McFly

AuthorMessage
princess of suburbia
King For A Couple Of Days
princess of suburbia
January 31st, 2006 at 11:59am
r hopefully breakin up! lol if dat Danny or Harry who evr sticks 2 der guns lol haha
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 31st, 2006 at 12:02pm
princess of suburbia:
r hopefully breakin up! lol if dat Danny or Harry who evr sticks 2 der guns lol haha
Eh English please [/bitch]
And they're not splitting up Very Happy We can all be happy again, yayayayayayay! I know you're happy! Surprised
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
January 31st, 2006 at 12:06pm
“Do Me Dougie Style” lmfao lmfao lmfao
im so going to say that at school tomorrow!
xcool.tre-coolx
Geek
xcool.tre-coolx
January 31st, 2006 at 02:29pm
i am not a fan of McFly, but, I think Danny's hot.
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 31st, 2006 at 03:46pm
xcool.tre-coolx:
i am not a fan of McFly, but, I think Danny's hot.
Cool
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 31st, 2006 at 04:45pm
[Jo's report]
The noise inside Wembley is ridiculous. Well, that would be expected with any event here, but the noise today is particularly high pitched. London is renowned for having groups of guys along to shows stereotypically full of females, but if they are here tonight they can’t be heard about the hysterical squeals of thousands of teenage girls. The show hasn’t started and they scream at anything - although Angelina Jolie’s picture got a boo and a few hisses. The atmosphere overall is of extreme excitement, and it’s fair to say the air is full of hormones. Banners litter the seats, emblazoned with slogans like “Do Me Dougie Style”, “Show Us Your Mullet Harry” and “Boltoners Do It Better”, as well as t-shirts, scarves and the odd McFly thong. It’s pretty clear at this moment in time McFly are the kings of the screaming teenage girl market.
Having risen rapidly from under the “Busted juniors” tag, and outlived the band that gave them their kick start, it’s obvious having less competition in the market has allowed the boys to step out of James Bourne (ex-Busted)’s shadow, and they seem very keen to be seen to have grown up - despite the constant gay innuendo and references to poo during their between song banter, and even a delightful rendition of “diarrhoea” by bassist Dougie Poynter (18 ) and singer and guitarist Tom Fletcher (20).
However, the transition from cute, scruffy school boys to mature, if slightly hobo-dressed, singer songwriters is clearly complete. Songs from second album “Wonderland”, including singer/guitarist Danny Jones’ (19) lead “Don’t Know Why”, about family crisis, orchestral “She Falls Asleep” about adolescent suicide and “Ballad of Paul K”, a swaying slow song about a man going through a mid-life crisis may seem subjects out of touch with the pre and early teen crowd, though it is clear that the thousands of girls love the show - especially the frequent kissing and hugging between the band. The songs about girls and lust do seem to be the biggest crowd pleasers however, with the best atmosphere of the night being for debut “Five Colours In Her Hair” and Comic Relief single “All About You”.
After Fletcher, Jones, Poynter and drummer Harry Judd (20) leave the stage in a shower of sparks, and the ringing in the ears begins to set in, along with the chatter and movement of thousands of feet accompanied by McFly’s latest video seemingly set to mute playing on Blink-TV, the excitement is still electric within the arena and the roads around as the thousands of girls make their way home to poster covered bedrooms for dreams of mohawk hair dos, Tesco boxers, and large inflatable legs.

[/Jo's report] XD Well that was nice.
Explicit Sins.
Geek
Explicit Sins.

Mibba Blog
February 1st, 2006 at 10:29am
hi! nice report Jo! Cool
princess of suburbia
princess of suburbia
February 1st, 2006 at 10:38am
Ultraviolet:
princess of suburbia:
And they're not splitting up Very Happy We can all be happy again, yayayayayayay! I know you're happy! Surprised

excuse u! i was only sayin my opinion, its not my fault dat , dat it was in da Sun newspaper , n i av nufink wrng wid my english, ehh...its called shortening ur words bitch hahaha Mad
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
February 1st, 2006 at 12:35pm
princess of suburbia:
Ultraviolet:
princess of suburbia:

excuse u! i was only sayin my opinion, its not my fault dat , dat it was in da Sun newspaper , n i av nufink wrng wid my english, ehh...its called shortening ur words bitch hahaha Mad
You're not allowed text talk on GSB that's what I meant Wink
I have nothing against people that state their opinions, it was your typing/spelling I had a problem with.
cyanide
Idiot
cyanide
February 1st, 2006 at 01:27pm
i saw dougie at Fall Out Boy on Monday.

yep.

i'm not that fond of McFly.. i know you asked for no haters but yeah that's the only McFly semi-exclusive information i can give you.
Holiday rep whore
Holiday rep whore
February 1st, 2006 at 01:36pm
princess of suburbia:
Ultraviolet:
princess of suburbia:

There's a difference..

1) Stating your opinion. - Telling someone how you feel about an issue.
2) Hoping a band will break up. = NOT stating an opinion. You dumb fuck.

And your English makes me want to throw up and choke on it at the same time. Every fucking word doesn't begin with D. We have the alphabet for a reason.

Now if u dnt mind i need 2 go n smoke on a stret cornr.

Fucking arse.
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
February 1st, 2006 at 02:38pm
^ lmfao so true
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
February 1st, 2006 at 02:39pm
dudette1039:
i saw dougie at Fall Out Boy on Monday.

yep.

i'm not that fond of McFly.. i know you asked for no haters but yeah that's the only McFly semi-exclusive information i can give you.

Surprised you saw my boyfriend!in my mind cause our personal life in the bedroom is ment to be secret
Jagged Little Pill
Geek
Jagged Little Pill

Mibba
February 1st, 2006 at 02:41pm
OMG Julian Whore. \m/:

And your English makes me want to throw up and choke on it at the same time. Every fucking word doesn't begin with D. We have the alphabet for a reason.

Now if u dnt mind i need 2 go n smoke on a stret cornr.

lmfao.
Chelsey-Lois
Jackass
Chelsey-Lois
February 2nd, 2006 at 01:13pm
hello all...anything new today?
Explicit Sins.
Geek
Explicit Sins.

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 01:18pm
dunno ! do you have anything new?
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
February 2nd, 2006 at 01:48pm
Dougie has tortoises? ._. How good.
Explicit Sins.
Geek
Explicit Sins.

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 02:21pm
Ultraviolet:
Dougie has tortoises? ._. How good.

ummmm what?
Explicit Sins.
Geek
Explicit Sins.

Mibba Blog
February 2nd, 2006 at 02:59pm
check this out:http:
http://gorillarebel.blogspot.com/2004/07/i-would-do-these-better-on-photoshop.html#comments[/url]
GreenDayAngel
Idiot
GreenDayAngel
February 2nd, 2006 at 03:00pm
shoplifter_girl:
check this out:http://gorillarebel.blogspot.com/2004/07/i-would-do-these-better-on-photoshop.html#comments

HOW DARE THEY!!! MEAN BEANS!!
Register