Gender changes

AuthorMessage
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 16th, 2005 at 04:23am
Do you guys really think that changing your private parts changes who you are gender wise?

i personally think it is a silly thing to do, you are who you are, i mean, i know you may want to change who you are to an extreme that you want to change your parts, but does that really mean anything? they're there for piss disposal and sex....
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
August 16th, 2005 at 04:30am
well you know a lot of people change their gender because their x and y chromozones are switched so they can look like a dude on the oustide, but on the inside they feel and act as a chick. that's why people change their gender on the appearance to suit their gender on the inside.

i dont mind it, if they're cool with it then other people should be good with it too.
Poison Fish
Idiot
Poison Fish
August 16th, 2005 at 04:54am
if it makes them feel more like themselves i think its sweet. its their choice.
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
August 16th, 2005 at 05:17am
yeah if they feel that they should do that, then what's the harm
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 16th, 2005 at 05:21am
well, there is none, but whats the point?
Speechless&Redundant
Geek
Speechless&Redundant
August 16th, 2005 at 05:33am
zdf_jammin:

some people feel that they were born the wrong gender and want to look on the outside how they feel on the inside...I guess you cant fully understand it unless your in the situation or know someone who has been in the situation, but persoanlly I think if they wantto go for it then do it if it makes them happy
Maphis
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Maphis
August 16th, 2005 at 09:12am
Is it possible for women to switch to men?
Electro Heartbeats.
King For A Couple Of Days
Electro Heartbeats.
August 16th, 2005 at 10:09am
i think people can do what they want, and i am totally fine with it. its the personality that counts, not the gender (weather they were born that way, or changed to be like that).
Terminal Preppie
Geek
Terminal Preppie
August 16th, 2005 at 11:35am
I don't know... it's rigth in the sense that the person wants their outside to match the inside.. but I don't see any point other than that... Some straight people may not want to be with a person liek that.. as shallow as that may be.. and other people like them who have not had any operations are not intrested in those parts...
ex:
a woman is lesbian so she gets an operation to have a penis instead of a vagina
she meets a partner who is also lesbian and they get along... but her partner is not intrested in penises.. otherwise she would be straight...

i just don't get it....
Mike's Demonic Daunter
Mike's Demonic Daunter
August 16th, 2005 at 12:55pm
it's their decision. if they feel like taking something like that into their hands, then that's what they can do. im not against it. yeah, it may be shocking when you figure out somebody thats been so close to you isnt really what you think they are, but its not about how they look, its what kind of persont they are. no matter what they look lik on the outside, they'll always be the same person. You can't change that.
Stutterfly
Idiot
Stutterfly
August 16th, 2005 at 01:01pm
Personally... i don't like the idea at all....but people should do what they think will make them happy... so ...yer x]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
August 16th, 2005 at 01:06pm
I'm completely fine with it. If it makes you feel better about yourself then why not?
Dom
Jackass
Dom
August 16th, 2005 at 01:18pm
Maphis:
Is it possible for women to switch to men?

yes.
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
August 16th, 2005 at 01:29pm
it makes me a little sick, but if it's what the person wants to do. then go for it
Dom
Jackass
Dom
August 16th, 2005 at 01:31pm
EchoBrain:
it makes me a little sick, but if it's what the person wants to do. then go for it

flashbacks of Nadia from Big Brother 5 Shocked
Mikelvr
Mikelvr
August 16th, 2005 at 01:43pm
EchoBrain:

Same here... If it's for feeling better... Though it's a big change and you have to be SURE, totally SURE (lol, i'm abusing of caps...) of what you're doing... *Once I was a little kid who wanted to become a boy cause she wanted to play with them.* Then I grew up and realised that being a girl was the coolest thing ever! Laughing ... A little phase in my childhood! But I mean, I saw a t.v. show about a girl who wanted to become a boy. She was tapping her boobs, cutting her hair, wearing guy clothing until she could get her 'real change' done. (To me, she just looked like an effeminate boy...) Anyways, her parents were kinda weird so maybe she lived too much 'special' things during her childhood... I don't know what could push ppl to that extreme... The feeling that you're not right? That you were supposed (sp?) to be the other gender? It wasn't really clear in the program I saw...
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
August 16th, 2005 at 07:13pm
it's not possible to change genders, but if you're dumb enough to pay that money and go to that therapy, then hey, get the sergery
hail_king_billie
Jackass
hail_king_billie
August 16th, 2005 at 07:46pm
If they think its right, then yeh..
zdf_jammin
Geek
zdf_jammin
August 16th, 2005 at 09:02pm
lol, flashback to south park where the teacher changes gender, oo, great stuff.
folkin' around.
folkin' around.
August 17th, 2005 at 12:57pm
zdf_jammin:

but it's about how they feel.
If they wanna do it, do it.
It's not hurting me..
Register