Teenage Parents

AuthorMessage
losers_are_cool
King For A Couple Of Days
losers_are_cool
August 24th, 2005 at 10:25am
Basically all i would say has been said, therefore I don't need to reply.
Rockadelick
Idiot
Rockadelick
August 24th, 2005 at 12:27pm
I don't have a problem with teenage parenting at all. It's too easy for people to look in from their "responsible" little world and start shooting accusations all over the place. there are different circumstances behind the birth of these babies and it's not my place to judge unless I have proof that the kid is in danger
eberneezer_egghead
Falling In Love With The Board
eberneezer_egghead
August 25th, 2005 at 04:33pm
rehab~reject:
Did you know in the UK condoms are considered a 'luxury item' and the government charges tax on them?
Yeah, same with tampons and sanitary towels!!!
Pretty Like Drugs
Pretty Like Drugs
August 26th, 2005 at 06:32am
there is a 100% way of not getting pregs. AND not catch any STI's (STD's, take your pick). just say NO
Toastboy
Jackass
Toastboy
August 26th, 2005 at 07:05am
yeah ok
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
August 28th, 2005 at 10:48pm
EchoBrain:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
it's not hard to use a condom people...

it's still not 100% safe

i know it isn't, but it wouldnt happen as often.

i asked my friend to rip my ovaries out. then i wouldnt EVER get pregnant. haha. but she refused...
Rowley
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Rowley
August 29th, 2005 at 03:58am
I think any teenage parents lack control.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
August 29th, 2005 at 06:23am
I live in Croydon and we have the highest rate in London and one of the highest in the country.
I don't think I could face a baby at this age and I'm 16 tomorrow. I love kids but even when you're 30 and in a stable relationship they're huge work.
I know some teenage parents are excellent with their kids and, although it must be hard work, they love it. But it's sad how they're all labelled as Vicky Pollard-a-likes even if they can cope.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
August 29th, 2005 at 07:43pm
Popwhore:
I live in Croydon and we have the highest rate in London and one of the highest in the country.
I don't think I could face a baby at this age and I'm 16 tomorrow. I love kids but even when you're 30 and in a stable relationship they're huge work.
I know some teenage parents are excellent with their kids and, although it must be hard work, they love it. But it's sad how they're all labelled as Vicky Pollard-a-likes even if they can cope.
Well happy birthday for tomorrow for a start...

But about the Vicky Pollard-like thing... I kind of agree with you, because some kids WANT these babies and can cope. Others just don't think its gonna happen to them and it does, then they end up not giving a shit about anything...
XxJesusOfSuburbiaxX
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
XxJesusOfSuburbiaxX
August 30th, 2005 at 01:54am
Well, yeah, of couyrse it's bad, and I really oppose it, but some teens can really cope it, but in Africa, some places liek little 12 year olds marry 25 year olds, and that's where I draw the line.
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
August 30th, 2005 at 11:40am
[QUOTE="HaushinkaBut that's not exactly their fault most of the time, is it? They usually have arranged marraiges or something...
***purple~pixie***
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
***purple~pixie***
August 30th, 2005 at 12:28pm
It all depends at what age you go from being a teenager to becoming an adult, i fell pregnant with my first at 18, but anything under that i think is too young, a lot of people think i was too young at 18.
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 30th, 2005 at 03:11pm
***purple~pixie***:
It all depends at what age you go from being a teenager to becoming an adult, i fell pregnant with my first at 18, but anything under that i think is too young, a lot of people think i was too young at 18.
I don't think 18 is to young if you can cope. My Grandmother got married at sixteen and had my uncle at 19 and my mum at 20. She was a fantastic mum. I'm not saying you have to be married but I dunno...I guess it helps to have a partner or parents to help.
momhe
momhe
September 1st, 2005 at 04:35pm
About young girls wanting to have kids so soon... they really should wait I think. Because you really should figure out yourself for a while, your life, before you have kids. There's probably also a lot of things they aren't thinking about, like money... because it costs a lot to raise a kid. They should at least take some time and figure out what they're doing first.
Baguelle
Baguelle
September 1st, 2005 at 11:29pm
In a way, I think it is wrong. Life is a beautiful thing but when you can't pay for a child or even a burger at McDonalds then you shouldn't do it.
mikeluvva
Geek
mikeluvva
September 5th, 2005 at 05:31am
i myself was a very young mum and my son was amazing ao i loved all the time i had with him
Dimebag Dan \m/
Geek
Dimebag Dan \m/
September 5th, 2005 at 07:45am
how can u get up the duff at 11 i thought it wasnt possible
mikeluvva
Geek
mikeluvva
September 5th, 2005 at 10:52am
well it is and i'm glad of it cus my son was my whole life
_rehabreject_
_rehabreject_
September 5th, 2005 at 11:50am
Dan_1039 \m/:
how can u get up the duff at 11 i thought it wasnt possible
lmfao
It depends when you start you're period. If you've started it then you can.

I should be a health teacher! lmfao
I.Heart.Panic.
I.Heart.Panic.
September 5th, 2005 at 12:39pm
I think people shouldn't just be put down for having children young. It's not such a bad thing.
Some teenagers are brilliant parents.
It's just, they are young, so they might not be as educated on the matter or as responsible or prepared. And if they don't have family support it will be hard to cope.
I think it's up to people what they do, but surely if they wait until they have a great boyfriend/fiancee/husband and a good job and income, the baby will be better cared for, and after the wait it will be so much better.
Register