Souls

AuthorMessage
Akariel
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Akariel
June 30th, 2005 at 03:36pm
Wow. Didn't expect many replies to this one. o.o

Well. I believe what I believe. Maybe if you felt it, you'd know what I meant. When I walk around and stuff, I feel more animal than human, if that's a way to explain it. It's like, I have these random urges to lick my boyfriend. If someone makes me mad, sometimes I growl at them. Haha. It freaks them out. O.o
As to the soul not taking a particular form, I think that's what mine's doing...Not taking a form. It keeps changing. Sometimes I feel like any normal human being and sometimes I feel more like I have a tail. *shrug* It's how I am.
I think someone asked how therians find out what their soul is...Maybe?
Anyway, a lot of people go through a lot of meditation and most of the time, it takes months or even years to make sure that's what they feel. Dreams sometimes help...or just realizing how you feel...like feeling feline and then meditating until you've narrowed "feline" down to "housecat" or "lion".
Some people ask why can't someone be a "wererock" or "werespork" and a lot of people believe that it's because rocks and sporks don't have souls. Duh. A friend of mine believes that therianthropy is just reincarnation into the wrong body, if you believe in reincarnation.

bBrokenDreamsd - You pretty much summed up how I feel about my soul. That was a good description.

Ookay..This nun seems a little crazy. Maybe you should like...believe what you believe and not listen to that particular one...

I like discussions like this. ^^
happy_pilled_solly
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
happy_pilled_solly
February 4th, 2006 at 02:26pm
i'm not big on the whole specific religion thing... the message behind most religions is very similar... however, organs can account for producing things like waste, sweat etc... so i figure you've gotta have a soul because where else would emotions and love come from? the stomach? yeah right.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 4th, 2006 at 02:27pm
happy_pilled_solly:
i'm not big on the whole specific religion thing... the message behind most religions is very similar... however, organs can account for producing things like waste, sweat etc... so i figure you've gotta have a soul because where else would emotions and love come from? the stomach? yeah right.

The Brain? Eh
the madcap laughs
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
the madcap laughs
February 4th, 2006 at 02:29pm
Everyone has a soul. Of sorts.

Not in the physical sense, like a ghost...but it's more like a symbolic representation of who we are, I think.
11th Street Kid
King For A Couple Of Days
11th Street Kid
February 4th, 2006 at 02:36pm
I sort of believe in souls. I'm not exactly sure though..
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 4th, 2006 at 02:40pm
I don't believe in souls...but then I don't believe in anything.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 4th, 2006 at 02:50pm
I believe in souls. I believe the soul (I) enters the mind (M) on the 3rd breath, and enters the body (Me) on the 4th breath.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 4th, 2006 at 05:40pm
grimmie666:
well sorry for changing the topic guys but i have a teacher well a nun that forces us to belive that animals do not have souls. i was really angry because i believe that we should respect other beliefs in life and in religion but she was forcing us like she is some god... ohh there i got it out...

nuns are sadistic people anyway!
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 06:56am
tre_cool_is_god:
grimmie666:
well sorry for changing the topic guys but i have a teacher well a nun that forces us to belive that animals do not have souls. i was really angry because i believe that we should respect other beliefs in life and in religion but she was forcing us like she is some god... ohh there i got it out...

Some nuns.

Like Mother Teresa, she was hardly sadisitc.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 09:10am
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
grimmie666:

Some nuns.

say that to the irish orphans that they beat. Hardly christian to me.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 09:12am
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
grimmie666:

Some nuns.

That's some Nuns.

Not all of them.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 09:14am
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
grimmie666:

Some nuns.

That's some Nuns.

Not all of them.

yes it is, i agree there. Not every nun was a child beating sadistic cow from the pits of hell.
SARAnade
SARAnade
February 5th, 2006 at 10:23am
i beleive your soul is who you are, your personality, your life. although you cannot physically kill a soul, if your 'soul dies' you become a dull, lifeless, sad individual...so keep in good spirits everyone! Smile
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 5th, 2006 at 11:20am
LovesBillieJoe:
i beleive your soul is who you are, your personality, your life. although you cannot physically kill a soul, if your 'soul dies' you become a dull, lifeless, sad individual...so keep in good spirits everyone! Smile

You inherit all personlity traits, its got nothing to do with your soul.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 5th, 2006 at 11:28am
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
grimmie666:

Some nuns.

Some nuns were pretty awful over here. There was this girls orphanage back in the 1950s, one night it caught fire and all the nuns got out but the girls were still asleep, when the fire bargide got there the nuns wouldn't let them in to save the girls because they weren't dressed proberly and appearently if these men saw the girls in their night dresses the girls would go to hell. So all those poor girls burned to death, but the church didn't really care, because at least their souls were still innocent and would go straight to heaven.
I mean that's just sick. I still can't believe that happen just down the road from where I live now.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 11:35am
[quote="Incubus"]
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
grimmie666:

Some nuns.

Some nuns were pretty awful over here. There was this girls orphanage back in the 1950s, one night it caught fire and all the nuns got out but the girls were still asleep, when the fire bargide got there the nuns wouldn't let them in to save the girls because they weren't dressed proberly and appearently if these men saw the girls in their night dresses the girls would go to hell. So all those poor girls burned to death, but the church didn't really care, because at least their souls were still innocent and would go straight to heaven.
I mean that's just sick. I still can't believe that happen just down the road from where I live now.

no the church didnt care.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 11:38am
Somebody needs to fix that quote.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 11:40am
Bloodraine:

what?
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 5th, 2006 at 11:42am
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:

what?

I think Incubus accidentally deleted what I said so now it looks like I'm saying what she posted.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 5th, 2006 at 11:44am
Bloodraine:
tre_cool_is_god:
Bloodraine:

what?

I think Incubus accidentally deleted what I said so now it looks like I'm saying what she posted.

oic! Embarassed
Register