Avenged Sevenfold

AuthorMessage
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
December 17th, 2006 at 05:54pm
can you guys please bicker elsewhere, this is a spam free environment [or i hope it to be =)]

[now on topic]
is anyone planning to get matt's stuff from hurley?

the stuff should be here

it looks pretty rad.
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 17th, 2006 at 05:58pm
GreenDay420:
can you guys please bicker elsewhere, this is a spam free environment [or i hope it to be =)]

[now on topic]

the stuff should be here

it looks pretty rad.
[/spam] Smile Retard

Matts Stuff Looks Really Insane. I Wish I Could Get His Hurley Stuff..*Screams Up The Stairs* MOM!!! Laughing Rolling Eyes
SynGatesrocksmybed
King For A Couple Of Days
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 06:03pm
that looks so cool
Franny.
Franny.
December 17th, 2006 at 06:03pm
XXAshXX:
GreenDay420:

[now on topic]

the stuff should be here

it looks pretty rad.
[/spam] Smile Retard

Matts Stuff Looks Really Insane. I Wish I Could Get His Hurley Stuff..*Screams Up The Stairs* MOM!!! Laughing Rolling Eyes

scoffle, are you saying i'm spamming? =O

i totally would get it, but i wouldn't ever wear it o_O maybe the bandana i'd wear it on my face....just like shads....haha nahhh

you know what'd be funny/weird? if on halloween [well, the next one] they all dressed as each other o_O
SynGatesrocksmybed
SynGatesrocksmybed

Mibba
December 17th, 2006 at 06:04pm
i'd put the stuff on display
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 17th, 2006 at 07:15pm
GreenDay420:
XXAshXX:
GreenDay420:

[now on topic]

the stuff should be here

it looks pretty rad.
[/spam] Smile Retard

scoffle, are you saying i'm spamming? =O

i totally would get it, but i wouldn't ever wear it o_O maybe the bandana i'd wear it on my face....just like shads....haha nahhh

you know what'd be funny/weird? if on halloween [well, the next one] they all dressed as each other o_O

I Wasn't Saying You Were Spamming. =O I Was Talking About Myself lmao

I'd Wear The Hat Probably, And The Bandana I'd Stick On My Wall (Along With Everything Else Hah)

O_o Dude...That'd Be Insane If They Dressed Like Each Other. I'd Laugh My Ass Off lmfao
Franny.
Franny.
December 17th, 2006 at 08:49pm
XXAshXX:

I'd Wear The Hat Probably, And The Bandana I'd Stick On My Wall (Along With Everything Else Hah)

O_o Dude...That'd Be Insane If They Dressed Like Each Other. I'd Laugh My Ass Off lmfao

lol nahh you don't spam too much as opposed to some other noobs haha

anyone a really good artist on here that can draw us a preview of what they would look like as each other? =O

oh oh, i'm thinking to have an a7x ringtone, but i can't decide which one. any suggestions? something that doesn't have like a long intro [i'm too lazy to cut the song haha]

i was thinking maybe trashed and scattered...but i'd like some other suggestions plz =)
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 18th, 2006 at 08:41pm
GreenDay420:
XXAshXX:

lol nahh you don't spam too much as opposed to some other noobs haha

anyone a really good artist on here that can draw us a preview of what they would look like as each other? =O

oh oh, i'm thinking to have an a7x ringtone, but i can't decide which one. any suggestions? something that doesn't have like a long intro [i'm too lazy to cut the song haha]

i was thinking maybe trashed and scattered...but i'd like some other suggestions plz =)
Hahaha Nice Cool

I Can't Draw Half A Line...Sorry Razz

And For A Ringtone...I'd Do Either Trashed And Scattered Or There's A Certain Part In The Begining Of Beast And The Harlot That I'd Choose. But Yeah, I'm No Goo With Ringtone Ideas lol...The Only Technolgy I Really Use Is The internet Cool Razz
Franny.
Franny.
December 18th, 2006 at 09:02pm
XXAshXX:
Hahaha Nice Cool

And For A Ringtone...I'd Do Either Trashed And Scattered Or There's A Certain Part In The Begining Of Beast And The Harlot That I'd Choose. But Yeah, I'm No Goo With Ringtone Ideas lol...The Only Technolgy I Really Use Is The internet Cool Razz

i put trashed and scattered as one of my friend's ringtones and it scared me today when he phoned =P i turned it up pretty loud and the intro is very...sudden =P i didn't almost pee my pants WTF
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
December 18th, 2006 at 09:13pm
GreenDay420:
XXAshXX:
Hahaha Nice Cool

i put trashed and scattered as one of my friend's ringtones and it scared me today when he phoned =P i turned it up pretty loud and the intro is very...sudden =P i didn't almost pee my pants WTF
lmfao When I First Heard That Song It Scared Me Cause The Intro's So Sudden WTF I Like Jumped 10 Feet In The Air Laughing
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
December 18th, 2006 at 10:39pm
GreenDay420:

Ooooooh. Trashed And Scattered has the most orgasmic intro...you aren't thinking of cutting that out, right?

Blog
December 19th, 2006 at 05:54pm
I only like a couple of their songs, but I have a lot of respect for them as musicians.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
December 19th, 2006 at 06:12pm
EPILEPSODPY:
GreenDay420:

Ooooooh. Trashed And Scattered has the most orgasmic intro...you aren't thinking of cutting that out, right?

That was the first A7x song I liked. [/random]
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
Idiot
LiamIsn'tOnFire.
January 3rd, 2007 at 08:19am
I've just about forgiven Avenged Sevenfold for cancelling the UK tour and am now in hot, sweet love with them again.
lloyd dobler
lloyd dobler
January 6th, 2007 at 06:23am
Ash.
Idiot
Ash.
January 6th, 2007 at 11:24am
EPILEPSODPY:
lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao HAHAHAHA.

That. Was. So. Stupidly. Funny. Laughing lmfao What An Asshole. lmfao
Barbie World
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Barbie World
January 6th, 2007 at 11:29am
they sux
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
January 6th, 2007 at 11:41am
Barbie World:
they sux

Learn proper english before you try to slag off a band, please.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
January 10th, 2007 at 02:07pm
Forever~Fallen:
I'm interested in seeing some solo projects from syn he was talking about it in an article he was also talking about wanting some babies from michele lol
yeah from the awards TG
a solo project would be cool..as long as he stays with a7x too Razz
Franny.
Franny.
January 10th, 2007 at 06:32pm
anyone heard the new good charlotte track that has shadows and gates on it? it's pretty funny to be honest. i mean, shadows' vocals are quite nice in it, and syn...i don't know where he is haha, but the pop-y-ness of the song is hilarious. it's called the river, i think it's on gc's myspace.
Register