josh_oliday23:
xTASIADIRNT--:
i wanna see it soooooooo bad,
it would be better if they were acctually
staring in it cause like no ones is better at being
them than them right!?!
and i think there gunna have a hard tome finding someone
as bloddy gorgeous as mike!

It has nothing to do with them....it's about the story of American Idiot.

It would be retarded if they even starred in it. I'm not saying seeing them is a bad thing.. it's just retarded being a musician/actor.
Billie already is... they all did voices for Lve freaky, Die freaky

And in Haunted...

And what about that movie Dreamland?
Kurtni
Admin
Kurtni

Mibba Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 07:11pm
yeah, so it isnt anything new. I thought Billie turned Dreamland down.
Santa Billie
Falling In Love With The Board
Santa Billie
April 14th, 2006 at 07:12pm
I_worship_tre_Cool:
yeah, so it isnt anything new. I thought Billie turned Dreamland down.

I don't know...

I'm assuming that he ISN'T in the movie, but almost everyone on here begs to differ...
Santa Billie
Santa Billie
April 14th, 2006 at 07:26pm
Wait, everyone is talking about whether Billie can act or not...

Is the AI movie even coming out still?
Jimmy's Kid
Idiot
Jimmy's Kid
April 15th, 2006 at 12:30pm
oh I hope they're not in it...have you ever like really watched Haunted carefully? I mean, I think he's amazing and all that, but acting isn't really his strength if you ask me. I love how he did Live Freaky, Die Freaky, but...he's not a terrible actor, but he's not an amazing one either.

And also, I love AI, but they would have to be really careful about making a movie about it. I hope they don't to be honest cause I think it would kinda ruin the record. It's so open ended it can interpreted so many ways, but by making a movie they're giving it one, set interpretation.

If they do have to make a movie I hope that they're really involved with the writing and shooting of it, but not the promoting. The less attention they can draw to themselves being involved with the movie the better. I also kinda hope they dont do something corny like name the characters St. Jimmy, JOS, Whatsername, etc.

The story line would probably make a good movie, but if Green Day is obviously involved I think it will just backfire and people who aren't crazy fans like us will just get people annoyed that they're still pushing AI, and it has gotten a bit old, I would probably get annoyed too.

Omg, that's a long rant, sorry but I just had to get that out and sorry if you guys want GD in the movie.
Xxblitzkrieg_bobxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Xxblitzkrieg_bobxX
April 15th, 2006 at 06:45pm
its gana be the shizz
Santa Billie
Santa Billie
April 15th, 2006 at 06:52pm
Jimmy's Kid:
oh I hope they're not in it...have you ever like really watched Haunted carefully? I mean, I think he's amazing and all that, but acting isn't really his strength if you ask me. I love how he did Live Freaky, Die Freaky, but...he's not a terrible actor, but he's not an amazing one either.

And also, I love AI, but they would have to be really careful about making a movie about it. I hope they don't to be honest cause I think it would kinda ruin the record. It's so open ended it can interpreted so many ways, but by making a movie they're giving it one, set interpretation.

If they do have to make a movie I hope that they're really involved with the writing and shooting of it, but not the promoting. The less attention they can draw to themselves being involved with the movie the better. I also kinda hope they dont do something corny like name the characters St. Jimmy, JOS, Whatsername, etc.

The story line would probably make a good movie, but if Green Day is obviously involved I think it will just backfire and people who aren't crazy fans like us will just get people annoyed that they're still pushing AI, and it has gotten a bit old, I would probably get annoyed too.

Omg, that's a long rant, sorry but I just had to get that out and sorry if you guys want GD in the movie.

Oh my gosh, would everyone shut up about Billie Joe acting and all that shit?

Green Day ALREADY said NUMEROUS TIMES that they ARE NOT going
to be in the American Idiot movie.

I think the real question should be, IS THERE EVEN GOING TO BE A MOVIE?

It's been a while...and I haven't recently that they still plan on making
a movie...
DiscoStick!
Idiot
DiscoStick!
April 15th, 2006 at 06:54pm
Jimmy's Kid:

I think you're right, took the words right from my mouth.
Ikickedyourdog
Geek
Ikickedyourdog
April 16th, 2006 at 11:17pm
*LyK*oMg*ItS*bIlLyS*fEeT*:
Jimmy's Kid:

Oh my gosh, would everyone shut up about Billie Joe acting and all that shit?

Green Day ALREADY said NUMEROUS TIMES that they ARE NOT going
to be in the American Idiot movie.

I think the real question should be, IS THERE EVEN GOING TO BE A MOVIE?

It's been a while...and I haven't recently that they still plan on making
a movie...

i would like to know if there is going to be a movie too how can anyone critisize what they guys would act like when we dont evan know if this movie is going to happen yet? lets take things one potato at a time.
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
April 16th, 2006 at 11:21pm
Seems stupid.
I have no intention on seeing it, anyways.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
April 17th, 2006 at 06:33am
I don't know...Something like Spice World maybe Raspa
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 17th, 2006 at 07:18am
Cecilia:
I don't know...Something like Spice World maybe Raspa

Hand I loved that movie.
DAMONE_doll_parts
Geek
DAMONE_doll_parts
April 17th, 2006 at 07:35am
Im not sure how i feel about that. I just have a feeling it wouldn't do so well.
BillieJoeArmstrong'sLover
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BillieJoeArmstrong'sLover
April 17th, 2006 at 10:36am
I have two other GD obcessed friends, so on the day the AI movie comes out, we are going to camp out to see the first showing, skip school if necessary and the three of us are going to dress up like GD. Im BJ, cuz according to my friends, I kinda look like him (FYI: I think they are wrong. Im a teen girl, 5 foot 2, redish brown hair and green eyes)
Ikickedyourdog
Geek
Ikickedyourdog
April 18th, 2006 at 03:20pm
St Hayley:
I made a pact with my GD poser friend. Im like"As soon as it comes out if it ever comes out im seeing American Idiot the movie with you okay?" Shes like"Kool I get to see my sexy Billie Joe in it!" Im like"Sorry. Green Day arent going to be in it" And she threw a hissy fit and doesnt want to see it anymore ;l

ha ha
Finks_long_lost_love
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Finks_long_lost_love
April 18th, 2006 at 03:32pm
St Hayley:
I made a pact with my GD poser friend. Im like"As soon as it comes out if it ever comes out im seeing American Idiot the movie with you okay?" Shes like"Kool I get to see my sexy Billie Joe in it!" Im like"Sorry. Green Day arent going to be in it" And she threw a hissy fit and doesnt want to see it anymore ;l

sounds like my sister and mom.
Maiku's Kind Ghost
King For A Couple Of Days
Maiku's Kind Ghost

Mibba
April 24th, 2006 at 03:04pm
St Hayley:

HAHAHAHAHAH
ROSHAMBO
Geek
ROSHAMBO
May 10th, 2006 at 10:32pm
In my opinion, they should put unkown actors for the cast. And not the guy they used in the JoS vid. And the plot shouldn't be Hollywoodised.

I wonder if AI would be part of the soundtracK?? Maybe have songs and composures in similar tunes?? *gasp* maybe there'll be new material by GD on the soundtrack.
GreenDayCastaway
GreenDayCastaway
May 11th, 2006 at 09:21pm
SeverusSnape:
In my opinion, they should put unkown actors for the cast. And not the guy they used in the JoS vid. And the plot shouldn't be Hollywoodised.

I wonder if AI would be part of the soundtracK?? Maybe have songs and composures in similar tunes?? *gasp* maybe there'll be new material by GD on the soundtrack.

I read in some magazine that they said they will incorporate some of the AI lyrics in the script. I'm not sure about the whole music part of it but I think in the article it said they would use music from AI. Very Happy
Santa Billie
Santa Billie
May 11th, 2006 at 09:38pm
SeverusSnape:

Surprised New music!!

Mmm very possible.

But okay, honestly...if they're making the movie, why the hell are they
taking so long?

The only people that are gonna want to see it is the real fans...

I'm sure all the...for lack of a better word, "teenies" are tired of Green Day...
Register