AuthorMessage
The Latest Plague
Falling In Love With The Board
The Latest Plague
April 17th, 2006 at 01:57pm
The Devils Pride:
Just Another Star:

lmfao lmfao
It made me a bit sad about how Moose missed his daughters birth for a photoshoot, I mean that must suck. But he's seems a good dad, I'm sure he made up for it.

My dad missed my sisters birth actually cause she was born the same day we moved house, it was chaos. So he was unpacking stuff from a lorry and my mums in hospital having a baby. It was a weird sorta day xD

But zomg on the dvd where Moose and Matt were talking about school, I was doubling up laughing.

OMG. I know! lmfao . People in my school play that game they were talkin about, except we call it "Liney"..They called it "Lochaye" or somethin Shifty ... Ha, and the start of the DVD they forgot to introduce themselves!!

lmfao
Daft bastards. I liked Jason's dramatic hand movements, I do that xD
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
April 17th, 2006 at 04:22pm
theres rumours that they will be playing third on the friday at download. just to inform you.
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 18th, 2006 at 12:53pm
Just Another Star:
Her Voice Resides.:

This is going to be a while.

Right, I was at the K! gig in Southampton Guild, and we came [me & my mate] but everyone was sitting down like in assemblies at school, and there was a big gap between the stage. We took our seats, and they began to come on to Intro. But it was only Matt and the curtain didn't rise. Matt was going around everyone sitting down but no one was reacting so me, being me, \m/ed him. So he says; "Come here, fitty [o_O] and pulls me on, makes me run up the stairs to the stage then down again and I sat down again. And then this little guy in my year was there standing up, looking EXCATLY like he does normally and Matt told him to clean up the left side of the hall XD

BUTBEFORETHAT

We were in the looby but it was this shop and I was buying things like in the Co-Op x_x , and then I had to save my friend from Dimebag Darryl who was a cannibal.

ANDAFTERTHESTAGEANTICS

I was riding a horse in my Primary schools field and then I went to the canteen and my friend and my other friend were making out and they're both girls. And then I had to put all this treacle tart in the bin.

x_o

Wow. Just wow. Lmfao thats random as fuck.

Fuckin' right.

And NONE of it is a lie.

omgrosieareyougoingtoReadingonthelastday?imightbe.

I WANT THEM TO PLAY
Mudderfookers.
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
April 18th, 2006 at 01:15pm
OMFGOMFGGG.
Today I found my favourite Bullet interview. I lost it. Now it is found. Cool
The one in Kerrang!, the title was "Filth Pigs" , that interview made me laugh sooo fucking hard.

Matt: This one time I was down the video shop and I just shat myself. I don't know why. I was wearing beige cut-offs so I had to waddle home
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 18th, 2006 at 06:09pm
Her Voice Resides.:
Just Another Star:
Her Voice Resides.:

Right, I was at the K! gig in Southampton Guild, and we came [me & my mate] but everyone was sitting down like in assemblies at school, and there was a big gap between the stage. We took our seats, and they began to come on to Intro. But it was only Matt and the curtain didn't rise. Matt was going around everyone sitting down but no one was reacting so me, being me, \m/ed him. So he says; "Come here, fitty [o_O] and pulls me on, makes me run up the stairs to the stage then down again and I sat down again. And then this little guy in my year was there standing up, looking EXCATLY like he does normally and Matt told him to clean up the left side of the hall XD

BUTBEFORETHAT

We were in the looby but it was this shop and I was buying things like in the Co-Op x_x , and then I had to save my friend from Dimebag Darryl who was a cannibal.

ANDAFTERTHESTAGEANTICS

I was riding a horse in my Primary schools field and then I went to the canteen and my friend and my other friend were making out and they're both girls. And then I had to put all this treacle tart in the bin.

x_o

Fuckin' right.

And NONE of it is a lie.

I WANT THEM TO PLAY
Mudderfookers.

Nuh, the Friday. They played the Friday last year cause they swaped with MCR and went down a stage. Nice bastards...
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 18th, 2006 at 06:11pm
TwistedTransistor:
OMFGOMFGGG.
The one in Kerrang!, the title was "Filth Pigs" , that interview made me laugh sooo fucking hard.

Matt: This one time I was down the video shop and I just shat myself. I don't know why. I was wearing beige cut-offs so I had to waddle home

lmfao
When they were talking about their friend from Wales, is it Ravi or something, who uses butter for anal sex lmfao
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
April 19th, 2006 at 11:49am
Just Another Star:
TwistedTransistor:
OMFGOMFGGG.

lmfao
When they were talking about their friend from Wales, is it Ravi or something, who uses butter for anal sex lmfao

LMFFFFFAO.
Uhu. And the same dude lets his dick stick to him.And he "shagged a fat bird doggy style and he pulled out and she shat up her own back"

Oh my God. Dirty bastard. lmfao

Matt Tuck. Drunk as fuck. Punchin cans with his guitar hand.

Confused lmfao
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 19th, 2006 at 12:49pm
TwistedTransistor:
Just Another Star:
TwistedTransistor:
OMFGOMFGGG.

lmfao

LMFFFFFAO.
Uhu. And the same dude lets his dick stick to him.And he "shagged a fat bird doggy style and he pulled out and she shat up her own back"

Oh my God. Dirty bastard. lmfao

Matt Tuck. Drunk as fuck. Punchin cans with his guitar hand.

Confused lmfao

lmfao lmfao Filthy sod
That whole interview made me rofl with sickness
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 19th, 2006 at 12:54pm
Just Another Star:
Her Voice Resides.:
Just Another Star:
Her Voice Resides.:

BUTBEFORETHAT

ANDAFTERTHESTAGEANTICS

x_o

Fuckin' right.

And NONE of it is a lie.

I WANT THEM TO PLAY
Mudderfookers.

Nuh, the Friday. They played the Friday last year cause they swaped with MCR and went down a stage. Nice bastards...

Ahaha you have to see Panic! & FOB.
Yarr, I might be going to Download for the day.
Mudderfucker.
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
April 19th, 2006 at 01:11pm
Just Another Star:

lmfao lmfao Filthy sod

I was actually on the verge of vomiting due to laughter.
Man, you know if it's a Bullet interview it's gonna be funny.

Oooh, Im listening to...Her Voice Resides Cool
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 20th, 2006 at 02:42pm
TwistedTransistor:
Just Another Star:

lmfao lmfao Filthy sod

I was actually on the verge of vomiting due to laughter.
Man, you know if it's a Bullet interview it's gonna be funny.

Oooh, Im listening to...Her Voice Resides Cool

Amen to that sista

Ermz I dont have any music on but the last thing I can remember listening to on my MP3 Player is Turn To Despair Cool
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
April 20th, 2006 at 04:39pm
I know how much I talked about this, and I REALLY have to quute some of this!! Disgusting filthy hilarious thing lmfao

Kerrang #1090
- BFMV interview

HAVE YOU EVER FARTED WHILST RECIEVING ORAL SEX
jason: It's like having your bumhole licked Our merch guy was doing a 69 and her arsehole was in his face and it just opened like one of those Star Wars doors and she had a shit on his head!!!

WOULD YOU BRING A HORSE OFF FOR MONEY
matt: You know, there's actually a device for that. It's like this big mechanical horse fanny. I've seen it on TV.

DO YOU STOP TO ADMIRE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS BEFORE FLUSHIMG?
matt...I just had this wicked shit the other day, one of these massive ones where it just fills up the bowl so I got out my camera phone and sent a pic to Jason. I was proud.
jason: I was having food at the time and then there's this fucking curly turd with spikes coming out. It was a fucking five flusher that was.

HAVE YOU EVER FARTED AND FOLLOWED THROUGH?

jason: Just the other week we were laying on his [Padge] bed in a hotel room watching TV and he farted and his eyebrows shot up and he goes 'Oh fuck I think I've just shat myself'.
padge: I had to shower man, I was sad, mopping up my bumcheeks.

IAN WATKINS SAYS YOU MAKE HIM LAUGH. CARE TO COMMENT?
matt: Ian we love you. I'll cook you dinner.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW lmfao
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 20th, 2006 at 04:58pm
TwistedTransistor:
I know how much I talked about this, and I REALLY have to quute some of this!! Disgusting filthy hilarious thing lmfao

Kerrang #1090
- BFMV interview

jason: It's like having your bumhole licked Our merch guy was doing a 69 and her arsehole was in his face and it just opened like one of those Star Wars doors and she had a shit on his head!!!

matt: You know, there's actually a device for that. It's like this big mechanical horse fanny. I've seen it on TV.

matt...I just had this wicked shit the other day, one of these massive ones where it just fills up the bowl so I got out my camera phone and sent a pic to Jason. I was proud.
jason: I was having food at the time and then there's this fucking curly turd with spikes coming out. It was a fucking five flusher that was.

jason: Just the other week we were laying on his [Padge] bed in a hotel room watching TV and he farted and his eyebrows shot up and he goes 'Oh fuck I think I've just shat myself'.

lmfao Omg dirty bastards, honestly.

I'm watching the metal hammer DVD and Matt and Moose rub their tums alot, I think they are preggers lmfao
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 23rd, 2006 at 08:19am
TwistedTransistor:

Kerrang #1090
- BFMV interview

lmfao
lmfao
lmfao

I couldn't stop laughing after reading that XDDDDDD

Welcome Home ROCKS =OOOOOOO
ellie ex-friend
ellie ex-friend
April 26th, 2006 at 04:06pm
lmfao

I ISH LOVING ZEM .