Gender changes

AuthorMessage
robotchicken.
Falling In Love With The Board
robotchicken.

Mibba
October 23rd, 2005 at 07:00pm
Wait nevermind. Yes you can get it back but they'd have to take some of your fingers Laughing
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
February 26th, 2006 at 08:25pm
Stutterfly:
Personally... i don't like the idea at all....but people should do what they think will make them happy... so ...yer x]
its their choice.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
February 27th, 2006 at 03:32pm
I don't see a whole lot of difference between it and cosmetic surgery.
I mean someones not happy with their nose, so they get it fixed and no one has a problem with it but someones' not happy about their gender and they changed and some people think they should just live with what they've got.
Fuck off. It's their life, if it makes them happy why should anyone care? It's not like you're the one who has to get it done. Its them that have to go through the all the pain and knowing that some people with never except them.
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
February 27th, 2006 at 03:36pm
I don't have a problem with it. Granted, I can understand why "normal" people would, you know, stare at them and stuff. Because it's not the most common thing in the world is it? But, if someone wants to do it and can cope with it emoitonally then it's entirely up to them really, and also for medical reasons (being born "a bit of both", sorry to put it so bluntly), I understand.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
February 27th, 2006 at 03:37pm
I still think it's kinda disgusting lol.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 27th, 2006 at 06:29pm
even if you have your bits fiddled with it still says your hirth sex on your birth certificate, the law will still see you has a man/woman and you will still go to a mans prison and vise versa.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 11:17am
Magne:
even if you have your bits fiddled with it still says your hirth sex on your birth certificate, the law will still see you has a man/woman and you will still go to a mans prison and vise versa.

Hopefully that will all change in the future.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 11:23am
Bloodraine:
Magne:

Hopefully that will all change in the future.

sorry but i dont think it should change, even if you have had bits taken away or added you are still what you were born. You cannot change the gender on your birth certificate and neither should you be able to.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
February 28th, 2006 at 11:28am
Magne:
sorry but i dont think it should change, even if you have had bits taken away or added you are still what you were born. You cannot change the gender on your birth certificate and neither should you be able to.

That's the problem...They wern't born that gender. Not Inside.

Mentally, they are whatever gender they wish, and thanks to surgery they now do not have to feel like a prisoner in their own bodies. The law will change, I have no doubt of this.

Think about it. What if you were born a man?. But still had the same feminine instincts (such as maternal instincts or something). You'd do all you could to change.
Lucifers Angel
Lucifers Angel
February 28th, 2006 at 11:31am
Bloodraine:
Magne:

That's the problem...They wern't born that gender. Not Inside.

Mentally, they are whatever gender they wish, and thanks to surgery they now do not have to feel like a prisoner in their own bodies. The law will change, I have no doubt of this.

Think about it. What if you were born a man?. But still had the same feminine instincts (such as maternal instincts or something). You'd do all you could to change.

no i wouldnt, the world sees you has a man or a woman, i'm not happy with my breasts and i mean NOT happy and i am not changing them. Become a tranvestite if they want to look like a woman but dont play about with your bits and bobs.
there was a case on Tv a few years ago and this girl wanted to be a man so at 16 they did the change by the time she was 21 she wanted to be femakle again.
!nsomn!ac punk
Jackass
!nsomn!ac punk
February 28th, 2006 at 12:27pm
people should be proud of whet they are and be happy to be man/woman.
If they do wish to change that, other people shouldn't judge.
Sara.
This Board Is My Home
Sara.
February 28th, 2006 at 10:57pm
i think if your born a dude you should stay that way.
Billies Lost Son
Geek
Billies Lost Son
February 28th, 2006 at 11:51pm
I wouldn't get a Gender Change.

And no, I don't think it would change who you are or what you think.
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
March 1st, 2006 at 11:24am
XxKanexX:

No, the entire point is about chaging your aesthetics to match how you feel inside.
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
March 1st, 2006 at 11:29am
I'm for it. I personally woulden't get one. I like my girl parts. o_o
Bloodraine:
XxKanexX:

No, the entire point is about chaging your aesthetics to match how you feel inside.
Amazing point.
xXxFallen AngelxXx
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
xXxFallen AngelxXx
March 1st, 2006 at 06:03pm
if someone chooses to have a sex change then its their choice, as long as it makes them happy i dont see a problem.
heyyitsmichelle
Geek
heyyitsmichelle
March 18th, 2006 at 07:36pm
Eh, I don't really like seeing that but if the people want to do it then ok. I'm not doing it so i'm fine if they want to feel better about themselves by matching what they feel on the inside.
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
March 22nd, 2006 at 08:58am
Am I the only person on GSB who is a transgendered person?
I guess I must be. =(
But anyway, I would just like to make it clear for all the people who don't really understand... you could never ever understand the kind of emotional pain involved in being trapped in the wrong gender. You can't just "get over it" or live with yourself.

If anyone does have questions or anything I hope I would be able to help.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
March 22nd, 2006 at 09:10am
I think it's all fine, I mean... if you want to be a female then that's fine. It's better than making your lips look like lifeboats.
Fuck Off And Die!
Geek
Fuck Off And Die!
March 22nd, 2006 at 09:42am
It`s there choice. If it makes them feel more "like them slef" then I think it`s a good thing to do.
Register