DuckDuckDuckGoose
January 22nd, 2006 at 06:48pm
me, i heard them and thought they kicked ass
LeavingYouBehind
Geek
LeavingYouBehind
Hello, My Name Is Asshole:
Me and my sister. Smile I knew who they were, since my sister liked them, but I only started listening to them a few years ago.

I like your avatar. Very Happy
life2007
Geek
life2007

Mibba Blog
Me myself and I
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
January 22nd, 2006 at 06:51pm
My friends Heather and Caitlin with "All By Myself"

Heather now loves country and Caitlin loves.. I dont know.
I'm not friends with her anymore.
Here Kitty Kitty.
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Here Kitty Kitty.
January 22nd, 2006 at 06:54pm
MEE I DID IT ALL BY MYSELF!
greendaylovescookies
Geek
greendaylovescookies
January 22nd, 2006 at 07:00pm
i did kinda- i was looking thru some cds of my mom bf's and i saw dookie (at the time i didnt know what it was, btw i was only 5) nd i saw the cover and said "cartoon" and then i put it in and liked it ever since
chipmunk253
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
chipmunk253
January 22nd, 2006 at 07:00pm
Well, I will admit my first album was American Idiot. Don't shoot me.But, I like their old stuff.

My best friend Natasha's mom got her the CD because she loved them forever. I liked Blvd. of Broken Dreams. I like my CD collection to grow so, I got the album after listening to it at her house. I only liked some of the songs. Then, I went to Floridia to visit my sister. I forgot my Ashlee Simpson Cd. (Yeah I was bad) so I listened to American Idiot. I found that I liked it alot. My favorite song was Homecoming. So, I listened to their old stuff and then, got into rock music.

I did it sorta by myself. But, I'd like to thank Natasha and her mom!!
(I thought I'd share that story)
steady riot.
King For A Couple Of Days
steady riot.
January 22nd, 2006 at 07:01pm
my brother got me into Green Day. He listened to them when i was little, and the first song that i liked by green day was hitchin a ride, when i was five years old. I have liked them ever since.
wanderlust
Addict
wanderlust

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2006 at 09:01pm
i was flipping through my aunts CD's and i found nimrod by sumbody called "Green Day". i was completely hooked right after the first track Very Happy
vonny
Admin
vonny

Mibba Blog
January 22nd, 2006 at 09:05pm
my sister was watching video hits, then left the tv on and i was on the computer and i heard guitar, so i looked over and it was these scary looking people with dark eyes and black clothes on running around in slow motion then in fast motion with a green american flag in the background..but the music they were playing was really cool...it was by some band called Green Day. ...then a few months later i heard another cool song on video hits but this time those scary people were walking all sadly down a road..........then my dad was like "oh green day. yeah they're good. the bass player is pretty damn good" ...and then i got american idiot for xmas last year!
nyeh.
Addict
nyeh.

Blog
January 22nd, 2006 at 09:06pm
MTV Neutral

No one's ever introduced me or even really suggested bands to me. I found my own shit Cool
Sapphire!
Jackass
Sapphire!
January 22nd, 2006 at 09:14pm
Holy Hell,I'm a Teenie.:
MTV Neutral

No one's ever introduced me or even really suggested bands to me. I found my own shit Cool

Same here.
Or maybe it was VH1... I forget.
But I know I just saw the BOBD music vid.
FrankFuckingIero
Jackass
FrankFuckingIero
January 22nd, 2006 at 09:14pm
hmmm...seeing as every1 i know hates green day.. i'd have to say i got me into green day...
stuck_with_she
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
stuck_with_she
January 22nd, 2006 at 09:17pm
My brother liked Green Day and I listened to his Green Day CD, then I liked them, but I think I really got myself into Green Day, then I got my friends into Green Day.
*hamako_hime*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*hamako_hime*
January 22nd, 2006 at 09:19pm
september 24th, 2004
i went to my friend's house so we could get ready for a dance, and we were watching different music videos online, and she already liked green day. then she found tha american idiot video and was like "oh, this is a pretty cool band, i just got their new cd. let's watch it." so we did, and i was like wow, this is awesome, and the lead singer is really hot. and the obsession began...

the interesting thing is that she doesn't listen to green day, or really any punk anymore. it's kinda strange.
Billie is Beast
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Billie is Beast
January 23rd, 2006 at 08:02am
My dad did. He gave me his Dookie CD for Christmas and I got hooked after Longview and Basket Case.
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
King For A Couple Of Days
Goodbye, Norma Jeane
January 23rd, 2006 at 08:10am
This girl from my school liked them (she mainly mentioned Billie Joe)
So i just decided to check them out and see what was so great
B.J
Falling In Love With The Board
B.J
January 23rd, 2006 at 08:24am
their music... but I didnt have a stereo, so I kind of forgot about them, so then in 97/98 not sure... but my cousin introduced me to them again and I've loved them since
ancient
Had A Life Before GSB
ancient

Blog
January 23rd, 2006 at 08:31am
MTV. Cool

But now I hate MTV... O_o

Hehe all I watch is Comedy Central... (no joke...O_O)
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
January 23rd, 2006 at 08:58am
I got into Green Day when my uncle gave me a CD with a compilation of punk rock songs: Green Day, Franck Black, The Breeders etc..
The GD song was Stuck With Me, I loved.
At the same time, my bro and his best friend were into that band..
Register