December 17th, 2005 at 01:55pm
Yes, I love that one too^
newbie2punk86
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
newbie2punk86
December 18th, 2005 at 11:39am
So far, i'm quite into "Family Reunion for a Lonely Girl" by HavingAGreenDay

and yes, anything by ThisIsGreenDay.

I haven't been here long but those are some of the best writers here.

And, because I'm human, I can't resist a shameless self plug...I don't know how to link, so look on my profile.

It's called : The Waiting UnKnown.
if it were a movie it's tag line, or the phrase most used to sum it up would be: "Famous or not, illnesses don't discriminate."
simple summary: Jakob gets a serious illness (i'm not gonna tell you what either... :p)
It's only got three parts up thus far, but I'm working on part four.

Anyway, couldn't resist shameless self plug.

^_^

Lauren
Am I Part Of The Waiting?
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
December 18th, 2005 at 01:54pm
Come on people! do not recomend your story....

There are enough stroies in this site like ofr you to be able to recomend some one elses' stories and also like to stop recomending ThisIsGreenDay's stories...I'm already reading a Ballad for Bealuh and everybody else has read it too (obviously, she gets like 3 pages of comments)

And to tell the truth, she is a *great* writter, but I think there are another authors here that as just as good and don't get as much attention as she does.

*runs and hide from Holly's fans*
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
December 19th, 2005 at 05:23am
Am I Part Of The Waiting?:

There are enough stroies in this site like ofr you to be able to recomend some one elses' stories and also like to stop recomending ThisIsGreenDay's stories...I'm already reading a Ballad for Bealuh and everybody else has read it too (obviously, she gets like 3 pages of comments)

And to tell the truth, she is a *great* writter, but I think there are another authors here that as just as good and don't get as much attention as she does.

yeah, she can write, but i dont think her imagination has the same flair as some other writers that dont get as much press.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 19th, 2005 at 06:19am
Oooh, Jonny's got his bitching hat on.
xZildjianRockerx
King For A Couple Of Days
xZildjianRockerx

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 10:27am
Flaming Phalanges!:

He has it surgically affixed to his head.
iATEjimmysWORLD
King For A Couple Of Days
iATEjimmysWORLD

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 12:24pm
xZildjianRockerx:
Flaming Phalanges!:

He has it surgically affixed to his head.

Heh, I quite enjoying his bitching hat. *tackles Jonny*
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
December 19th, 2005 at 12:42pm
i can recommend my story if i want too...

but the only other stories i read is by: ThisIsGreenDay, Tres_Dominated_Love_Slave and iamkiller
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
December 19th, 2005 at 05:36pm
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:

yeah, she can write, but i dont think her imagination has the same flair as some other writers that dont get as much press.

Totally agree, and thanks for understanding my terrible grammar and spelling on that post.
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
December 19th, 2005 at 07:06pm
Dammit too many good stories to recommend....

Umm...as mentioned before:Elle's (xZildjianRockerx) stories and Holly's (ThisIsGreenDay) stories.

Pickle's stories are also good.I can't think of anything else right now.Oh yea and maybe my story too lol which is posted in my sig...
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
December 20th, 2005 at 07:25am
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!:

Totally agree, and thanks for understanding my terrible grammar and spelling on that post.

no problem, im always getting picked on for my grammar too. Cool
Pfff
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Pfff
December 20th, 2005 at 10:17am
Iamkiller's stories are really good. She has already written Social suicide and is still writing Beating the Clock.
Iatejimmysworld's stories fucking rock too. She has this amazing ability to write. She has three stories on here. Konstantine, You're my little secret and Hand me down.
Uh.. uhm. I can't really remember what the writers name is for this story, but the story REALLY rocks. It's beautifully written... And I'm pretty sure it's called The other woman.
uhm theres we_found_the_duck who writes really great stories too. She has a story called Changes and the sequel to that storie wich is called Making the album. Both are fucking brilliant.
AND last, but not least there ís Lani who's a brilliant writer aswell. I think she has about three or four stories, but the only one I can remember the name of (the one I'm mostly hooked on) is Little rebel angel.

^all of the above write AMAZINGLY good and rock my socks. I would seriously recomend that you tried to read some of their stories.
CristhyneS
Jackass
CristhyneS

Mibba
December 20th, 2005 at 11:13am
I also love the story Backstage, and the sequel, Into the Future, the author is Lexi, her username is Jimmys_Girl13.

And She's Just a Teenager Pushing her Tears Aside, I can't remeber the author's username, but I know her name is Becky.
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
Jackass
Heeeeeeere's Jonny!
December 20th, 2005 at 01:20pm
Pfff:
Iamkiller's stories are really good. She has already written Social suicide and is still writing Beating the Clock.
Iatejimmysworld's stories fucking rock too. She has this amazing ability to write. She has three stories on here. Konstantine, You're my little secret and Hand me down.
Uh.. uhm. I can't really remember what the writers name is for this story, but the story REALLY rocks. It's beautifully written... And I'm pretty sure it's called The other woman.
uhm theres we_found_the_duck who writes really great stories too. She has a story called Changes and the sequel to that storie wich is called Making the album. Both are fucking brilliant.
AND last, but not least there ís Lani who's a brilliant writer aswell. I think she has about three or four stories, but the only one I can remember the name of (the one I'm mostly hooked on) is Little rebel angel.

^all of the above write AMAZINGLY good and rock my socks. I would seriously recomend that you tried to read some of their stories.

IATEjimmysWORLD's the sex. So's xzildjianrockerx and the fact she was left out of your list is nothing short of a travesty.
Flaming Phalanges!
Basket Case
Flaming Phalanges!
December 20th, 2005 at 06:37pm
Travesty, ha.

Sounds like Travis.

Which reminds me, I need to practice my drums...
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 20th, 2005 at 11:34pm
"Social Suicide" by iamkiller <-- pwns

And "Beating The Clock" by her too. Cool

Meh.... My story too if you're bored --> '1988'. XD
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
December 20th, 2005 at 11:36pm
And yes the 'famous' authors on here: ThisIsGreenDay and xZildjianRockerx but of course. Cool
Register