AuthorMessage
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
January 30th, 2006 at 02:52pm
Ultraviolet:
chelseyxdougie:
trud? what the....
whats up with people pm'ing us to be all ZoMgZ?!?
Bkoz we dnt deserv 2 liv koz we suk @ lyf nd macfli r shyt!!!1

I told her I think she meant "turd" and she said she did lmfao I told my friend Ollie about it at lunchtime at college today and he sat there for about 10 minutes saying stuff like "waaah man, you trud! Fuck off man pssssh trud" in a high pitched voice like a chav lmfao that's our new form of insult and we're going to indoctrinate everyone to use it XD

turd! ZoMgz
dat is out blud! (my chav talk as thats what they say)but it is rather RUDE
i was too talking chav all day...even when i saw my mum who works at my school i went to her ''shizzle my nizzle'' she started laughing at me in frount of people and im like ''yo blud'' to them..then i was acting like the newbies towards us and charlie was laughing at me for doing a little walk with it! and then i started talking about belly buttons (outies have stared to amuse me, aparently there a womans penis...i said that by accident and everyone found it hullarious!)
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 30th, 2006 at 03:17pm
Danny Denies McFly Split Rumours
Put the tissues and ice cream away, it seems McFly will live to strum another day!

Here's the official statement from the McFly camp:

"Contrary to a story in today’s Sun newspaper, Danny Jones of McFly has not “asked to leave the band to go solo”, nor has he “been invited to write songs in America with a top production company”, nor is he “unhappy with how the band has been performing since the first album.

"McFly’s second album has achieved platinum status and includes two number one singles ('All About You' and 'I’ll Be OK').

"During their sell-out arena tour in Sept/Oct ’05 they played to over 200,000 people and their live DVD “The Wonderland Tour 2005 “ Live in Manchester” went straight to No 1.

"2006 will see McFly star in a Hollywood movie “Just My Luck” alongside Lindsay Lohan and the band will release their first album in the US. Later in the year the band will commence work on their third album and will play their second arena tour (dates below).

"Danny Jones is as happy in McFly as he has ever been and is upset if anyone thinks he is less than 100% committed to the group."

”I’m really upset by this rumour," said Danny.

"No way am I giving up my dream job.

"I’ve got McFly in my blood and I’ll be in McFly as long as the fans want us.”

September:
17th Sheffield Hallam FM Arena
19th Birmingham NEC
22nd London Wembley Arena
23rd Wembley
26th Cardiff CIA Arena
27th Cardiff CIA Arena
29th Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

October:
2nd Glasgow SECC
6th Manchester MEN Arena
7th Manchester MEN Arena
10th Nottingham Arena

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I'M HAPPY AGAIN. I SERIOUSLY LOVE HIM.
the_feeling_isn't_fear
Geek
the_feeling_isn't_fear
January 30th, 2006 at 03:19pm
MCFLY SUCK!!!!!!!
Emily-Cool
Falling In Love With The Board
Emily-Cool
January 30th, 2006 at 03:24pm
jimmy_nimrod:
MCFLY SUCK!!!!!!!

thats ur opinion missy... i dont love them.. i dont hate them.. i just think there really good at what they do.... Very Happy
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 30th, 2006 at 03:29pm
jimmy_nimrod:
MCFLY SUCK!!!!!!!
So do I but since when has that hurt? Cool
Explicit Sins.
Geek
Explicit Sins.

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2006 at 03:30pm
jimmy_nimrod:
MCFLY SUCK!!!!!!!

here we go again!
i'm begining to wonder why didn't i get any pm's Laughing
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
January 30th, 2006 at 04:37pm
jimmy_nimrod:
MCFLY SUCK!!!!!!!

i know! i agree with you there..i mean why do i even go in this thread? I think its a waste of my time so you guys will never see me again cause all the newbies have made me come to my senses and made me realise MCFLY SUCK!

i think the only reason i must come on here is to check up on my babys father.....even though hes in my bed watching tv Cool
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 30th, 2006 at 04:38pm
Ultraviolet:
Danny Denies McFly Split Rumours
Put the tissues and ice cream away, it seems McFly will live to strum another day!

Here's the official statement from the McFly camp:

"Contrary to a story in today’s Sun newspaper, Danny Jones of McFly has not “asked to leave the band to go solo”, nor has he “been invited to write songs in America with a top production company”, nor is he “unhappy with how the band has been performing since the first album.

"McFly’s second album has achieved platinum status and includes two number one singles ('All About You' and 'I’ll Be OK').

"During their sell-out arena tour in Sept/Oct ’05 they played to over 200,000 people and their live DVD “The Wonderland Tour 2005 “ Live in Manchester” went straight to No 1.

"2006 will see McFly star in a Hollywood movie “Just My Luck” alongside Lindsay Lohan and the band will release their first album in the US. Later in the year the band will commence work on their third album and will play their second arena tour (dates below).

"Danny Jones is as happy in McFly as he has ever been and is upset if anyone thinks he is less than 100% committed to the group."

”I’m really upset by this rumour," said Danny.

"No way am I giving up my dream job.

"I’ve got McFly in my blood and I’ll be in McFly as long as the fans want us.”

September:
17th Sheffield Hallam FM Arena
19th Birmingham NEC
22nd London Wembley Arena
23rd Wembley
26th Cardiff CIA Arena
27th Cardiff CIA Arena
29th Newcastle Metro Radio Arena

October:
2nd Glasgow SECC
6th Manchester MEN Arena
7th Manchester MEN Arena
10th Nottingham Arena

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY I'M HAPPY AGAIN. I SERIOUSLY LOVE HIM.
Cough @ McFly newz
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 30th, 2006 at 04:39pm
chelseyxdougie:
jimmy_nimrod:
MCFLY SUCK!!!!!!!

i know! i agree with you there..i mean why do i even go in this thread? I think its a waste of my time so you guys will never see me again cause all the newbies have made me come to my senses and made me realise MCFLY SUCK!

i think the only reason i must come on here is to check up on my babys father.....even though hes in my bed watching tv Cool
XD
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
January 30th, 2006 at 04:44pm
Ultraviolet:
chelseyxdougie:
jimmy_nimrod:
MCFLY SUCK!!!!!!!

XD

Laughing
Explicit Sins.
Geek
Explicit Sins.

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2006 at 05:29pm
chelseyxdougie:
jimmy_nimrod:
MCFLY SUCK!!!!!!!

lmfao lmfao lmfao lmfao
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 30th, 2006 at 05:32pm
I really really hate them.
keyser soze
King For A Couple Of Days
keyser soze
January 30th, 2006 at 05:38pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Same Here. They just annoy me soo much -_-
Explicit Sins.
Geek
Explicit Sins.

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2006 at 05:39pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

nice of you to share that with us! Rolling Eyes
Explicit Sins.
Geek
Explicit Sins.

Mibba Blog
January 30th, 2006 at 05:51pm
>Betrayed<:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

if you hate them so much don't boast about it!
that's stupid!
we actually like them ..well.. love them! if you say you hate them that's disrespect to our opinons!it's like 'i hate pop cuz i wanna be punk rock'
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 31st, 2006 at 09:51am
shoplifter_girl:
>Betrayed<:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

if you hate them so much don't boast about it!
that's stupid!
we actually like them ..well.. love them! if you say you hate them that's disrespect to our opinons!it's like 'i hate pop cuz i wanna be punk rock'
It's not disrespcting our opinions, it's stating theirs. People are different and it'd be hipocritical to say they have to respect our opinions but we don't theirs. it's only unfair when people send us hate PMs telling us we're sad and refusing to accept ours. Fair dos to people who don't like them, I adore them and they don't Very Happy
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
January 31st, 2006 at 11:37am
As Jo said, It's not disrespcting our opinions, it's stating theirs

PMs sent to us though is sad!
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 31st, 2006 at 11:42am
chelseyxdougie:

lmfao I loved those PMs XD

Guess who gets to do her homework about McFly? GZA
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
January 31st, 2006 at 11:49am
Ultraviolet:
chelseyxdougie:

Laughing i wonder who?!
Explain please!!
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 31st, 2006 at 11:57am
chelseyxdougie:
Ultraviolet:
chelseyxdougie:

Laughing i wonder who?!
Explain please!!
ME!

I have to write a review about a concert I went to and I've only been to two XD - La Boosted and McFly, so I'm writing about McFly Surprised
All I have so far however is:
The noise inside Wembley is ridiculous. Well, that would be expected with any event here, but the noise today is particularly high pitched. London is renowned for having groups of guys along to shows stereotypically full of females, but if they are here tonight they can’t be heard about the hysterical squeals of thousands of teenage girls. The show hasn’t started and they scream at anything - although Angelina Jolie got a boo and a few hisses. The atmosphere overall is of extreme excitement, and it’s fair to say the air is full of hormones. Banners litter the seats, emblazoned with slogans like “Do Me Dougie Style”, “Show Us Your Mullet Harry” and “Boltoners Do It Better”, as well as t-shirts, scarves and the odd McFly thong.
Register