Teenage Parents

AuthorMessage
kaleidoscope_eyes
Geek
kaleidoscope_eyes
August 17th, 2005 at 01:50pm
The kids that are having sex young just need to make sure they're fuking protected, but for the teens that have their hearts set on having a child a 15 or 16 they need to be sat down and someone needs to say"Look, if u get pregnant, this is all the shit your gonna go thru." telling them all the social, economical, and heath risks they'd be taking on if they got pregnant. It's amazing that people don't get that a baby if forever. The baby isn't gonna go away after your threw playing house. Babies are forever and they need someone that is gonna be there for them forever.

Then if the teen totally understands that and still wants a baby there's not much you can do. But I sure scared the shit outta my friend when she wanted a kid. Thankfully the message got thru to her but some people genuinly want a kid and want to care for it and you can't really do anything.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 18th, 2005 at 09:04pm
The thhing is if i was put in the situation where someone told me i was pregnant i would have the baby. I have always been a very maternal person. I guess I'm hoping I don't get pregnant for another 10 years at least.
killing loneliness
Idiot
killing loneliness
August 20th, 2005 at 12:28pm
i\m 13, but even as much as i love babies n kids, i wouldn\t want one before i'm at least 20 years old...i have too big plans for the future...n i wouldn'y dump those plans free willingly...but if those teenage girls want babies soo much they\d dump their plans, go ahead.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
August 20th, 2005 at 02:20pm
NeoSteph:
Headfirst For Halos:
NeoSteph:
The british government brings it on themselves. For a teenage mother you get so much income support it's unreal, it averages up to 30 thousand pound, you don't get tax and medical is free

if the government tightened up on who gets support i would bet my house on the fact that teenage pregnancy would go down.
I didn't know that. Are you sure these girls know this?

it's on the government website, plus f you ask a teacher at school their supposed to tell you your options. It's widely known in Plymouth, we have the highest birthrate in England.

it isnt, it's skelmersdale
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
August 20th, 2005 at 07:13pm
I think its a bit slutty for girls to be getting pregnant at like 13/14/15 etc. it just seems kinda wrong
~TheAmericanIdiot~
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
~TheAmericanIdiot~
August 20th, 2005 at 11:58pm
Walking_Towards_The_Light:
Maybe if they put an age limit to where they can keep their kids... like if they took the baby away and charged them a certain ammount of money for the expenses every month.. something to make them take responsibility for their actions without getting the benifits

if rape didn't xist and everyboday had enough money to pay the xpence then that would b fine but their is rape and their r people who cant pay it.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
August 21st, 2005 at 06:41am
I personally think they should keep their legs together for a few more years. Then the UK wouldn't be in this state.
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
August 22nd, 2005 at 11:12am
eberneezer_egghead:
I personally think they should keep their legs together for a few more years. Then the UK wouldn't be in this state.
In what state? It's not about a country, it's the persons. People just happen to live in countries.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
August 22nd, 2005 at 06:15pm
Just like as if:
eberneezer_egghead:
In what state? It's not about a country, it's the persons. People just happen to live in countries.
No thats not what I meant... Like they were saying above ^^ the Uk has the highest rate of Teenage pregnancies in Europe, and its becoming a problem for the government etc...
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
August 22nd, 2005 at 06:26pm
eberneezer_egghead:
Just like as if:
eberneezer_egghead:
No thats not what I meant... Like they were saying above ^^ the Uk has the highest rate of Teenage pregnancies in Europe, and its becoming a problem for the government etc...
I see. I just don't think that's a problem of any kind; they do what they want to, but maybe something is different in the U.K, because that amount becomes bigger and bigger.
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
August 22nd, 2005 at 09:43am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
it's not hard to use a condom people...

it's still not 100% safe
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
August 22nd, 2005 at 09:49am
EchoBrain:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:

it's still not 100% safe
Nothing is. That's the way it should be. In everything.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
August 22nd, 2005 at 10:07am
Just like as if:
EchoBrain:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:

it's still not 100% safe
Nothing is. That's the way it should be. In everything.

i totally and utterly agree! i hate things that are safe! whats the fun in life if you cant take a few risks!?!
Kitti
Kitti
August 22nd, 2005 at 07:52pm
i think teens can be parents, they are capable, my cousin has a son, hes been a father since he was sixteen. im scared to death of being a parent, i know i couldnt, not now, maybe i couldnt be a parent ever, but some people can, they were born ready to be parents, and my cousin is one of them i think...hes a great father, as far as ive seen. i think if a teenager can accept the responsibility of parenthood, thats fine.
ForgottenShadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ForgottenShadow
August 23rd, 2005 at 07:20am
this board is just like the other one were i replied to about this sort of stuff. cant b bothered to write it all out again
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
August 23rd, 2005 at 07:24am
ForgottenShadow:
this board is just like the other one were i replied to about this sort of stuff. cant b bothered to write it all out again

eh?
ForgottenShadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ForgottenShadow
August 24th, 2005 at 04:01am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
ForgottenShadow:

eh?
dont worry it woz a message not ment to b totally understood
ForgottenShadow
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ForgottenShadow
August 24th, 2005 at 04:03am
i dont even no wot im goin on about lol :S
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
August 24th, 2005 at 05:24am
ForgottenShadow:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
ForgottenShadow:

eh?
dont worry it woz a message not ment to b totally understood

oh right, ok lol
_rehabreject_
King For A Couple Of Days
_rehabreject_
August 24th, 2005 at 09:12am
Did you know in the UK condoms are considered a 'luxury item' and the government charges tax on them? And then goes on about higher pregnancy rates due to teenagers not using protection?
Oh, the irony...

My friend has been saying she wants a baby when we were 13... and seriously... it's bizzare. Why? She wouldn't cope with it, during your teenage years you want to go out, have fun and stuff, and if you have a baby you can't do that
Register