lolz I got my hoodie in the mail
eh
it like.. fits nicely.. I shoulda gotten a size up lolz
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
January 8th, 2008 at 09:40pm
i'm glad it fits ;D

I'm going to get the Unplugged DVD tomorrow! right now i only have what i taped off of VH1Classic, so i'm gonna be glad to have the actual DVD Mr. Green
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 9th, 2008 at 10:28pm
Ah YAY!

yeah, actually, it feels bigger now. it's amazing
I'd so wear it to school now, but we have the whole january thaw thing.. it went up to 66 degrees today -_-
and I just put up my Kurt Cobain poster
the picture is pretty blown up. but from a normal distance it looks good. Ah
and its straight ahead from my bed ~~
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 9th, 2008 at 10:58pm
SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT MADE #1 ON VH1'S TOP SONGS OF THE 90S

I seriously thought they were back somewherein the countdown... but nope!
they pwn.
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
January 9th, 2008 at 11:57pm
I know, right? OMGyes
I saw that a few weeks ago and I thought i'd missed them but they were number one and I was like "YESSSSS!"

I got Unplugged today, i've watched it three times already today and am half way through the forth. tehe
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
January 10th, 2008 at 12:06am
Bleach:
Ah YAY!

I'd so wear it to school now, but we have the whole january thaw thing.. it went up to 66 degrees today -_-

yeah I know what you mean, it went up to like 78 on Sunday afternoon here.. i hate it, i want winter weather..

That's where I put mine tehe I had it across the room over here above my computer, but i moved it right in front of my bed so it's usually the first thing i see when i wake up ~~
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 10th, 2008 at 08:07pm
In Bloom.:
Bleach:
Ah YAY!

yeah I know what you mean, it went up to like 78 on Sunday afternoon here.. i hate it, i want winter weather..

That's where I put mine tehe I had it across the room over here above my computer, but i moved it right in front of my bed so it's usually the first thing i see when i wake up ~~
~~~~~~~~~~
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
January 11th, 2008 at 02:31am
I was on youtube this afternoon and i found a commercial for In Utero, and it had Kurt, Krist and Dave dressed up as pregnant women, and this man dressed up as a woman screaming at them like "BREAAAAAAAATHE!"
And Kurt was like, flailing around on the floor and he threw his feet up in the air and babies started flying out everywhere and he was pretty much acting like he was having convulsions and Dave was just lying there like "Cool yepyepyep, i'm in labor."

It was by far the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 11th, 2008 at 01:30pm
In Bloom.:
I was on youtube this afternoon and i found a commercial for In Utero, and it had Kurt, Krist and Dave dressed up as pregnant women, and this man dressed up as a woman screaming at them like "BREAAAAAAAATHE!"
And Kurt was like, flailing around on the floor and he threw his feet up in the air and babies started flying out everywhere and he was pretty much acting like he was having convulsions and Dave was just lying there like "Cool yepyepyep, i'm in labor."

It was by far the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.
omg omg I'm crying lmfao lmfao lmfao
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 11th, 2008 at 01:33pm
...where is this video anyways?

ugh, my mom waoke me up, and she saw my new Kurt poster, and she was like, 'cool poster' I was thinking to myself '....okay this in't my mom wtf o_o' ...and she said she wondered why he killed himself, I told her, and I just woke up, so I explained it pretty badly... but I got the point. and she started bitchig she kept saying how hes a messed up person and he coulda left the band and yadayadayada
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
January 11th, 2008 at 04:30pm

lmfao lmfao lmfao
I love them. x)

yeah i know how you feel, but then I told her about the stuff on the Justice For Kurt website, and she was like "Oh.."
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 12th, 2008 at 11:28pm
lmfao lmfao lmfao omfg thats so great

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=fishenelmar
I saw this guy on youtube... I want his skillz in my pants tbh
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 13th, 2008 at 01:14am
what would be a great book to get about Kurt or Nirvana?
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 13th, 2008 at 02:02am
eurgh, I gotta sell my hoodie. Grr my mom really disarroves of the fact that it says 'whore' on it
she gets why it says 'corporate rock whores' but whore is all alone on the bottom. so eh. Dno
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
January 13th, 2008 at 02:31am
Maaan, that stinks. maybe you can find another one you like on there..

I have Journals, i really like it. It's not like, a consistant story or anything, it's just things from all of his notebooks. There's some pretty awesome stuff in it.
I've heard that the book "Come As You Are" is good. I'm pretty sure it's an official book about the band. It came out when Kurt was still alive, and video on youtube he was talking about the book and he said "I learned alot from reading the first two chapters..that i should just shut up sometimes" tehe

I read on a Nirvana board just a few miutes ago that Courtney Love is going to make a film about Nirvana and she picked Ryan Gosling as who she wants to play Kurt, and Scarlett Johanssen to play herself..
Bah, I personally would rather see Bert McCracken playing him, as he looks alot more like him than Ryan does..but that's just me.
Kurt Cobain.
Geek
Kurt Cobain.
January 13th, 2008 at 02:41am
This might be interesting

I've been hearing about it for awhile but didn't know if it was on DVD or anything. It's narrated by Kurt himself, from like, audio interviews and stuff.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 13th, 2008 at 03:42am
In Bloom.:
Maaan, that stinks. maybe you can find another one you like on there..

I have Journals, i really like it. It's not like, a consistant story or anything, it's just things from all of his notebooks. There's some pretty awesome stuff in it.
I've heard that the book "Come As You Are" is good. I'm pretty sure it's an official book about the band. It came out when Kurt was still alive, and video on youtube he was talking about the book and he said "I learned alot from reading the first two chapters..that i should just shut up sometimes" tehe

I read on a Nirvana board just a few miutes ago that Courtney Love is going to make a film about Nirvana and she picked Ryan Gosling as who she wants to play Kurt, and Scarlett Johanssen to play herself..
Bah, I personally would rather see Bert McCracken playing him, as he looks alot more like him than Ryan does..but that's just me.
I'll probably buy the Bleach hoodie in return. Dno

sweet. thanks Ah

yeah I heard about that. can't wait to see it,
Bert? oh my god, I just noticed the resemblance. Berts a little... creepy lmfao
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
January 13th, 2008 at 03:50am
Register