Red Hot Chili Peppers

AuthorMessage
miss world
Jackass
miss world
January 23rd, 2007 at 10:19pm
mine plays a good amount. I've actually heard a lot of RHCP songs they don't play as much.

on another note, I'm seeing them on Thursday!! & I'm so excited but I have no one to go with Sad none of my friends like them. I'm gonna have to just drag one of them along or something Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 24th, 2007 at 06:59pm
What the fuck. I just heard Snow again on the same station tonight Laughing
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
January 24th, 2007 at 08:06pm
The Fool On The Hill:
What the fuck. I just heard Snow again on the same station tonight Laughing
Alot of the radio stations here play the same songs over and over again. heh
High Fidelity
Falling In Love With The Board
High Fidelity
January 24th, 2007 at 08:08pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Color Me Impressed:
The one station around here plays A LOT of RHCP. tehe

Curse you fool Finger
They stream on their site. tehe

WMMR
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 24th, 2007 at 08:18pm
I need to find better stations soon Finger I live by NYC you'd figure there'd be more good stations Rolling Eyes we do have a great Classic Rock station though Fizz
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
January 24th, 2007 at 09:40pm
miss world:
mine plays a good amount. I've actually heard a lot of RHCP songs they don't play as much.

on another note, I'm seeing them on Thursday!! & I'm so excited but I have no one to go with Sad none of my friends like them. I'm gonna have to just drag one of them along or something Laughing

Cheese AHHH TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!! Aleckz

It's gonna be freakin sweet, I know it. GZA you'll have to tell all about it when you return.

Our decent radio station mostly plays whatever the most recent singles are...I've also heard Can't Stop, Under the Bridge (duh), Give It Away, anddd Scar Tissue. And Higher Ground & Suck My Kiss but that was when I was in Detroit. Think
miss world
Jackass
miss world
January 24th, 2007 at 11:10pm
Janie Jones:
miss world:

Cheese AHHH TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!! Aleckz

It's gonna be freakin sweet, I know it. GZA you'll have to tell all about it when you return.

lordy why can't you go to my school Cheese none of these lame people can come cause it's a "school night." whatever. the Red Hot Chili Peppers come first! obey the gods Cheese

Laughing

but hopefully I'll have a good time despite these bitches omgno
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 24th, 2007 at 11:13pm
It's the Peppers. Pft. You'll have fun. I went to a Green Day concert with people who didn't really give a crap about them and it was one of the best nights of my life Retard
miss world
Jackass
miss world
January 24th, 2007 at 11:22pm
yeah, true. thanks Very Happy

I just hope I'm not going alone Sad
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 25th, 2007 at 11:31am
Aw. If someone invited me to a concert to see a band I didn't really care about or whatever, I still wouldn't turn down the opportunity. Just hearing the name The Peppers should be enough to convince anyone to go. It's the goddamn Red Hot Chili Peppers. In my opinion, besides The Rolling Stones and The Who, The Peppers are THE Biggest band today.
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
January 25th, 2007 at 03:31pm
miss world:
lordy why can't you go to my school Cheese none of these lame people can come cause it's a "school night." whatever. the Red Hot Chili Peppers come first! obey the gods Cheese

Laughing

but hopefully I'll have a good time despite these bitches omgno
I could care less if it was a school night. Ive been to shows on school nights and when to school the next day perfectly fine. xD

But have fun though. ~~
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
January 25th, 2007 at 03:33pm
The Fool On The Hill:
I need to find better stations soon Finger I live by NYC you'd figure there'd be more good stations Rolling Eyes we do have a great Classic Rock station though Fizz
I live in NY, & there's no good stations. My friends all go crazy over one station, but I hate it.

I barely listen to the radio anymore. Only when Im in a car. But usually I listen
to the classic rock station or whatever good is on. xD
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
January 25th, 2007 at 04:35pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Aw. If someone invited me to a concert to see a band I didn't really care about or whatever, I still wouldn't turn down the opportunity. Just hearing the name The Peppers should be enough to convince anyone to go. It's the goddamn Red Hot Chili Peppers. In my opinion, besides The Rolling Stones and The Who, The Peppers are THE Biggest band today.
I think the Chili Peppers are probably bigger than the Who and maybe even the Stones right now. All generations listen to RHCP, whereas the Who and the Stones are mainly older people. Anyways, the new Who album blows and the tour didn't do so well either. tehe
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
January 25th, 2007 at 04:49pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
I think the Chili Peppers are probably bigger than the Who and maybe even the Stones right now. All generations listen to RHCP, whereas the Who and the Stones are mainly older people. Anyways, the new Who album blows and the tour didn't do so well either. tehe
I love the Stones. I dont really think their for older people or anything. Im sure tons of older people have grown up listening to them, but theres still teenagers and all listening to them. xD

the Who had some good stuff too. I havent heard any recent stuff I think.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
January 25th, 2007 at 05:11pm
Addict for Dramatics:
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:
I love the Stones. I dont really think their for older people or anything. Im sure tons of older people have grown up listening to them, but theres still teenagers and all listening to them. xD

the Who had some good stuff too. I havent heard any recent stuff I think.
I love the Who and the Stones too, I'm just saying that it sure seems like more teenagers listen to the Chili Peppers than the Who/Stones. Dno That's all.
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
January 25th, 2007 at 05:17pm
Color Me Impressed:
]I love the Who and the Stones too, I'm just saying that it sure seems like more teenagers listen to the Chili Peppers than the Who/Stones. Dno That's all.
Yeah. I agree though. meh.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 25th, 2007 at 07:13pm
Addict for Dramatics:
The Fool On The Hill:
I live in NY, & there's no good stations. My friends all go crazy over one station, but I hate it.

I barely listen to the radio anymore. Only when Im in a car. But usually I listen
to the classic rock station or whatever good is on. xD

I only listen to the radio in the car because the kid I carpool with kept bitching about my Foo Fighters CDs I would bring Rolling Eyes I listen to the Classic Rock station a lot and some other random stations that aren't too bad. I heard Free Fallin' on some other station. That's pretty good for me.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 25th, 2007 at 07:14pm
Color Me Impressed:
The Fool On The Hill:

Exactly. And the fact that you can't even put a label/genre to RHCP. EVERYBODY loves them. People who love pop, rap, funk, rock, alternative. They can branch out to everything. I think they're an amazing band. They're not favorite but just the fact that their music reaches everyone makes me admire them.
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
January 25th, 2007 at 07:37pm
The Fool On The Hill:

Exactly. And the fact that you can't even put a label/genre to RHCP. EVERYBODY loves them. People who love pop, rap, funk, rock, alternative. They can branch out to everything. I think they're an amazing band. They're not favorite but just the fact that their music reaches everyone makes me admire them.
Yeah. One of my friends likes one or two songs and she doesn't really like rock/alternative.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
January 26th, 2007 at 04:29am
The Fool On The Hill:

The Stones and The Who haven't put out a decent album since the seventies. They're old-timers now; just struggling to inject life into a dead band. They're almost tainting what they achieved back when they actually mattered. The Chili Peppers are definitly one of the biggest bands around today and they could be set to become even bigger should their next album improve somehow on SA.
Register