okay i joined=)
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
September 29th, 2005 at 05:33pm
lime greeness:
okay i joined=)

Cool

when your membership is approved, you can then access this.
longview101
Geek
longview101
October 7th, 2005 at 01:32pm
The Clash, yayayayayay....whoa-that sounded preppy Shocked ew, anyways, yes I love the Clash, got my new t-shirt yesterday aswell...mwhahaha i wore it 2 school today, im so proud. but it sickened me i got asked who the clash were...meh.
The Strawberry Girl
King For A Couple Of Days
The Strawberry Girl
October 7th, 2005 at 02:38pm
They're awesome. My favourite song would be probably Rudie Can't Fail.
White Riot
White Riot
October 7th, 2005 at 02:55pm
Death_or_Glory:
The Clash, yayayayayay....whoa-that sounded preppy Shocked ew, anyways, yes I love the Clash, got my new t-shirt yesterday aswell...mwhahaha i wore it 2 school today, im so proud. but it sickened me i got asked who the clash were...meh.

Yeah,I get asked that ALOT. I'm like "What the fuck???". This kid doesn't know my name,so he insist on calling me "hey you,green day" or "hey,you the clash girl."
Yeah.
White Riot
White Riot
October 7th, 2005 at 02:56pm
lime greeness:
okay i joined=)

I approved you,so yeah,your in. Yay,a new member!
eberneezer_egghead
eberneezer_egghead
October 7th, 2005 at 03:26pm
Sensational Punk Gods.
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
October 7th, 2005 at 03:29pm
love them Smile
Matt Smith
Admin
Matt Smith

Mibba Blog
October 7th, 2005 at 04:15pm
Its ironic really, as many of the so-called 'punks' at my school have never even heard of them. They're just like "The Clash?" 0_o
EchoBrain
EchoBrain
October 7th, 2005 at 04:27pm
bloodraine:
Its ironic really, as many of the so-called 'punks' at my school have never even heard of them. They're just like "The Clash?" 0_o
o_O

lmfao
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 7th, 2005 at 05:38pm
i don't think anyone in my year level knows who they are, lettalone likes them. well, but then again, the majority of them watch the oc. and seth is just SUCH a big fan of The Clash Rolling Eyes damn josh schwartz.

i was talking with a couple of girls the other day. we were meant to be doing our RE work. but 't was too damn hot. anyway, we ended up talking about music. and one said she'd never heard of any of the bands i listen to except GD and LP. i suppose that's a good thing. i like being the only one i know at shcool who llistens to certain bands. it used to be that way with MCR *sigh* until they started appearing in smash hits magazine.
White Riot
White Riot
October 7th, 2005 at 05:54pm
question_everything:
i don't think anyone in my year level knows who they are, lettalone likes them. well, but then again, the majority of them watch the oc. and seth is just SUCH a big fan of The Clash Rolling Eyes damn josh schwartz.

i was talking with a couple of girls the other day. we were meant to be doing our RE work. but 't was too damn hot. anyway, we ended up talking about music. and one said she'd never heard of any of the bands i listen to except GD and LP. i suppose that's a good thing. i like being the only one i know at shcool who llistens to certain bands. it used to be that way with MCR *sigh* until they started appearing in smash hits magazine.

I've never watched the OC,it looks so stupid,but that sounds like a disgrace to The Clash. Oh,and no one is my grade knows who they are either,except this kid I called Joe because he looks like Joe Strummer,I believe I got him into The Clash,possibly.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 7th, 2005 at 05:59pm
do you know who mishc barton is? she plays marissa, in the show she supposedly likes "punk" as in The Clash and The Sex Pistols >< my. FUCKING. ass. that teenie-whore does not like them.

and they've showed a few times, a vinyl London Calling.
White Riot
White Riot
October 7th, 2005 at 06:03pm
question_everything:
do you know who mishc barton is? she plays marissa, in the show she supposedly likes "punk" as in The Clash and The Sex Pistols >< my. FUCKING. ass. that teenie-whore does not like them.

and they've showed a few times, a vinyl London Calling.

Oh god I hate that mishca barton bitch. They probably bought the vinyl london calling at hot topic. haha.Rolling Eyes
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 7th, 2005 at 06:06pm
i hate her too. she is the shitties actress. snd she's just SO "beautiful" and "hot" my ASS.

lmfao one time. i saw this picture in a magzine lmfao she was buying alchahol lmfao and she's not legal yet lmfao but did ANYthing get done about that? NO. goddamnthemandher.
a1b2c3d4
Idiot
a1b2c3d4
October 8th, 2005 at 11:22am
has anyone seen that phone advert when that man is running after that other dude and hes listening to music on his phone and he keeps changing the music to match the mood and at the end he puts i fought the law on YAY! Smile
White Riot
White Riot
October 8th, 2005 at 11:33am
Insomniac72:
has anyone seen that phone advert when that man is running after that other dude and hes listening to music on his phone and he keeps changing the music to match the mood and at the end he puts i fought the law on YAY! Smile

No,but I did see this commercial for this movie,the title had war in it,but I dont remember the name,but in the background for the trailer,they were playing "Tommy Gun"
a1b2c3d4
Idiot
a1b2c3d4
October 8th, 2005 at 11:35am
White Riot:
Insomniac72:

No,but I did see this commercial for this movie,the title had war in it,but I dont remember the name,but in the background for the trailer,they were playing "Tommy Gun"
dont think i've seen that, it seems like something i would remember if i had seen it Confused
longview101
Geek
longview101
October 8th, 2005 at 01:20pm
u guys know any GOOD clash websites, cause the 1's ive found are shitty and dont work... damn computer! i hate it when the preps walk up 2 u and go "omg-i love you t-shirt..but who are...The Clash?" I have to resist the urge to punch them and I end up saying something stupid like "Why do I know you?" and walking off.
Register