American Music Awards

AuthorMessage
Biachan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Biachan
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:47pm
redc:
Okay - one bonus - Carlos Santana (guitar god!) and Los Lonely Boys (actually like them both) <-- and that was not lip synced (sp?).

G n R - I would say it was either Slash and Duff (bassist) or Slash and Steve (drummer)...me thinks it was Slash & Duff (tall lanky dude).

Yeah that was the only good preformance so far.
St. Jimmy Jazz
King For A Couple Of Days
St. Jimmy Jazz
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:48pm
redc:
Okay - one bonus - Carlos Santana (guitar god!) and Los Lonely Boys (actually like them both) <-- and that was not lip synced (sp?).

G n R - I would say it was either Slash and Duff (bassist) or Slash and Steve (drummer)...me thinks it was Slash & Duff (tall lanky dude).

YES!

SANTANA!!!
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:50pm
redundant_ellie:
SO WAS GREEN DAY EVEN THERE??HAVE THEY WON ANY AWARDS?
Not yet. They haven't done the Rock Section of the show yet. But keep voting Up

and no, we don't think they are there.
redc
Jackass
redc
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:58pm
Either I've been asleep or just really focused on 'rock/punk/alternative' music...but what the hell is with all this country music and dude (Tim M) wow leather pants so, so not cool...ooh wait he's wearing a leather 'suit' - lovely.
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
November 22nd, 2005 at 09:59pm
redc:
Either I've been asleep or just really focused on 'rock/punk/alternative' music...but what the hell is with all this country music and dude (Tim M) wow leather pants so, so not cool...ooh wait he's wearing a leather 'suit' - lovely.
hehhe...he was!?!?
I'm glad I turned that shit off....I can't take it anymore @_@
redc
Jackass
redc
November 22nd, 2005 at 10:01pm
O M G - what the hell - The Black Eyed Peas over Green Day...how the hell did that happen??????????
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
redc:
O M G - what the hell - The Black Eyed Peas over Green Day...how the hell did that happen??????????
Pigs learned to fly.
Biachan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Biachan
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
redc:
hehhe...he was!?!?

I know... I did too. My parents wanna see the stones really bad on TV, so they are watching and they know if there is anything green day related they have to call me. lol
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
iamkiller:
redc:
Pigs learned to fly.

I fuckin' agree!
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
November 22nd, 2005 at 10:02pm
Biachan:
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
redc:
hehhe...he was!?!?

I know... I did too. My parents wanna see the stones really bad on TV, so they are watching and they know if there is anything green day related they have to call me. lol
the stones are there?
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
November 22nd, 2005 at 10:02pm
iamkiller:
redc:
Pigs learned to fly.
wait..what?!?! O_o
Santa Billie
Falling In Love With The Board
Santa Billie
November 22nd, 2005 at 10:04pm
nooooooo! black eyed peas?! there goes one nominee...how many do
they have?
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 22nd, 2005 at 10:04pm
waitingsomniac86:
nooooooo! black eyed peas?! there goes one nominee...how many do
they have?
3 more. You can still vote for them for "Artist of the Year"
http://abc.go.com/primetime/ama05/textin/index.html
Spark_In_The_Night
Geek
Spark_In_The_Night
November 22nd, 2005 at 10:06pm
I dont really care if they dont win anything at this award show anyway. It sucks. The music is boring, the setup is boring, everything is just fucked up.
Biachan
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Biachan
redc:

And you can hear the whole croud chant "Green Day! Green Day! Green Day!" And they lost.
billie*n*revenge<3
Geek
billie*n*revenge<3
darn black eyed peas. oh well. COME ON GREEN DAY!!! Very Happy Very Happy
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 22nd, 2005 at 10:07pm
Spark_In_The_Night:
I dont really care if they dont win anything at this award show anyway. It sucks. The music is boring, the setup is boring, everything is just fucked up.
I agree.

But I'd rather not see Green Day with shit all over themselves because they just lost to the "My humps and lumps" song.
Spark_In_The_Night
Geek
Spark_In_The_Night
November 22nd, 2005 at 10:09pm
iamkiller:
Spark_In_The_Night:
I agree.

But I'd rather not see Green Day with shit all over themselves because they just lost to the Black Eyed Peas

People who know real music know who the real winners are. But I do want them to win that text award thing because if Gwen wins it I'll scream.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
November 22nd, 2005 at 10:11pm
Spark_In_The_Night:
iamkiller:
Spark_In_The_Night:
I agree.

But I'd rather not see Green Day with shit all over themselves because they just lost to the Black Eyed Peas

People who know real music know who the real winners are. But I do want them to win that text award thing because if Gwen wins it I'll scream.
If any of those others win I'll scream.

Everyone they are up against in that just completely suck. Keep voting Cool
St. Jimmy Jazz
St. Jimmy Jazz
November 22nd, 2005 at 10:13pm
If Mariah Carey wins over then..I'm burning things.
Register