Falling In Love With The Board
The Latest Plague
April 15th, 2006 at 04:03am
The Devils Pride:
Just Another Star:

I GOT METAL HAMMER lmfao

How good is that interview lmfao lmfao

lmfao lmfao
It made me a bit sad about how Moose missed his daughters birth for a photoshoot, I mean that must suck. But he's seems a good dad, I'm sure he made up for it.

My dad missed my sisters birth actually cause she was born the same day we moved house, it was chaos. So he was unpacking stuff from a lorry and my mums in hospital having a baby. It was a weird sorta day xD

But zomg on the dvd where Moose and Matt were talking about school, I was doubling up laughing.
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 15th, 2006 at 04:08am
Her Voice Resides.:
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
I have one proper Bullet poster. And about 5 from Kerrang! And about 50/60 cutting-outs from magazines
o_o Damn. Why can't I live in... anywhere where they've got Bullet posters? ;_;

Heafy ava xD

Erm if it makes anything better, I'll take pictures of them when I am next at my mums and you can pretend they are yours ^_^

I GOT METAL HAMMER lmfao

I got the one of them looking down at me and I woke up once really scaredied and I was like WOAH THEY'RE LOOKING AT ME O_O

Heh @ your Heafy ava aussi.

Which one is that? Is that the one that says
Bullet For My Valentine
The Poison

On top of it? Cause I have that one. I considered buying one at K! XXV, it was a huge version of the one where Matt's holding the gun but I was like so high after the concert and after meeting Dave I was just like 'ZOMG THAT WAS AWESOME ZOMG I'LL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN ZOMG HOW HOT WAS THAT GUY ZOMG AWESOME I AM SO AWESOME BULLET SEX' -falls over-. And I totally forgot about the poster xD
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 15th, 2006 at 04:56am
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
I have one proper Bullet poster. And about 5 from Kerrang! And about 50/60 cutting-outs from magazines

Heafy ava xD

Erm if it makes anything better, I'll take pictures of them when I am next at my mums and you can pretend they are yours ^_^

I GOT METAL HAMMER lmfao
Oh my, yeah. Se... I've made too many Heafy avatars. xD

Yeah. I can supersize it and glue onto my wall. Cool

The new one?! WITH THE BFMV COVER FEATURE?!
OMG!!!
Or are you talking about the Lacuna Coil one?
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 15th, 2006 at 05:11am
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:

Heafy ava xD

I GOT METAL HAMMER lmfao

OMG!!!

lmfao Yeah you do that love xD

Nuh its the Lacuna Coil one but the new one should have been out April 12th =/
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 15th, 2006 at 05:14am
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:

Heafy ava xD

I GOT METAL HAMMER lmfao

OMG!!!

It's April 15 today. o_o

I think it will be out like...o_o Fuck. Now I can't remember. ;_;
I will look out for it though. Must have Bullet covering Pantera.
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 15th, 2006 at 05:33am
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:

It's April 15 today. o_o

Bullet covering Pantera? Explainy please
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 15th, 2006 at 01:09pm
Just Another Star:
Her Voice Resides.:
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:

Heafy ava xD

I GOT METAL HAMMER lmfao

I got the one of them looking down at me and I woke up once really scaredied and I was like WOAH THEY'RE LOOKING AT ME O_O

Heh @ your Heafy ava aussi.

Which one is that? Is that the one that says
Bullet For My Valentine
The Poison

On top of it? Cause I have that one. I considered buying one at K! XXV, it was a huge version of the one where Matt's holding the gun but I was like so high after the concert and after meeting Dave I was just like 'ZOMG THAT WAS AWESOME ZOMG I'LL NEVER SLEEP AGAIN ZOMG HOW HOT WAS THAT GUY ZOMG AWESOME I AM SO AWESOME BULLET SEX' -falls over-. And I totally forgot about the poster xD

'Tis that one indeedy.
God, talk about hyper.
When I was at MCR in November, it was, like, my first gig and I was like:

OMG IT'S FRANK [[long story]] ZXOMGZZ IT'S THEM IN FRONT OF ME I'M NEVER GONNA WASH AGAIN OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GONNA DIE OMG OMG OMG
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 16th, 2006 at 05:17am
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:

It's April 15 today. o_o

Just check metalhammer.co.uk
It's got info on the new mag. Two CDs. One with Bullet covering Pantera.... exclusive. Cool
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 16th, 2006 at 05:41am
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:

It's April 15 today. o_o

It's got info on the new mag. Two CDs. One with Bullet covering Pantera.... exclusive. Cool

I'M LISTENING TO THE COVER NOW. CUUUUUZ I GOT METAL HAMMER LAST NIGHT

2 Metal Hammer's in 2 days, I think thats fucking cool xD
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 16th, 2006 at 05:43am
Her Voice Resides.:

'Tis that one indeedy.
God, talk about hyper.

OMG IT'S FRANK [[long story]] ZXOMGZZ IT'S THEM IN FRONT OF ME I'M NEVER GONNA WASH AGAIN OH MY FUCKING GOD I'M GONNA DIE OMG OMG OMG

I had a shit time when I went so I was like nearly in tears in the taxi home and my two friends talking about it all the way home bummed me out even more, I was like distraught cause I loved MCR so much but y'know, times have changed. And I do fine at concerts now, I go to Welly ever week and thats like a whole different type of squash n mosh xD
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 16th, 2006 at 05:51am
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:

It's April 15 today. o_o

I'M LISTENING TO THE COVER NOW. CUUUUUZ I GOT METAL HAMMER LAST NIGHT

2 Metal Hammer's in 2 days, I think thats fucking cool xD
Cool HAHAHAHA.... x_x I'm getting more and more pissed off at Sweden every day I live here.
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 16th, 2006 at 06:18am
Gustavatron.:
Cool HAHAHAHA.... x_x I'm getting more and more pissed off at Sweden every day I live here.

You should go on school exchange and come live with me for a while xD
Gustavatron.
Addict
Gustavatron.
April 16th, 2006 at 06:20am
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:

Cool OMG YES!

o_o My parents wouldn't let me, though.
... y'know. ;_;
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 16th, 2006 at 06:24am
Gustavatron.:
Just Another Star:
Gustavatron.:

Cool OMG YES!

o_o My parents wouldn't let me, though.
... y'know. ;_;

Suckage
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 16th, 2006 at 02:39pm
Just Another Star:
Her Voice Resides.:

'Tis that one indeedy.
God, talk about hyper.

I had a shit time when I went so I was like nearly in tears in the taxi home and my two friends talking about it all the way home bummed me out even more, I was like distraught cause I loved MCR so much but y'know, times have changed. And I do fine at concerts now, I go to Welly ever week and thats like a whole different type of squash n mosh xD

Squash n mosh LMFAO

I had a feckin' 'mazin' time at MCR, so I was in lame hysteria mode all the way home. In tears of happiness. ^_^ I stil the love them so much.

BUTYESBULLET
OMG@MYDREAMOFTHEMLASTNIGHT.
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 16th, 2006 at 03:19pm
Her Voice Resides.:
Just Another Star:
Her Voice Resides.:

'Tis that one indeedy.
God, talk about hyper.

Squash n mosh LMFAO

I had a feckin' 'mazin' time at MCR, so I was in lame hysteria mode all the way home. In tears of happiness. ^_^ I stil the love them so much.

BUTYESBULLET

LMFAO it my new phrase, squash n mosh

LM FAO WHAT BULLET DREAM WAS THIS LASSIE?
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 17th, 2006 at 05:04am
Just Another Star:
Her Voice Resides.:
Just Another Star:
Her Voice Resides.:

'Tis that one indeedy.
God, talk about hyper.

Squash n mosh LMFAO

BUTYESBULLET

LMFAO it my new phrase, squash n mosh

LM FAO WHAT BULLET DREAM WAS THIS LASSIE?

This is going to be a while.

Right, I was at the K! gig in Southampton Guild, and we came [me & my mate] but everyone was sitting down like in assemblies at school, and there was a big gap between the stage. We took our seats, and they began to come on to Intro. But it was only Matt and the curtain didn't rise. Matt was going around everyone sitting down but no one was reacting so me, being me, \m/ed him. So he says; "Come here, fitty [o_O] and pulls me on, makes me run up the stairs to the stage then down again and I sat down again. And then this little guy in my year was there standing up, looking EXCATLY like he does normally and Matt told him to clean up the left side of the hall XD

BUTBEFORETHAT

We were in the looby but it was this shop and I was buying things like in the Co-Op x_x , and then I had to save my friend from Dimebag Darryl who was a cannibal.

ANDAFTERTHESTAGEANTICS

I was riding a horse in my Primary schools field and then I went to the canteen and my friend and my other friend were making out and they're both girls. And then I had to put all this treacle tart in the bin.

x_o
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
April 17th, 2006 at 08:56am
Just Another Star:

lmfao lmfao
It made me a bit sad about how Moose missed his daughters birth for a photoshoot, I mean that must suck. But he's seems a good dad, I'm sure he made up for it.

My dad missed my sisters birth actually cause she was born the same day we moved house, it was chaos. So he was unpacking stuff from a lorry and my mums in hospital having a baby. It was a weird sorta day xD

But zomg on the dvd where Moose and Matt were talking about school, I was doubling up laughing.

OMG. I know! lmfao . People in my school play that game they were talkin about, except we call it "Liney"..They called it "Lochaye" or somethin Shifty ... Ha, and the start of the DVD they forgot to introduce themselves!!
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 17th, 2006 at 11:16am
The Devils Pride:
Just Another Star:

lmfao lmfao

OMG. I know! lmfao . People in my school play that game they were talkin about, except we call it "Liney"..They called it "Lochaye" or somethin Shifty ... Ha, and the start of the DVD they forgot to introduce themselves!!

lmfao
I haven't got it yet =O
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 17th, 2006 at 01:56pm
Her Voice Resides.:

This is going to be a while.

Right, I was at the K! gig in Southampton Guild, and we came [me & my mate] but everyone was sitting down like in assemblies at school, and there was a big gap between the stage. We took our seats, and they began to come on to Intro. But it was only Matt and the curtain didn't rise. Matt was going around everyone sitting down but no one was reacting so me, being me, \m/ed him. So he says; "Come here, fitty [o_O] and pulls me on, makes me run up the stairs to the stage then down again and I sat down again. And then this little guy in my year was there standing up, looking EXCATLY like he does normally and Matt told him to clean up the left side of the hall XD

BUTBEFORETHAT

We were in the looby but it was this shop and I was buying things like in the Co-Op x_x , and then I had to save my friend from Dimebag Darryl who was a cannibal.

ANDAFTERTHESTAGEANTICS

I was riding a horse in my Primary schools field and then I went to the canteen and my friend and my other friend were making out and they're both girls. And then I had to put all this treacle tart in the bin.

x_o

Wow. Just wow. Lmfao thats random as fuck.
Register