx"][quote="Annie Victim"]
+Maiku-San+:
Matrixx:
Tig:

have u got a link to that?

Ooo! I do! I do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89tZs0TcDCQ
slush_and_tre
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
slush_and_tre
June 24th, 2006 at 12:51am
Shocked yay! Laughing Very Happy
ColleenStarship
Addict
ColleenStarship
June 24th, 2006 at 09:41am
they already killed AI with all the merch and publicity ..... making a movie would be like diggin their own carrier graves
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 24th, 2006 at 10:18am
I dont think it will be as drastic as carreer suicide, i mean lots of band have made movies The Who did Tommy, Pink Floyd did The Wall, i mean it depends how the movie turns out, i mean even if it does happen, to be honest i think the band want to focus on the music side of things, it is people like the record company who want to market their success more than any one
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 24th, 2006 at 10:25am
billie+adie=love:
american idiot movie!!!

lmfao
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
June 24th, 2006 at 10:26am
greendayjunkie:
I dont think it will be as drastic as carreer suicide, i mean lots of band have made movies The Who did Tommy, Pink Floyd did The Wall, i mean it depends how the movie turns out, i mean even if it does happen, to be honest i think the band want to focus on the music side of things, it is people like the record company who want to market their success more than any one

Yup ^^

The Beatles and The Ramones had a movie too!! Retard
RPattz
Board Parasite
RPattz
June 24th, 2006 at 11:19am
yes Be that is very true lol, i mean people are judging it before it even comes out
Register