Nirvana

AuthorMessage
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 27th, 2007 at 11:56pm
duuude... they played All Apologies on the radio yesteday, and tody, they played Rape me and About a Girl at the ski place. omg it wa petty cool.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 28th, 2007 at 01:05am
The Fool On The Hill:
MMMM. I love Kurt in Oh Me. Sex . Fuck, his voice is beautiful in that song. Especially at the part "Would you like to hear my voice, stifled with emotion?" and he touches his throat... *sighs* I need to watch Unplugged again. <3
I didn't notice. or maybe i'm just retarded. I'm gonna go watch that now \o/
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
December 28th, 2007 at 02:59am

Quality sucks.

About 00:50 ..he sings "would you like to hear my voice.."
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 29th, 2007 at 01:57am
my dad called Kurt a 'suicide freak'
meh. I shouldn't even care, he stands for everything Kurt doesn't.

ooh and my dad said he'd give me permission to get $20 worth of stuff on Ebay.. I just got a huge Kurt poster.. the one where he's kneeling. omg I looove that picture. Roxanne
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
December 29th, 2007 at 06:26am
^ you mean the poster where he's kneeling on the stage and he's got his guitar in front of him pulling down the strings and his hair is in his face?

If so, that's the one I have. Roxanne
Wilhelm Fink2020
Jackass
Wilhelm Fink2020

Mibba
December 29th, 2007 at 08:53am
I gots me a new Nirvana shirt today. Cool
Kurt was an amazing man.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 29th, 2007 at 11:49pm
In Bloom.:
^ you mean the poster where he's kneeling on the stage and he's got his guitar in front of him pulling down the strings and his hair is in his face?

If so, that's the one I have. Roxanne
YES OH MY GOD
the string pulling and his hair are ORGASMIC

guess what

it's from the beginning of 'Something in the Way' on unlugged.
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
December 30th, 2007 at 03:30am
Oh my gosh, that's really good! how long did it take you to draw that?

Roxanne I need to get some more Kurt/Nirvana posters, all i have is just the one poster and a small printed out picture of Kurt with a kitty on his shoulder..
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
December 30th, 2007 at 03:42am
In Bloom.:
Oh my gosh, that's really good! how long did it take you to draw that?

Roxanne I need to get some more Kurt/Nirvana posters, all i have is just the one poster and a small printed out picture of Kurt with a kitty on his shoulder..
not long, I paused the DVD and started drawing it, took maybe an hour, and I did some touches afterwards. His face is a bit odd-shaped though.

all I has is the smiley with NIRVANA on the top. aww that picture is so cute. OMGyes
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
December 30th, 2007 at 07:26am
I should try drawing him sometimes. probably wouldn't be very good though.

I was looking on allposters.com the other night and I found a good poster, Kurt's singing and he's wearing this biiig baggy red and black striped shirt. it looked pretty awesome.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
December 30th, 2007 at 05:28pm
In Bloom.:
I should try drawing him sometimes. probably wouldn't be very good though.

I was looking on allposters.com the other night and I found a good poster, Kurt's singing and he's wearing this biiig baggy red and black striped shirt. it looked pretty awesome.

Oh I know that picture.
I have the black and white one with his guitar and the broken string and he's looking down and it says Kurt Cobain. I luffs it.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
December 30th, 2007 at 05:31pm
I have this one...

I really like these:
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
December 31st, 2007 at 03:49am
Oh man, all of those are really gorgeous. x)
That last one is the one I was talking about..
Do you know where they sell the one from unplugged with the lyrics to "Dumb" on it?

I feel so stupid Cheese
Waaaaaaaay back at the beginning of this year, before I started listening to Nirvana, I was in hot topic and they had some like, mini-sized posters of Kurt, i'm not completely sure if they were from Unplugged, or just him on stage, or both, but they were like, $6.99 and I didn't get them DD:
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
January 2nd, 2008 at 05:34pm
Today i was at the pawn shop and i found an audiobook CD about Kurt, it's mostly interviews with other people about Kurt but there was a bit with him actually talking, so it was worth buying. (:
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 2nd, 2008 at 10:47pm
In Bloom.:
Today i was at the pawn shop and i found an audiobook CD about Kurt, it's mostly interviews with other people about Kurt but there was a bit with him actually talking, so it was worth buying. (:
\o/

My hoodie came in the mail today, but my dad said theres a 6-inch rip in the front on the lettering... which I can just stitch up. I just pray to Kurt that it fits me. I
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
In Bloom.:
\o/

My hoodie came in the mail today, but my dad said theres a 6-inch rip in the front on the lettering... which I can just stitch up. I just pray to Kurt that it fits me. I
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
In Bloom.:
\o/

Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 2nd, 2008 at 10:48pm
woah sorry, my computer went all spazzy when I was typing.
anyways.

I'll see how it fits on...friday?
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
January 2nd, 2008 at 11:45pm
^hope it fits you good Very Happy

I heard Lithium, or it might've been All Apologies..I can't remember, on the radio (:
Then they played Foo Fighters right after and I was like "yay Dave got double play!"

I was looking on ebay and found a DVD of Nirvana at Reading festival, and i've been trying to ask around to see of it's worth buying.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 3rd, 2008 at 12:20am
^omfg seckz Ah
Register