American Idiot Movie

AuthorMessage
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
March 5th, 2006 at 02:06am
Tré! At The Disco:
He doesn't act in interviews, so you can drop that.

He was in some Haunted episode some time back, and I think he had done a punk ass job. So saying that he can't act for shit, is like saying my mom's a man. You don't know these things, so why say them?

He does act in interviews, kthnx. So don't sound so sure, I mean, you don't know these things, so why say them?

Since a mod ^ has warned us, I won't elaborate, cos you'll just reply, then I'll reply, then the thread will get locked and we don't want that.

Back on topic: I'm starting to think the movie idea has been dropped.
yeah_you
King For A Couple Of Days
yeah_you
March 5th, 2006 at 12:49pm
same, but you never know the world is full of surprises Rolling Eyes
$*nothing*comes*to*mind*$
Geek
$*nothing*comes*to*mind*$
March 5th, 2006 at 12:56pm
I think its a really good idea but my only worry is it might not be released in the UK but fingers crossed x and it might even intrest people to green day who didnt even know they liked them.
Armstrong
Geek
Armstrong
March 5th, 2006 at 02:40pm
i luv the idea . . . but i wanna know whos gonna be in it

i think the people from the music video jos should be in it Think
Kazinda Martin
Geek
Kazinda Martin
March 5th, 2006 at 02:45pm
i cant wait
Maiku's Kind Ghost
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
March 5th, 2006 at 03:04pm
Pffft @ Lik.:
Tré! At The Disco:

He was in some Haunted episode some time back, and I think he had done a punk ass job. So saying that he can't act for shit, is like saying my mom's a man. You don't know these things, so why say them?

He does act in interviews, kthnx. So don't sound so sure, I mean, you don't know these things, so why say them?

Since a mod ^ has warned us, I won't elaborate, cos you'll just reply, then I'll reply, then the thread will get locked and we don't want that.

I hope not... what else can I look forward to about turing 17? -age that you can see R-rated movies alone/rating the movie be.
Dead End Girl
Addict
Dead End Girl
March 5th, 2006 at 05:03pm
Pffft @ Lik.:
Tré! At The Disco:

Hm..
You never know.
They did send in a treatment (like a script type thinger).
But it my have been dumped.
It'd kinda suck if it did.
But it would save them alot of greif from people who constantly call them 'sellouts'.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
March 5th, 2006 at 09:33pm
I'm hoping the idea hasn't been dropped, I'm anticipating this movie like I'm anticipating getting out of this house. I'm just hoping that it won't steryotype people who relate to the album like it did in the Jesus of Suburbia music video, but that's just me.

There was a rumor going around a while back that Owen Wilson will be in it. You know, the guy with the funky nose. Razz

But yeah, I can't wait for this. I just wish they'd release some information on it. Even if it's just "The movie is in the process of being made..", that would be good.
Kenskeet
Jackass
Kenskeet

Mibba
March 5th, 2006 at 09:36pm
does any1 no whos gonna be in it? or how i can GET in it? cuz i am destined to be whatshername and no one can tell me different! mwahahahaha, i have a whole evil plan about that but i don't want to give u ppl ideas....or type that much...
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
March 5th, 2006 at 10:19pm
i_love_margaritas007:
does any1 no whos gonna be in it? or how i can GET in it? cuz i am destined to be whatshername and no one can tell me different! mwahahahaha, i have a whole evil plan about that but i don't want to give u ppl ideas....or type that much...

I heard they were using the characters from the videos, in which case they already have a whatsername Cool
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
March 5th, 2006 at 11:33pm
i_love_margaritas007:

Get an agent Up
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
March 6th, 2006 at 06:54am
We're talking about American Idiot movie, not the American Idiot videos.. Confused
So, stay on topic d00ds =]
My Trendy Romance
Geek
My Trendy Romance
March 6th, 2006 at 07:23am
I can't wait till it comes out... it'll be worth the wait Very Happy
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
March 7th, 2006 at 01:56pm
i think it would be o.k Cool
Jamie101
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Jamie101
March 21st, 2006 at 03:55pm
I would see that movie!!(w/Tiffany)my best friend(who is in love w/ Billie Joe ) in the freakin whole world!^_^ C.U.Later Peeps! Exclamation Leto Very Happy
Bamf!
Jackass
Bamf!
March 21st, 2006 at 03:59pm
i_love_margaritas007:
Okay, I know this brings up a video, but I am still talking about casting. In the newer Making of BOBD Billie Joe said that they were using two people as Whatername and St. Jimmy. Ashley and that other guy. It does confuse me a bit though, because in the JOS video it has different people as those same characters, so my best bet is they already have people casted for those roles.
newagecarny
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
newagecarny

Mibba
March 27th, 2006 at 04:25am
I think it will suck.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
March 27th, 2006 at 04:33am
Cut[e]:
I think it will suck.
XD Nice and positive.

I...don't know really. If they do make it I'm not going to get all excited and rush to the cinema. I'd see it, but not immediately or anything.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
March 27th, 2006 at 07:40pm
Lik's So Vain.:
i_love_margaritas007:

Get an agent Up

I seriously want one.
Wouldn't that be amazing if I convinced my parents to get me an agent and just so happened to get in the movie?
Yeah. I wish ..
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
March 27th, 2006 at 07:41pm
Ultraviolet:
Cut[e]:
I think it will suck.
XD Nice and positive.

I...don't know really. If they do make it I'm not going to get all excited and rush to the cinema. I'd see it, but not immediately or anything.

I would. Rush to the theatres ... sigh.
And it would probably be full of what are known as "teenies" and then I'd probably get disgusted and curse at them all.
Yup.
Register