American Music Awards

AuthorMessage
Sapphire!
Jackass
Sapphire!
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:24pm
iamkiller:
I wish Green Day were there. No more of this hkdjsgh. Or music.

Pretty much everything is hkdjsgh (shit) these days.
It... sucks to say the least.

But honestly,
WHERE DID GOOD MUSIC GO, DAMNIT!
I WANT IT BACK!
Green Day is the only thing I have today pretty much.
redc
Jackass
redc
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:25pm
ExtraodinaryGirl:
iamkiller:
I wish Green Day were there.

They aren't????

I'm seriously starting think that they are not...o m g...who are these people...must turn this off soon. Did ya see how they handled R Kelly's award - he's not there so the presenters just accepted on his behalf...boring.

Seriously though, this award show is a joke (even if they were there...it's just really a waste of time).
Spark_In_The_Night
Geek
Spark_In_The_Night
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:26pm
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
really,it isn't a very interesting awards show...
and I don't know half these people very well...
Coffee booooring...
Oh look, Jesse McCartney Twisted Evil
I think he could pass as Arron Carter's(dont really know how to spell it) twin
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:27pm
redc:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
iamkiller:

They aren't????

I'm seriously starting think that they are not...o m g...who are these people...must turn this off soon. Did ya see how they handled R Kelly's award - he's not there so the presenters just accepted on his behalf...boring.

Seriously though, this award show is a joke (even if they were there...it's just really a waste of time).
Makes me think they'll do the same to Green Day if they win.
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:27pm
Lol this sucks XD If Green Day isn't there...fuck XD
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:28pm
This show is so boring, honostly.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/ama05/textin/index.html

keep voting for Green Day. if one of those other guys beat them - I will seriously shit myself.
St. Jimmy Jazz
King For A Couple Of Days
St. Jimmy Jazz
redc:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
iamkiller:

They aren't????

The follow would be what's going thru people's mind:

Adie: DAMN IT! The kids are at home.. alone! I'm soo worried...I want to call. AND THEY HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!! ACK!!
Billie: ZZZzzz..
Tre: *fidgeting* I wanna get out of here..I wanna get out of here...I want some sex...anything..*puts his hand down his pants* Yeah...jerking offf..
Mike: *looking* Is Tre jerking off? IN PUBLIC! Oh, for the love of God!
Bob: WHERE THE FUCKS THE POPCORN!!
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
Spark_In_The_Night:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
really,it isn't a very interesting awards show...
and I don't know half these people very well...
Coffee booooring...
Oh look, Jesse McCartney Twisted Evil
I think he could pass as Arron Carter's(dont really know how to spell it) twin
he probably is Aaron Carter... o.o
I'd still molest him out of spite.
Biachan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Biachan
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:30pm
Yeah, this awards show is a joke. More than half the preformers are lip syncing. I do not blame Green Day at all for not attending. It would be waste of thier time. I am dissapointed though- I do not have MTV or TRL and was hoping I could see them in a TV show.
redc
Jackass
redc
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:30pm
Edge Wall: Achtung:

Adie: DAMN IT! The kids are at home.. alone! I'm soo worried...I want to call. AND THEY HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW!! ACK!!
Tre: *fidgeting* I wanna get out of here..I wanna get out of here...I want some sex...anything..*puts his hand down his pants* Yeah...jerking offf..

Laughing That's funny...especially the popcorn...
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:31pm
redc:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
iamkiller:

They aren't????

HAha Cool Up Good one.

If they are there then they are hidden in the back. But Green Day are huge right now, I'm thinking they would have showed them at least "a little bit" .... 50 cent was just on Shocked *shield*
Eliana Rampage
Jackass
Eliana Rampage
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:31pm
iamkiller:
redc:
ExtraodinaryGirl:
iamkiller:

They aren't????

HAha Cool Up Good one.

If they are there then they are hidden in the back. But Green Day are huge right now, I'm thinking they would have showed them at least "a little bit" .... 50 cent was just on Shocked *shield*

Yeah, they really would have =/
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:32pm
Biachan:
Yeah, this awards show is a joke. More than half the preformers are lip syncing. I do not blame Green Day at all for not attending. It would be waste of thier time. I am dissapointed though- I do not have MTV or TRL and was hoping I could see them in a TV show.

Yep.

I remember GNR..I forgot which two band members..but they showed up drunk to accpet an award at the AMAs...was funny to watch.
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:35pm
Biachan:

Yep.

I remember GNR..I forgot which two band members..but they showed up drunk to accpet an award at the AMAs...was funny to watch.
I think it was Slash...
Spark_In_The_Night
Geek
Spark_In_The_Night
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:36pm
Biachan:

Yep.

I just got an image of Tre going up to except and award drunk. And when he gets the award he lifts his arms ups and his pants fall to his ankles. Now that would make the show interesting.
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:39pm
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
Biachan:

Yep.

I think it was Slash...

yeah..was Slash and someone else.

Forgive me.. I don't know GnR that well.
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:39pm
Spark_In_The_Night:
Biachan:

Yep.

I just got an image of Tre going up to except and award drunk. And when he gets the award he lifts his arms ups and his pants fall to his ankles. Now that would make the show interesting.

With a hard on.

He should stop masturbating.
Biachan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Biachan
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:40pm
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
Biachan:

Yep.

I think it was Slash...

XD Sounds like something slash would do.
redundant_ellie
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
redundant_ellie
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:43pm
SO WAS GREEN DAY EVEN THERE??HAVE THEY WON ANY AWARDS?
redc
Jackass
redc
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:45pm
Okay - one bonus - Carlos Santana (guitar god!) and Los Lonely Boys (actually like them both) <-- and that was not lip synced (sp?).

G n R - I would say it was either Slash and Duff (bassist) or Slash and Steve (drummer)...me thinks it was Slash & Duff (tall lanky dude).
Register