Why, yes it is. Surprised
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
March 4th, 2006 at 10:44pm
.Bleeding.on.the.floor.:
w000.. hi. xD

=D i dunno what to say. xP.. but.. uh.. whats your fave fftl song? xD

Ride the Wings Of Pestilence. I only found out a couple months ago they made a vid for it ages and ages ago ._. I'm slow.

And The One Armed Boxer vs. The Flying Guillotine, Secrets Don't Make Friends, Kiss Me I'm Contagious, Regrets and Romance. Etc.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
March 4th, 2006 at 10:51pm
People talk about 'em, obsess over Sonny, I hold nothing against them, until they become as overrated as MCR, which is bound to happen. And MCR sucks, so meh. I'm sure FFTL are better though. I hope they don't meet the same fate as MCR and many other bands, however.
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
March 5th, 2006 at 12:01am
XxBillieOwnsXx:
People talk about 'em, obsess over Sonny, I hold nothing against them, until they become as overrated as MCR, which is bound to happen. And MCR sucks, so meh. I'm sure FFTL are better though. I hope they don't meet the same fate as MCR and many other bands, however.

Why should a band suddenly suck because they start getting more attention, i mean the music is still the same the rest of the shit shouldnt matter!! (MCR ROCK, BRIlliant LIVE BAND) anyway Sonny isnt attractive poor dear, people only obssess cos he's the lead singer but he is very talented and sounds great. matt's the only hot one anyway but that doesnt mean im obsessedShifty
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie
Geek
ForgetvirginityFuckBillie
March 5th, 2006 at 12:18am
my friend likes them A LOT
ERIN.psychotic.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ERIN.psychotic.
March 5th, 2006 at 12:25am
My favorite song is Secrets Don't Make Friends. I know how to play Emily on the guitar, too. Weeee!

And since when has FFTL gotten MORE attention? The last time I checked, they weren't that mainstream--making them capable of becoming attention whores.

And Sonny is attractive...in a way...I'm not obsessed with him though. That's the drummer's fate. Wink

Oh yeah...and Matt Good's. =]
punk_in_drublic
Idiot
punk_in_drublic
March 5th, 2006 at 02:17am
WOOOOOOOOT! mother is letting me get Aesthetic off the net.

WEEEEEEEEEEE! I've wanted it for so long....
I_am_owned
Jackass
I_am_owned
March 5th, 2006 at 03:14am
XxBillieOwnsXx:
i dont obsess over sonny and yeh i think fftl are better than mcr
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 5th, 2006 at 05:39am
Yeah, most "scene" people here don't pay much attention to From First To Last. I like them, except I haven't listened to them in a while.
dookie goes kerplunk
Geek
dookie goes kerplunk
March 5th, 2006 at 11:56am
[x]Charlie[x]:
My favorite song is Secrets Don't Make Friends. I know how to play Emily on the guitar, too. Weeee!

And since when has FFTL gotten MORE attention? The last time I checked, they weren't that mainstream--making them capable of becoming attention whores.

And Sonny is attractive...in a way...I'm not obsessed with him though. That's the drummer's fate. Wink

i can play emily on guitar to i found it hard but ive manage to play the main bits really well
ERIN.psychotic.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
ERIN.psychotic.
March 5th, 2006 at 07:35pm
dookie goes kerplunk:
[x]Charlie[x]:

i can play emily on guitar to i found it hard but ive manage to play the main bits really well
I only learned the 2nd guitar part. It was soooo easy. Now I'm learning Populace In Two, and I suck ass.

Sad
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
March 6th, 2006 at 02:56am
[x]Charlie[x]:

Oh yeah Cool
<3
Idiot
<3
March 7th, 2006 at 11:18am
Admittly, some of you [most of you] are obsessed, thats not health really.
Its a tad sad too.
I like From First To Last.
Not obsessed, I like the music, & think Sonny is pretty fine but I dont tell everyone about it all the time, spend most of my time in this board posting messages about how much I love them & have millions of pictures of them every where.
God.. I should write a book on anti-teenies.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
March 8th, 2006 at 01:57am
<3:
Its a tad sad too.
Not obsessed, I like the music, & think Sonny is pretty fine but I dont tell everyone about it all the time, spend most of my time in this board posting messages about how much I love them & have millions of pictures of them every where.

Confused
Amanda
Basket Case
Amanda
March 8th, 2006 at 02:02am
<3:
Its a tad sad too.
What are you on homeh?
<3
Idiot
<3
March 8th, 2006 at 01:00pm
:]
I made my point rather clear.
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
March 8th, 2006 at 02:48pm
I like them, I own their album Dear Diary, My Teen Angst Has A Body Count
ellie ex-friend
Falling In Love With The Board
ellie ex-friend
March 8th, 2006 at 02:50pm
<3:
Its a tad sad too.

You've just hurt me. ;_;
Tyler
King For A Couple Of Days
Tyler
March 8th, 2006 at 03:28pm
decent band
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
March 8th, 2006 at 09:54pm
<3:
:]
I made my point rather clear.

I think you were rambling, and the only point that was clear was that you've invented teenies for this thread.
But whatever.
Register