Mike's Demonic Daunter
August 13th, 2005 at 11:09pm
i might be coming here a lot lol.

im saving up for a bass
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
August 14th, 2005 at 12:41am
I play bass too and its not that 'easy' as everyone seems to think!!!
.my.chemical.romance.
Geek
.my.chemical.romance.
August 14th, 2005 at 01:10am
mikesgirlfellowbassplayer:
Green Obsession:
Hey, I play bass Retard though I recently broke the E string and it's currently at Steve's to get all cleaned up and repaired Crying or Very sad My room's so empty without it.

beleave me i know how you feel. just hang in there.

well, bass players play diferntly, like insted of playing chords we walk up or walk down to the note, so i wouldn't say it was easier and there are 5 and 6 string basses too so no i wouldn't say eather one was easier.
i broke my G string (LMFAO! sorry) and i have to wait to get it repaired and so im like really sad but i can still play because i hardly ever use that string thank god
Spirit Of '77
Falling In Love With The Board
Spirit Of '77
August 14th, 2005 at 02:53am
+PanhandlingMisery+:
I wanna drop guitar and pick up bass, but mother won't let me. She says "they're the same anyway".

why would you wanna drop guitar for bass? all bass is is an easier version of the guitar...

oh, and i play both.
Nathan123
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Nathan123
August 14th, 2005 at 11:27am
.Beh:
Hah. I wanna learn bass, too. But drums first. Mother says "I don't like the bass. It's...it stays in the same place a lot." and I'm like...thinking of Mike's hot bass lines...o.O;;

i take it you havnt heard any good bass players then?

i have a bass, but i prefer guitar, its more of a challenge
Wild*Punk*Child
Geek
Wild*Punk*Child
August 14th, 2005 at 12:00pm
i kinda play i bit of both at the moment coz i don't have my own bass yet, so i play the bass lines on my guitar, lol. i prefer bass though, spose that comes from always playing the bass lines in orchestra n stuff n the cello(crappy wanna be instrument) Rolling Eyes
Mel_BassPlayer
Idiot
Mel_BassPlayer
August 14th, 2005 at 08:08pm
I play Bass Very Happy it is my life! I'm adiccted!
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
August 14th, 2005 at 08:10pm
Nathan123:
.Beh:
Hah. I wanna learn bass, too. But drums first. Mother says "I don't like the bass. It's...it stays in the same place a lot." and I'm like...thinking of Mike's hot bass lines...o.O;;

i agree.
Mel_BassPlayer
Idiot
Mel_BassPlayer
August 14th, 2005 at 08:13pm
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
Nathan123:
.Beh:

i agree.

well it depends what songs you learn you can get some REALLY chalenging Bass riffs aswell you just gotta look for the good ones
WriteMeOff
Geek
WriteMeOff
August 15th, 2005 at 06:19pm
I will be a bass player as of next saturday. Thats my first lesson and when I get my first bass. Huzzah!!

EDIT- I am getting my bass this weekend! First lesson-the week after.
theo2266
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
theo2266
August 16th, 2005 at 05:05am
Fucking sweet! Bass players unite!!
Yea, i get so bored in the summer, so i just play bass mostly, & look up songs, learn 'em, and then blast 'em on the stereo & play along. Bass players rule.
Beetlebum
Geek
Beetlebum
August 16th, 2005 at 07:08am
I play bass. I have an Ibanez GSR205, Aria Pro II and will be getting a Fender Precision. Cliff Burton is the bass player I look up to, he is just amazing.
dysLEXIa
King For A Couple Of Days
dysLEXIa
August 18th, 2005 at 02:46am
Just got one today!!!! but I'm not entirely sure if it's mine yet, or if I'm like borrowing it....lol But it's an odd brand I've enver seen before...it's a Peavey. o_0 yeah. It is really hot too. Looks like the Mike Dirnt Fender, but it's...not. If I get in the mood (lmfao), I'll take a pic of it. It's really cute though. I love it. And I don't know how to play one entirely yet, but I'm getting there. I figured out how to play the begginning of "Bad Habit" by offspring all by myself. lmao. How talented. Wink
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
August 18th, 2005 at 05:54am
Yo! Been playing for about 3 years..and finally got lessons...pretty decent..but compared to Mike Dirnt..I SUCK HARD CORE BALLS!! *shakes fist at teh Dirnt*

Need to practice...The Dirnt compells me...
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
August 18th, 2005 at 05:55am
Whatsername_:
Just got one today!!!! but I'm not entirely sure if it's mine yet, or if I'm like borrowing it....lol But it's an odd brand I've enver seen before...it's a Peavey. o_0 yeah. It is really hot too. Looks like the Mike Dirnt Fender, but it's...not. If I get in the mood (lmfao), I'll take a pic of it. It's really cute though. I love it. And I don't know how to play one entirely yet, but I'm getting there. I figured out how to play the begginning of "Bad Habit" by offspring all by myself. lmao. How talented. Wink

Hey! Peavey's pretty good. Smile Mike Dirnt Fender P. cost MAJOR BUCKS! O_o

Aaa....better than me... but I play a wicked version of Mary Had A Little Lamb.
dysLEXIa
dysLEXIa
August 18th, 2005 at 09:16pm
edge_wall:
Whatsername_:

I know! They're like 600 bucks +. I was lookin them up one day. But I finally got a picture of it. And my foot.....but yeah. lol
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/Dumblondegrl2790/100_1952.jpg
BADA BOOM!

And mary had a little lamb?? Awesome!!! lmfao lmfao And now I can play the beginning of She's A Rebel and Brain Stew (duh). lol
TodaysAGreenDay
Geek
TodaysAGreenDay
August 19th, 2005 at 01:53am
Hey. I play bass. I suck really really hard. Wall
TodaysAGreenDay
Geek
TodaysAGreenDay
August 19th, 2005 at 01:54am
I can play When I Come Around.
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
August 19th, 2005 at 03:09am
Whatsername_:
edge_wall:
Whatsername_:

I know! They're like 600 bucks +. I was lookin them up one day. But I finally got a picture of it. And my foot.....but yeah. lol
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y82/Dumblondegrl2790/100_1952.jpg
BADA BOOM!

And mary had a little lamb?? Awesome!!! lmfao lmfao And now I can play the beginning of She's A Rebel and Brain Stew (duh). lol

ooo nice...haha....i had a peavy guitar...or i borrowed a peavy guitar...but then my brother took it...............
i have a fender..ehh.....umm....p-bass? i have no clue..squier something something i believe....actually its not mine...but shhh
cheese_for_a_day
cheese_for_a_day
August 19th, 2005 at 03:12am
WOOO! i found a picture...haha

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/bassskaterloser7/DSCF00191.jpg

the one in the middle is mine, but i took most of the stickers off....i dunno why..jsut did.......one on the left is my sisters bass, but i use it now since she doesn't, and then the guitar on the right is my brothers old one which i use sometimes.....yeeaahhh
Register