Clash-y 'Natter'

AuthorMessage
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 20th, 2006 at 04:56pm
Last Up At Dawn:
Speaking of la school, I saw this kid today who looks sooo much like Topper. I'd seen him before, but today was the first time I noticed it. I did a complete double-take. It's scary how much they look alike. He looked at me weird 'cause I stared at him for a little too long.

Take his pic Laughing I have never seen a Clash lookalike
White Riot
King For A Couple Of Days
White Riot
September 20th, 2006 at 05:06pm
[Bittersweet]:

Take his pic Laughing I have never seen a Clash lookalike

Me neither! Haha. Well, actually I have a friend who looks like Joe, or at least he used to.
And the coat thing, well I kinda picked it up from the Brits on the SNews board, I take it as meaning you've said something, or someone eles has said something embarrassing, and you're getting you're "coat" so to speak and walking away.
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 20th, 2006 at 05:56pm
Yeah he's on the cross country team, so I think I can get his pic fairly easily. And he's in the yearbook, but I don't have a scanner. Let me see if he's on the website...
whoa
whoa
September 20th, 2006 at 07:13pm
White Riot:

Well, actually I have a friend who looks like Joe, or at least he used to.
My cousin looks like Joe when Joe had a mohawk. Except, my cousin is going bald...so. But they still look similar to me. And his name is Joel. Hahah.
worn-out astronaut.
Had A Life Before GSB
worn-out astronaut.

Mibba Blog
September 21st, 2006 at 01:59pm
Last Up At Dawn:
Yeah he's on the cross country team, so I think I can get his pic fairly easily. And he's in the yearbook, but I don't have a scanner. Let me see if he's on the website...

Cool!
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 21st, 2006 at 06:11pm
Okay-Here's the best I can do with the Topper kid. Unfortunatly I can't get the picture alone, but if you go to the link below and scroll down to the fifth picture, he's second from the right. The one with the jacket on. It's not a great picture of him, but maybe you can still see the resemblance. If you can't....well then I'm sorry.

http://www.ridgefield.org/rhs/sports/indoor/pictures.html
White Riot
White Riot
September 21st, 2006 at 06:16pm
His head is like the same shape, and his ears.
michaeldirnt
Idiot
michaeldirnt
September 21st, 2006 at 06:17pm
hehe every time my dad is watching the clash on youtube or tv or something he points at strummer and says theres uncle joe and never till today i asked why he always says that and he looked at me and saidwith no smile on his face "he is your uncle" so i was like ha ya right and he said no really and i said so he's your brother and he said yes and i said well tis a pity i never met my uncle and he said yes and we just talked a load of shit for hours ... it was very strange
my dad always says joe looks like Billie Joe and also that frontman of the rockabilly band stray cats and i never really thought so well not too much at least but now i rreally am starting to see the resembelence well not so much with billie but wu=ith the stray cats guy yes definately
i youve never seen him go onto youtube and search stray cats and click on the video
he looks a like joe and billie
its funny
well not really
whoa that was a long post but im bored and im supposed to be doing some work for school
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 21st, 2006 at 06:22pm
yeah...he looks more like him in real life, but that was the only picture online I could find.
White Riot
White Riot
September 21st, 2006 at 06:22pm
Haha, Brian Setzer? I've kinda thought that too. Also I think John Cusack looks like Joe, a little.
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 21st, 2006 at 06:25pm
Mom was watching Clash On Broadway with me and she randomly goes "That lead singer would be a good butterfly swimmer". And I stared at her like 'what the hell are you talking about?' And she started talking about how his knees look like they're double-jointed or something(how they bent back far) and how people with knees like that are usually good swimmers. The thought of Joe Strummer as and olympic swimmer bothers me. I told her that he belonged where he was and she rolled her eyes and walked off.
White Riot
White Riot
September 21st, 2006 at 06:27pm
lmfao
My mom says Mick should have been a mechanic.

Eh
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 21st, 2006 at 06:31pm
haha why's that?
White Riot
White Riot
September 21st, 2006 at 09:36pm
She says he looks filthy.

Evil or Very Mad
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 21st, 2006 at 09:52pm
ooooo that's harsh! Poor Joe- he seems to be getting a lot of abuse.
White Riot
White Riot
September 21st, 2006 at 09:58pm
Joe?
I was talking about Mick. o_0
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 21st, 2006 at 10:01pm
oh shit. I'm sorry I misread it. Well then poor Mick. *pathetic attempt to save myself*
White Riot
White Riot
September 21st, 2006 at 10:03pm
Haha, thats okay, I've done things like that plenty of times.
Thankfully there's that little edit button....
Wink
Rotten
Idiot
Rotten

Blog
September 21st, 2006 at 10:07pm
all hail the edit button! Only I've never actually edited posts, so I'm still an edit virgin.

Shall we stop spamming?
White Riot
White Riot
September 22nd, 2006 at 01:29pm
Doesn't matter to me, as long as its not TLE spam....
Register