The Clash

AuthorMessage
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
October 8th, 2005 at 01:39pm
Death_or_Glory:
u guys know any GOOD clash websites, cause the 1's ive found are shitty and dont work... damn computer! i hate it when the preps walk up 2 u and go "omg-i love you t-shirt..but who are...The Clash?" I have to resist the urge to punch them and I end up saying something stupid like "Why do I know you?" and walking off.

nope. *sigh* can't find any.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 8th, 2005 at 01:41pm
bbuutt. there is a forum on here join. Cool
longview101
Geek
longview101
October 8th, 2005 at 01:49pm
yeah i tried 2 join yesterday, but i haven't been accepted yet *hint hint*
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 8th, 2005 at 01:50pm
Death_or_Glory:

lmfao ah. sweeet. you should be accepted...soon. Shifty
longview101
Geek
longview101
October 8th, 2005 at 04:55pm
question_everything:
Death_or_Glory:

Sweet. *drums fingers on desk* anytime this year....damn my impatientness...i think i jst made a new word. Shifty
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 8th, 2005 at 11:58pm
question_everything:
i hate her too. she is the shitties actress. snd she's just SO "beautiful" and "hot" my ASS.

lmfao one time. i saw this picture in a magzine lmfao she was buying alchahol lmfao and she's not legal yet lmfao but did ANYthing get done about that? NO. goddamnthemandher.

guys, IT'S A FUCKING SHOW!!! of course she doesnt like them, she's just an actress...

that is if you're still talking about what i think you're still talking about.
Anji
Basket Case
Anji

Blog
October 9th, 2005 at 12:00am
question_everything:
i hate her too. she is the shitties actress. snd she's just SO "beautiful" and "hot" my ASS.

lmfao one time. i saw this picture in a magzine lmfao she was buying alchahol lmfao and she's not legal yet lmfao but did ANYthing get done about that? NO. goddamnthemandher.
We buy alcohol here in Thailand and nobody cares. Gotta love this country. Even my sister can buy it.
White Riot
King For A Couple Of Days
White Riot
October 9th, 2005 at 12:21am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
question_everything:

guys, IT'S A FUCKING SHOW!!! of course she doesnt like them, she's just an actress...

So?
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
October 9th, 2005 at 04:22am
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
question_everything:

i know it's a show Rolling Eyes but they still should have have mentioned The Clash or The Sex Pistols, and make it out that the biggest teenie-whore on the show, likes them. who knows, soon it might become "kewl" to like thehm Rolling Eyes
longview101
Geek
longview101
October 10th, 2005 at 02:21pm
Insomniac72:
has anyone seen that phone advert when that man is running after that other dude and hes listening to music on his phone and he keeps changing the music to match the mood and at the end he puts i fought the law on YAY! Smile

i heard that today. Cool
longview101
Geek
longview101
October 10th, 2005 at 02:26pm
Death_or_Glory:
question_everything:
Death_or_Glory:

Sweet. *drums fingers on desk* anytime this year....damn my impatientness...i think i jst made a new word. Shifty

i still havent been accepted yet...damn, im a reject Shocked lol Pierre looks like a naked mole rat... sorry private joke. ACCEPT ME!!!
*hint hint* Pray
White Riot
White Riot
October 10th, 2005 at 04:16pm
Death_or_Glory:
Death_or_Glory:
question_everything:
Death_or_Glory:

i still havent been accepted yet...damn, im a reject Shocked lol Pierre looks like a naked mole rat... sorry private joke. ACCEPT ME!!!
*hint hint* Pray

I'm the mod,I made the club,but I don't see you on there,try to enter again.
Spirit Of '77
Spirit Of '77
October 10th, 2005 at 09:11pm
question_everything:
xAnarchy4theUSAx:
question_everything:

i know it's a show Rolling Eyes but they still should have have mentioned The Clash or The Sex Pistols, and make it out that the biggest teenie-whore on the show, likes them. who knows, soon it might become "kewl" to like thehm Rolling Eyes

i'm just saying, there's really no point in arguing if a character actually likes certain bands or not, if they are nothing more than just a character that doesnt actually exist.
longview101
Geek
longview101
October 12th, 2005 at 03:44pm
White Riot:
Death_or_Glory:
Death_or_Glory:
question_everything:
Death_or_Glory:

*hint hint* Pray

I'm the mod,I made the club,but I don't see you on there,try to enter again.

mwhahahaha-ive been accepted... Cool *is happy now* my brother stole my london calling cd today...im hoping 2 steal it back before he goes crazy and burns it or something.
White Riot
White Riot
October 12th, 2005 at 04:56pm
Death_or_Glory:

mwhahahaha-ive been accepted... Cool *is happy now* my brother stole my london calling cd today...im hoping 2 steal it back before he goes crazy and burns it or something.

Yeah,your name wasnt on the pending members thing,so I just added you. Be happy you got through the retard filter.
And if I were you,I would have killed your brother by now.
longview101
Geek
longview101
October 13th, 2005 at 05:14pm
White Riot:
Death_or_Glory:

Yeah,your name wasnt on the pending members thing,so I just added you. Be happy you got through the retard filter.
And if I were you,I would have killed your brother by now.

Cool don't worry i have-i mean Laughing
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 1st, 2005 at 04:57pm
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
November 1st, 2005 at 05:08pm
question_everything:

I think I want that magazine.
A lot.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
November 1st, 2005 at 05:09pm
i do. yeah. i'm thinking of somehow getting my father's visa card details and ordering it from the UK. will cost my 24 australian bucks.
Unconditional
Jackass
Unconditional
November 2nd, 2005 at 07:15pm
The Clash. Greatest band ever. End of.

It saddens me that I go to school in the same city where Joe died Sad RIP
Register