Coheed and Cambria

AuthorMessage
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 23rd, 2006 at 04:11am
Bet You It's Nabisco!:
Trunks <3:
i dont really like them much i have one of their songs that goes for about 7 minutes and i cant understand what they say lol
yeah but the songs are a story thats why they are so long

or just at least their latest album is a story
Every song in The Willing Well part of Good Apollo is over 7 minutes, and I think that they have a few more.

2113 is like 11 minutes or something, isn't it?
. That would make sense though, because it's track 2(11)3.
That was pointless.

Anyway.
Tyler
King For A Couple Of Days
Tyler
April 23rd, 2006 at 03:05pm
2113 is about 10 min long. (Off Topic) any song thats last for about 10 min or longer kicks ass.
mollz
Falling In Love With The Board
mollz
April 23rd, 2006 at 10:10pm
doesn't like.
but is seeing live in 9 days.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 24th, 2006 at 10:06am
Tyler:
2113 is about 10 min long. (Off Topic) any song thats last for about 10 min or longer kicks ass.
Aha.
It didn't make sense then.

Have you heard the Prize Fighter Inferno songs?
o_o I downloaded the three confirmed songs (The Margretville Town Dane, The Missing McCloud Boys, The Fight Of Moses Early & Sir Arthur McCloud) and also the acoustic songs that aren't confirmed (Run Like Hell, Your Love, Blood Machine).
Run Like Hell sounds like the IKSSE demos, and The Margretville Town Dance is very different, it's good though.
And that's how far I've gotten. xD
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
April 24th, 2006 at 03:06pm
I dun really like the videos. x_x at allll.
I suppose The Suffering is pretty cute, and I like how Claudio is always trying to get the hair out of his face, but seriously. A Favor House Atlantic is pretty lame.

Blood Red Summer just confuses me. Most of the time you're like "He's biulding something.... eating something.... yawwwn...." and then all of a sudden some red eyed band mates appear and it's all "ooookay o_o"

Welcome Home's okay though. The guitar = <33 OMGAWESOME OSM.

Yeah.
[Your Best Mistake]
Idiot
[Your Best Mistake]
April 24th, 2006 at 03:10pm
Personally, I love them.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
April 28th, 2006 at 05:33pm
ok, so i was listening to the ring in return yesterday, and it hit me. the line that says "hello apollo, where should i begin"..made me question the story as a whole, and has given me my best outlook on the ending yet. I think claudio(the crowing) is the writer. Think about it......come the end of the story, claudio, after defeating his enemies, sits down to write it all. upon doing so, he looks at apollo, laying at his side, and asks him "where should i begin"....this has been done before. in zelda oceraina of time, the end of the story starts all over again. this could be the same thing, like a "neverending" story. [cobaltandcalcium.com]

Fuck. I can hear my brain frying.

It's a pretty good idea though =/

Except then how'd you explain the 'connection' with Erica and Ambellina?
Smoking_My_Guitar
Geek
Smoking_My_Guitar

Blog
April 28th, 2006 at 05:42pm
wooooot
Smoking_My_Guitar
Geek
Smoking_My_Guitar

Blog
April 28th, 2006 at 05:42pm
wooooot
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
April 28th, 2006 at 05:46pm
-waits for an oppertunity for an intellectual discussion-

-cough-
ladyramone
Post Whore
ladyramone
April 28th, 2006 at 05:57pm
Buttermilk Rusk:

-cough-
-begins intellectual discussion-
omg did you like see his hair?? it's so like puffy and curly!

lmao no.

bye bye beautiful <3
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
April 28th, 2006 at 06:04pm
ladyramone:
Buttermilk Rusk:

-cough-
-begins intellectual discussion-
omg did you like see his hair?? it's so like puffy and curly!

lmao no.

bye bye beautiful <3
Yes, I saw his hair. It's hard to miss, actually.
ROFL.
His hair is looooove

The beginning of Junesong Provision [accoustic?] annoys me. It's such a pretty song, but the stupid man and his 'boomstick' have to come and ruin it ;_;
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 29th, 2006 at 04:18am
Buttermilk Rusk:
ok, so i was listening to the ring in return yesterday, and it hit me. the line that says "hello apollo, where should i begin"..made me question the story as a whole, and has given me my best outlook on the ending yet. I think claudio(the crowing) is the writer. Think about it......come the end of the story, claudio, after defeating his enemies, sits down to write it all. upon doing so, he looks at apollo, laying at his side, and asks him "where should i begin"....this has been done before. in zelda oceraina of time, the end of the story starts all over again. this could be the same thing, like a "neverending" story. [cobaltandcalcium.com]

Erica and Newo are supposedly connected too.
But I read somewhere that Ten Speed is somehow Ambellina (this might be way off, 'cause I don't remember), and the reason he is... on the Writers mind is getting her killed so that he can be somewhat free.

Maybe the writer is a... joke of some kind, but I don't think so at all, 'cause they made a whole album on him.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
April 29th, 2006 at 08:28am
Gustavatron.:
Buttermilk Rusk:

But I read somewhere that Ten Speed is somehow Ambellina (this might be way off, 'cause I don't remember), and the reason he is... on the Writers mind is getting her killed so that he can be somewhat free.

Maybe the writer is a... joke of some kind, but I don't think so at all, 'cause they made a whole album on him.
You know how everything in the writer's world is reciprocated in the Coheed world?
Well I have a tiiiny feeling that maybe Ten Speed is reciprocated as Al's Gun...

Because you know how The Writer seems to think ten speed 'talks' to him, and it's sort of like the Faint Of heart thing? Iunno.

Someone said that near the beginning, Erica and Newo are connected, but then when Ambellina gets involved she overlaps and then she and Erica are connected.

And that's why teh Write kills her off, because it's stupif how the life version of him and erica don't work out but the story version of them do. So he's sort of jealous of his own creations and destroys them by killing Ambellina off and making Claudio realize he's The Crowning.

Someone else said thatsince The Writer's dog is Apollo and so is Newo's, he's the connection between the two worlds which is why he's so important to have songs and albums named after him.

-cough-
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 29th, 2006 at 10:03am
Buttermilk Rusk:
Gustavatron.:
Buttermilk Rusk:

You know how everything in the writer's world is reciprocated in the Coheed world?
Well I have a tiiiny feeling that maybe Ten Speed is reciprocated as Al's Gun...

Because you know how The Writer seems to think ten speed 'talks' to him, and it's sort of like the Faint Of heart thing? Iunno.

Someone said that near the beginning, Erica and Newo are connected, but then when Ambellina gets involved she overlaps and then she and Erica are connected.

And that's why teh Write kills her off, because it's stupif how the life version of him and erica don't work out but the story version of them do. So he's sort of jealous of his own creations and destroys them by killing Ambellina off and making Claudio realize he's The Crowning.

Someone else said thatsince The Writer's dog is Apollo and so is Newo's, he's the connection between the two worlds which is why he's so important to have songs and albums named after him.

-cough-
Well. Not quite everything, only what he writes down, sometimes he doesn't want to hurt his characters, so he doesn't write everything down.
That's a good thought... but Al talks to his, it doesn't talk back... I think.

Is Ambellina dead? She lost her wings, and I think that's about how bad she got.

O_O Yes. He is.
Even though Chase is pretty important too. She can hear the Writers thoughts... so well.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
April 29th, 2006 at 11:09am
Gustavatron.:
Buttermilk Rusk:
Gustavatron.:
Buttermilk Rusk:

-cough-
Well. Not quite everything, only what he writes down, sometimes he doesn't want to hurt his characters, so he doesn't write everything down.
That's a good thought... but Al talks to his, it doesn't talk back... I think.

Is Ambellina dead? She lost her wings, and I think that's about how bad she got.

O_O Yes. He is.
Even though Chase is pretty important too. She can hear the Writers thoughts... so well.
Yes, Ambellina dies.

The writer throws her onto a spear sometime near the end of GAIBS4FFTTEOM. [I read the comic sypnosis, so I don't know where in the album it happens] but youn know the few songs that have those piercing screams? One of them is her screaming when she's speared.

Ten Speed convinces the writer to kill her- wait I've said this already xD

http://www.cobaltandcalcium.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=149928#p149928
It's somewhere there.
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 29th, 2006 at 12:05pm
Buttermilk Rusk:
Yes, Ambellina dies.

The writer throws her onto a spear sometime near the end of GAIBS4FFTTEOM. [I read the comic sypnosis, so I don't know where in the album it happens] but youn know the few songs that have those piercing screams? One of them is her screaming when she's speared.

It's somewhere there.
Aha, I haven't got to that yet.

but thank you for informing me.

And no. I said that xD.
Gustavatron.:
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
Nicky and Cambria. Haha.
April 29th, 2006 at 12:08pm
Gustavatron.:
Buttermilk Rusk:
Yes, Ambellina dies.

It's somewhere there.
Aha, I haven't got to that yet.

but thank you for informing me.

And no. I said that xD.
Gustavatron.:
No. I said it too.

Buttermilk Rusk:

And that's why teh Write kills her off, because it's stupid how the life version of him and erica don't work out but the story version of them do. So he's sort of jealous of his own creations and destroys them by killing Ambellina off and making Claudio realize he's The Crowning.
best kept secret.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
best kept secret.
May 12th, 2006 at 03:43pm
wow. they're in detroit tonight. and i'm forbidden from seeing them. im going to cry.
Woodrow Derenberger
Woodrow Derenberger
May 15th, 2006 at 12:37am
In saw them tonight....they were amazing!
Register