Nirvana

AuthorMessage
Ilse
Falling In Love With The Board
Ilse
October 13th, 2005 at 09:33pm
[QUOTE="st.jimmyWhy? Don't you get annoyed by its overplayedness?
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
October 13th, 2005 at 09:37pm
Its not overplayed. Not here at least. Then again when I told my friends about Nirvana they were like " Oh from that song Bowling For Soup -sings- Waaaaaaay before Nirvana...." 0_0 I dont know the rest.
Ilse
Ilse
October 13th, 2005 at 09:39pm
Sheepo@_@:
Its not overplayed. Not here at least. Then again when I told my friends about Nirvana they were like " Oh from that song Bowling For Soup -sings- Waaaaaaay before Nirvana...." 0_0 I dont know the rest.
there was U2 and Blondie, and music still on MTV"
robotchicken.
robotchicken.

Mibba
October 13th, 2005 at 09:41pm
September_has_Ended:
Sheepo@_@:
Laughing
Ilse
Ilse
October 13th, 2005 at 09:43pm
Sheepo@_@:
September_has_Ended:
Sheepo@_@:
Laughing
her two kids in high school, they thell her that she's un-cool. but she's still preoccuped, with 19, 19,1985."

It was just on the radio.
pieces.of.jennifer's.body
Geek
October 13th, 2005 at 09:59pm
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
Nirvana rock! the best song is "Smells like teen spirit" i think they are great
bull shit!
that's the most overplayed song in history

I have Bleach, Nevermind, Incesticide, In Utero, From the Muddy Banks of Whiskah, MTV Unplugged, and Greatest Interveiws, and Greatest Hits
I refuse to buy the box set because it gives that bastard Grohl more money, but I burnt it because I love Nirvana

MY FAVORITNESS BAND EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1134
that is true that smells like teen spirit is over played

i'll never get to understand why people can hate a song just cause it's played a lot! if you like the band, you just don't care! what's the point in that? you think you're gonna look cooler cause you like underground music? i think that if you REALLY like a band, you don't give a fuck if their songs are played a lot... Rolling Eyes
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 13th, 2005 at 10:04pm
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

I have Bleach, Nevermind, Incesticide, In Utero, From the Muddy Banks of Whiskah, MTV Unplugged, and Greatest Interveiws, and Greatest Hits
I refuse to buy the box set because it gives that bastard Grohl more money, but I burnt it because I love Nirvana

i'll never get to understand why people can hate a song just cause it's played a lot! if you like the band, you just don't care! what's the point in that? you think you're gonna look cooler cause you like underground music? i think that if you REALLY like a band, you don't give a fuck if their songs are played a lot... Rolling Eyes
no, it's not their best song, and I'm critisizing them for mixing up "best" with "most commercial" because there's a huge fucking difference....
and I try not to look cool, if you try you obviously will never be
Ilse
Ilse
October 13th, 2005 at 10:04pm
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

It gets to be annyoing after awhile.

The first 1,000 times you hear it, it's fine. But then it just gets embedded in your brain and you go NUTS!
Geek
October 13th, 2005 at 10:08pm
spill_no_sick:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

no, it's not their best song, and I'm critisizing them for mixing up "best" with "most commercial" because there's a huge fucking difference....

i see you're one of those who think they're always right and who can't respect different opinions... i was giving mine what's the problem with that?
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 13th, 2005 at 10:09pm
September_has_Ended:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

The first 1,000 times you hear it, it's fine. But then it just gets embedded in your brain and you go NUTS!
not really, but that's because I play bass, so anything with Krist Noveselic is fine with me....but I hate when people think they'll fool Nirvana fans by saying, "yeah Smells Like Teen Spirit is an anthem for teens, shame what happened to the lead singer"
Ilse
Ilse
October 13th, 2005 at 10:10pm
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

not really, but that's because I play bass, so anything with Krist Noveselic is fine with me....but I hate when people think they'll fool Nirvana fans by saying, "yeah Smells Like Teen Spirit is an anthem for teens, shame what happened to the lead singer"
anthem my ass
Geek
princess.by.dawn:
spill_no_sick:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

i see you're one of those who think they're always right and who can't respect different opinions... i was giving mine what's the problem with that?
and no one ever said it was their best song! people just said it was their favorite one
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
princess.by.dawn:
spill_no_sick:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

I respect your opinion, and I do hate when people think they're cool because they aren't commercial pop lovers, I was just elaborating on my opinion
Geek
October 13th, 2005 at 10:17pm
spill_no_sick:
princess.by.dawn:
spill_no_sick:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

I respect your opinion, and I do hate when people think they're cool because they aren't commercial pop lovers, I was just elaborating on my opinion
ok that's fine, but i think that insulting me was not necessary, i respect your opinion aswell, it's just that sometimes there are things i don't understand and i'm sorry for that but it's not my fault
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 13th, 2005 at 10:42pm
princess.by.dawn:
spill_no_sick:
princess.by.dawn:
spill_no_sick:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

ok that's fine, but i think that insulting me was not necessary, i respect your opinion aswell, it's just that sometimes there are things i don't understand and i'm sorry for that but it's not my fault

I never insulted you
spill_no_sick
spill_no_sick
October 13th, 2005 at 10:45pm
September_has_Ended:
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

anthem my ass

it was and still is an angry teenage anthem...but it's against teenagers and the commercial pop they listen to and the shit they do.....but that's what put them in the center of what they hate and what the song was about
Ilse
Ilse
October 13th, 2005 at 10:48pm
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

anthem my ass

it was and still is an angry teenage anthem...but it's against teenagers and the commercial pop they listen to and the shit they do.....but that's what put them in the center of what they hate and what the song was about
It might be an anthem to you, but I can't stand the damn song.
darkelf1822
Geek
darkelf1822
October 13th, 2005 at 10:51pm
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

anthem my ass

it's not so much that kurt cobain hated it. have any of you read "heavier than heaven" or "never fade away"? kurt was pretty fucked up. he actually planned out interview questions and how he would answer them in his journals. well, my point is that even tho he was always talking about how he never wanted to be in the spotlight, that's exactly what he wanted.
Hubert Elleson
Geek
Hubert Elleson
October 13th, 2005 at 10:55pm
September_has_Ended:
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
spill_no_sick:
September_has_Ended:
princess.by.dawn:
xx_tiffy_xx:
spill_no_sick:
Billie-Joe138:
bull shit!

anthem my ass

It might be an anthem to you, but I can't stand the damn song.

about the Smells like teen spirit comment... That is a wayyyyyy overplayed song... and altho i do like Nirvana... and i like that song... but i get sooo annoyed, cuz its the only Nirvana song the radio plays... just like for GD, the only song i hear now, is WMUWSE, befoore that it was BOBD, and before that it was Holiday, then AI and so on... but its like... just annoying... i wish they'd play other songs... and that why i dont like the radio... and bleh
Just like as if
Jackass
Just like as if
October 14th, 2005 at 09:44am
Overrated x 432589, but still good.
Register