Red Hot Chili Peppers

AuthorMessage
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 26th, 2007 at 09:29am
But to come back from not playing for a long time or just to continue touring so much as the Stones do, makes them pretty big. Not for old timers, Classic Rock is becoming more popular as well which makes them bigger too.

But I defnitiely agree about RHCP probably one of the biggest bands
TO BE DELETED
Geek
TO BE DELETED

Mibba
January 26th, 2007 at 04:53pm
I love RHCP. Flea is my hero, I play bass partly because of him.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 28th, 2007 at 11:53pm
My friend just let me borrow the Greatest Hits CD. I am in love with it. There's so many good songs on it.

BUt anyways, this is kinda old, but I've always been in love iwth the solo for Scar Tissue. I think it's one of my favorite solos for any song. It's just so... eee. I can't even explain it
Tami
Idiot
Tami

Blog
January 29th, 2007 at 01:56am
I was watching Back To The Future today, and I completely forgot Flea was in it. Haha.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 29th, 2007 at 11:26am
Tami:
I was watching Back To The Future today, and I completely forgot Flea was in it. Haha.

HE IS? Ah I didn't know that. I havne't seen that movie in sooo long
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
February 2nd, 2007 at 06:45pm
409 Coffeemaker:
The Fool On The Hill:
Aw. If someone invited me to a concert to see a band I didn't really care about or whatever, I still wouldn't turn down the opportunity. Just hearing the name The Peppers should be enough to convince anyone to go. It's the goddamn Red Hot Chili Peppers. In my opinion, besides The Rolling Stones and The Who, The Peppers are THE Biggest band today.

The Stones and The Who haven't put out a decent album since the seventies. They're old-timers now; just struggling to inject life into a dead band. They're almost tainting what they achieved back when they actually mattered. The Chili Peppers are definitly one of the biggest bands around today and they could be set to become even bigger should their next album improve somehow on SA.

I wouldn't want to go see the Who now. I mean, weren't they the ones singing "I hope I die before I get old"? And now they're still trying to rock out like they're young when they're 60 and deaf...I dunno, I really wish I could have seen them back in the day but people need to know when to quit.

Anyway, back on topic. Flea's in Back to the Future?!
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
February 2nd, 2007 at 07:00pm
Janie Jones:

Yup. ~~

But he's only in like one part I think. Cheese
Tami
Idiot
Tami

Blog
February 2nd, 2007 at 09:09pm
He's in two of them. One part in each.
High Fidelity
High Fidelity
February 3rd, 2007 at 10:18am
Janie Jones:

I wouldn't want to go see the Who now. I mean, weren't they the ones singing "I hope I die before I get old"? And now they're still trying to rock out like they're young when they're 60 and deaf...I dunno, I really wish I could have seen them back in the day but people need to know when to quit.

Yeah, Roger sounds really old now and Pete doesn't smash guitars. You can listen to the full concerts on their website and on Sirius, and that's pretty much makes it even less worth seeing them for $600. I agree, I wish I could've seen them back in the old days. [/Who spam]

I've seen Back to the Future a few times and I never noticed Flea. Cheese Then again, I was probably to young to know who he was. Dno
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
February 3rd, 2007 at 01:52pm
Addict for Dramatics:
Janie Jones:

Yup. ~~

But he's only in like one part I think. Cheese

I'd like to see it anyway, I watched all of Big Daddy just to see Jon Stewart Laughing

The idea of Roger Daltrey being so old makes me very sad indeed. Molly Molly

Anyway, back on topic, I'm pretty sad that the Peppers didn't wind up coming to Pittsburgh at all. Crying or Very sad
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
February 3rd, 2007 at 04:37pm
I just saw the Otherside video for the first time, on Fuse. It's strange but I like it.

[And I really like Californication-era Anthony. Drool ]
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
February 3rd, 2007 at 04:51pm
Janie Jones:
I just saw the Otherside video for the first time, on Fuse. It's strange but I like it.

[And I really like Californication-era Anthony. Drool ]
I was watching that too.

He had nice hair. ~~ xD
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
February 3rd, 2007 at 04:58pm
He DID. ~~ He's one of the only guys who I think looks really good blond.
Tami
Idiot
Tami

Blog
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:01pm
I think that was my favorite look on him aswell.
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:09pm
That was my favorite look too I think.
I liked it when he had just real long hair too, during Mothers Milk & BSSM.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:15pm
Addict for Dramatics:
That was my favorite look too I think.
I liked it when he had just real long hair too, during Mothers Milk & BSSM.

Probably mine too, and yeah, he rocked the longggg hair back in the day. Cool But now...I dunno, I think now he needs a haircut. It just doesn't look good.

I intend to get Freaky Styley as soon as possible. Think
DaveyHavok_Is_Sex
Geek
DaveyHavok_Is_Sex
February 5th, 2007 at 05:31pm
Red Hot Chili Peppers rock!
NeoSteph
Basket Case
NeoSteph

Mibba Blog
February 6th, 2007 at 07:17pm
The new red hot chili pepper video is pure love and people need to stop bitching about it not being as energetic as their other videos, because RHCP is more than funk and energy their a family and you cant call yourself a chilli pepper fan and not know that....k...rant over -_-

----

I've seen them live twice, each time violently got to the front row, i own every album and do think that if i only had to listen to one band for the rest of my life it would be them....they just make me smile and dream,
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
February 6th, 2007 at 09:00pm
NeoSteph:
The new red hot chili pepper video is pure love and people need to stop bitching about it not being as energetic as their other videos, because RHCP is more than funk and energy their a family and you cant call yourself a chilli pepper fan and not know that....k...rant over -_-

----

I've seen them live twice, each time violently got to the front row, i own every album and do think that if i only had to listen to one band for the rest of my life it would be them....they just make me smile and dream,
Do you mean the Desecration Smile video?

I like it. It's very simple..& I agree with what you said.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
February 6th, 2007 at 09:06pm
I think it's adorable but I get bored of it. It's a good thing it's one of my favorite RHCP songs.
Register