gazorples
Addict
gazorples
March 31st, 2007 at 07:52pm
The Fool On The Hill:
some girl.:
I saw Knock Me Down on tv this morning.

It made me so happy. I dunno why but it did. OMGyes

I saw it the other day too Retard I think it was on VH1 Classic on Thursday the Classic/Current thing. They played Knock Me Down and then Hump De Bump
ooh. I saw it on the 'All Request Hour' .
My mom was watching tv in another room and she said 'Turn on Vh1 Classic. Theres a young Chili Peppers video!' heh.

Ive seen the Classic/Current one too.Right as I turned it on this morning they
started playing.xD
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
March 31st, 2007 at 08:35pm
Yeah I think it was the first band to be on that part of Classic/Current it's cool. I love VH1 Classc Retard

But The Tube is awesome! Fizz It's basically all music videos throughout the day with commercials like once an hour or so and the music is usually pretty good. Retard
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
March 31st, 2007 at 10:56pm
The Fool On The Hill:
some girl.:
I saw Knock Me Down on tv this morning.

It made me so happy. I dunno why but it did. OMGyes

I saw it the other day too Retard I think it was on VH1 Classic on Thursday the Classic/Current thing. They played Knock Me Down and then Hump De Bump

fuck, and I missed it?! Cheese I always forget when Classic/Current is on though, but they do RHCP pretty regularly since they lend themselves pretty well to the format. I adore VH1 Classic though, I was watching Grease on there today. Fizz I must be turning on Request Hour at all the wrong times though, I keep getting Lionel Ritchie and Def Leppard instead of the Clash and RHCP. Laughing
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 1st, 2007 at 12:05am
Def Leppard is cool! But not as cool as RHCP Fizz

THE TUBE - AWESOME TV
Unlimited music vids Ah I watch it whenever I'm bored and nothing's good on. I'll just sit on the couch with my geetar and leave that channel on
Blink-AdiseInUtero.
Geek
Blink-AdiseInUtero.
April 1st, 2007 at 12:05am
me and my friend Hippie lov'em!!

I went to their concert with her[sepertly she got to see Anthony and somone else..I can't recall their name though] She got there earlier than me...It was awsome but some potheads sitting next to me[alright..SURROUNDING ME-Ahem-] coast me my birthday gift so my brother made me leave early...Atleast I heard a couple of songs and bought my love, Books!![Scar Tissue] and a wrist band[I needed one more;]
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 1st, 2007 at 12:06am
I might just have to check this Scar Tissue book out since everyone here's talking about it.,
Blink-AdiseInUtero.
Geek
Blink-AdiseInUtero.
April 1st, 2007 at 12:07am
It's awsome!
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 1st, 2007 at 01:18am
I'm so getting scar tissue kthnx
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
April 1st, 2007 at 11:06am
The Fool On The Hill:

THE TUBE - AWESOME TV
Unlimited music vids Ah I watch it whenever I'm bored and nothing's good on. I'll just sit on the couch with my geetar and leave that channel on
What channel is it? We probably have different tv's but yeah. Cheese

Edit: nevermind I got it. Retard
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 1st, 2007 at 11:44am
some girl.:
The Fool On The Hill:

THE TUBE - AWESOME TV
What channel is it? We probably have different tv's but yeah. Cheese

Edit: nevermind I got it. Retard

You have it? YAY. Where do you live? For me I think it's channel 184 VH1 Classic is 186 so I'm constantly flipping back and forth between those two.
gazorples
Addict
gazorples
April 1st, 2007 at 11:54am
New York, but on the website it told me the channels but I haven't found it yet. Molly

I guess I dont have it.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 1st, 2007 at 11:58am
some girl.:
New York, but on the website it told me the channels but I haven't found it yet. Molly

I guess I dont have it.

I live in NJ by NYC Dno I think it comes with the Digital Box or Satellite. we have the digital thing so Dno
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
April 1st, 2007 at 04:39pm
To those thinking about getting Scar Tissue .. definetely get it.
I got up today and started reading some more and I just read for hours before I realized I actually I had things to do.
It's just that good.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 1st, 2007 at 04:55pm
Tig:
I got up today and started reading some more and I just read for hours before I realized I actually I had things to do.
It's just that good.

Agreed, I've done the same with it. Definitely holds your attention. And yay for Antoine avas! Five

And Elana. Def Leppard? Cheese

Ooooh, I hope I get this Tube channel. I have crazy cable so I probably do, I just have to go find it.
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
April 1st, 2007 at 04:59pm
Janie Jones:
Tig:
It's just that good.

Agreed, I've done the same with it. Definitely holds your attention. And yay for Antoine avas! Five

I'll be all 'I'll just read a chapter and then do homework' then four chapters later I'll be all "Oh shit" XD

Yay for avatars of the Swan! Five
Sylar
Sylar
April 1st, 2007 at 05:00pm
Anthony's hot in the Otherside video.

kthnxbye.
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 1st, 2007 at 10:03pm
Janie Jones:
Tig:
It's just that good.

Ooooh, I hope I get this Tube channel. I have crazy cable so I probably do, I just have to go find it.

wTF. Annie stop being so narrowminded tehe Finger
hush. I only like/know one song anyways so fuckk off
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 2nd, 2007 at 04:02pm
The Fool On The Hill:
Janie Jones:
Tig:
It's just that good.

wTF. Annie stop being so narrowminded tehe Finger
hush. I only like/know one song anyways so fuckk off

There's a difference between narrowminded and just hating Def Leppard, hon it's called standards. Cool Hug

helllll yes for Suck My Kiss and Hump De Bump on Classic/Current! Dance It was so weird, I was telling my mum that I really hoped the Chili Peppers would come on...and I saw the beginning of Suck My Kiss and squeaked and fell off the couch, haha. And it was the first time I'd seen Hump de Bump Shifty it's decent for a fun, goofy, dancing around, Anthony-being-incredibly-fit-for-an-old-man sort of thing. Very Happy
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
April 2nd, 2007 at 04:05pm
lmfao. You're silly.
hush. You have high standards bitch

My friend was shwoing me pictures from her trip to Peru and there was one picture that reminded me of the light things in Fortune Faded and so I had to show her the video and I accidentally turned the volume up too loud and everyone was staring at me when it started lmfao.
Janie Jones
Janie Jones
April 2nd, 2007 at 05:50pm
hahaha you fool. I should go watch that video shouldn't I?
Register