Nirvana

AuthorMessage
BillieJoesParadise
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BillieJoesParadise
November 28th, 2005 at 05:24pm
I read in a Spin interview with Billie Joe, and they asked him "How did Kurt Cobain's death effect you?"(Because in pretty much every issue of Spin,there's some mention of Nirvana or Kurt lol) and Billie answered something along the lines of "It was a great loss. . .it was like there was no leader to follow anymore. . ."

So even the amazing Billie Joe looked up to Kurt. I love rubbing that in the faces of people who love Billie. . .but dont give a damn about Kurt/Nirvana Cool

Well anyways, Nirvana is my all time favorite band ^_^ And I have a bit of an obsession over Kurt XD I even went on Ebay and bought the same exact pair of big white Jakie O' sunglasses that he had. . .and I buy plaid/striped button up shirts,roll up the sleeves,wrinkle them a bit and call them my grunge wear. And ya cant forget blue jeans with the gigantic holes in the knees.
The albums I currently own:
Bleach
Nevermind
From the Muddy Banks of the Whishkah
Unplugged in New York
Nirvana--Greatest Hits
Albums on my X-mas list(That I will get because my parents dont wanna see me go completely mad):
In Utero
Insectiside
The new Sliver album
With the Lights Out Box Set
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
November 28th, 2005 at 05:26pm
BillieJoesParadise:
I read in a Spin interview with Billie Joe, and they asked him "How did Kurt Cobain's death effect you?"(Because in pretty much every issue of Spin,there's some mention of Nirvana or Kurt lol) and Billie answered something along the lines of "It was a great loss. . .it was like there was no leader to follow anymore. . ."

So even the amazing Billie Joe looked up to Kurt. I love rubbing that in the faces of people who love Billie. . .but dont give a damn about Kurt/Nirvana Cool

Well anyways, Nirvana is my all time favorite band ^_^ And I have a bit of an obsession over Kurt XD I even went on Ebay and bought the same exact pair of big white Jakie O' sunglasses that he had. . .and I buy plaid/striped button up shirts,roll up the sleeves,wrinkle them a bit and call them my grunge wear. And ya cant forget blue jeans with the gigantic holes in the knees.
The albums I currently own:
Bleach
Nevermind
From the Muddy Banks of the Whishkah
Unplugged in New York
Nirvana--Greatest Hits
Albums on my X-mas list(That I will get because my parents dont wanna see me go completely mad):
In Utero
Insectiside
The new Sliver album
With the Lights Out Box Set
I listend to some of the Sliver album in Borders.

In my opinion, it fucking awesome. You get to hear what they're like without all the bells and whistles of a recording studio.
Anne-Marie
Geek
Anne-Marie
November 28th, 2005 at 05:26pm
I LOVE NIRVANA too!! and Kurt Cobain is one of my idols! Dave Grohl is the man!
Screenager
King For A Couple Of Days
Screenager
November 30th, 2005 at 12:41pm
I LOVE Nirvana Smile My dad owns quite a few of their albums so yup I borrow them almost pernamently lol.

Dave Grohl is such a talented drummer, thats why I admire him so much ^_^
Ilse
Ilse
November 30th, 2005 at 02:58pm
I don't know why, but I dislike Dave Grohl as a Foo Fighter.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 30th, 2005 at 03:00pm
Nirvana: best band ever, my favorite band
I hate Dave Grohl with a passion of a thousand flaming hot torches with knives sticing out of the end and gun powder painted on
he's a sellout and he blames Courtney Love for selling Nirvana out when he's making all of the money off of it
Ilse
Ilse
November 30th, 2005 at 03:01pm
spill_no_sick:
I hate Dave Grohl with a passion of a thousand flaming hot torches with knives sticing out of the end and gun powder painted on
he's a sellout and he blames Courtney Love for selling Nirvana out when he's making all of the money off of it
Tell us how you really feel, Nick.
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 30th, 2005 at 03:02pm
September_has_Ended:
spill_no_sick:
Tell us how you really feel, Nick.
Laughing
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
November 30th, 2005 at 03:04pm
you know Krist Noveselic is probably the best musician in the band, he controlled the money and publicity, and no one talks about him

Kurt had the vision and knowledge, Dave just drummed better than any other drummer
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
November 30th, 2005 at 03:26pm
spill_no_sick:
you know Krist Noveselic is probably the best musician in the band, he controlled the money and publicity, and no one talks about him

Kurt had the vision and knowledge, Dave just drummed better than any other drummer

krist was COOL.
throwing that bass up in the air,
badass.
Very Happy
BillieJoesParadise
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
BillieJoesParadise
November 30th, 2005 at 04:09pm
we_found_the_duck:
spill_no_sick:

krist was COOL.
badass.
Very Happy

Yeah Krist was cool ^_^ I saw him throw his bass up in the Lithium Live video on MTV. . .but he kinda fell on the ground and hit his head when he caught it. . .he couldnt continue the rest of the song. . .But the video is hilarious. . .lots of random people from the audience jumping up on stage, and Nirvana just kept playing like nothing was happening. . .then at the end Kurt rams the huge amps with his guitar. . .then jumps on the drums. And Dave goes up to the mic and starts yelling "Where's Axl? Where's Axl? Hi Axl! Hi Axl!"
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
November 30th, 2005 at 04:22pm
BillieJoesParadise:
we_found_the_duck:
spill_no_sick:

krist was COOL.
badass.
Very Happy

Yeah Krist was cool ^_^ I saw him throw his bass up in the Lithium Live video on MTV. . .but he kinda fell on the ground and hit his head when he caught it. . .he couldnt continue the rest of the song. . .But the video is hilarious. . .lots of random people from the audience jumping up on stage, and Nirvana just kept playing like nothing was happening. . .then at the end Kurt rams the huge amps with his guitar. . .then jumps on the drums. And Dave goes up to the mic and starts yelling "Where's Axl? Where's Axl? Hi Axl! Hi Axl!"

OH. MY. GOD.
i <3 them.
where's axl? HI AXL! HI THERE!

....that's awesome.
arewethewaiting St. Jimmy
Geek
arewethewaiting St. Jimmy
November 30th, 2005 at 04:24pm
nirvanas best song is smells like teen spirit
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
Jackass
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker
November 30th, 2005 at 04:24pm
BillieJoesParadise:
we_found_the_duck:
spill_no_sick:

krist was COOL.
badass.
Very Happy

....Yeah, that's hilarious....

..............F.U.C.K.H.E.A.D.S.

H-F-P-R
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
November 30th, 2005 at 04:31pm
Hippy-Faggot-Punk-Rocker:
BillieJoesParadise:
we_found_the_duck:
spill_no_sick:

krist was COOL.
badass.
Very Happy

H-F-P-R

i <3 nirvana.

anyone see the episode of SNL where everyone started making out?
Paul Simonon Teenie.
Jackass
Paul Simonon Teenie.
November 30th, 2005 at 05:07pm
we_found_the_duck:
BillieJoesParadise:
we_found_the_duck:
spill_no_sick:

krist was COOL.
badass.
Very Happy

H-F-P-R

i <3 nirvana.

Who made out?
RebelGirl91
Geek
RebelGirl91
November 30th, 2005 at 05:08pm
nope i haven't seen it
Ol' Blue Eyes.
Ol' Blue Eyes.

Mibba
November 30th, 2005 at 06:36pm
Brand New Cadillac:
we_found_the_duck:
BillieJoesParadise:
we_found_the_duck:
spill_no_sick:

krist was COOL.
badass.
Very Happy

H-F-P-R

i <3 nirvana.

Who made out?

i thought it was all of them,
but a friend of mine just said,
no, it was only krist and dave.
i'll look it up.
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
November 30th, 2005 at 10:37pm
BillieJoesParadise:

Hah. That amuses me. That video. Yep. I don't remember the throwing of the bass though. I must not pay attention.

we_found_the_duck:
Hmmm. I can't say I have.
Yes I Am God
Basket Case
Yes I Am God
November 30th, 2005 at 10:44pm
OooOOo. I see the throwing of the bass now. o_O. Psshaw.
Register