Always There

AuthorMessage
billie_joe_fit
King For A Couple Of Days
billie_joe_fit
January 14th, 2006 at 09:02am
Ok, so I know this story was written a long time ago early in 2005, and finished around Summer/Spring time - but BY GOD.....I love it. Even though it's been a long time since the story was around, it's my favourite Story of ALL TIME and Im obsessed with it. And my heart bled for Billie Joe, I cried, laughed, smiled and got frustrated whilst reading it.

Its the sweetest story ever and it's just so......there's not a word to describe it! Its fookin' amazing!

So here we shall talk about another great story written by the great Holly AKA ThisIsGreenDay.

Here's the link for it if you haven't read it. If you havent then go! Do it now! *makes you read the story*

http://www.geekstinkbreath.net/fan/story/661/0/

This story pwns me. Very Happy
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
January 14th, 2006 at 11:20am
'Tis a very good story.. but I wish it had ended with Billie & Adrienne together.

I just don't like it when people get in the way of them.
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
January 14th, 2006 at 04:32pm
No, I liked it the way it was. I think Billie and Adi were sweet. And Ive just read chapters 1 - 24 again just now today.
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 14th, 2006 at 04:36pm
I was thinking about making a thread on this story! *huggles* Finally! Somewhere to talk about this!
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
January 14th, 2006 at 04:49pm
Basket*Case:
I was thinking about making a thread on this story! *huggles* Finally! Somewhere to talk about this!

Very Happy Very Happy Another fan!!! I saw there was no Topic on it and was like - Shocked It can't be true!!! Must - make - thread!!!

*huggles* How have you been?

Ive spent most of today reading Always there again. I'm on the bit where Billie's just met Maria again in New York at his empty pad in New York and they're tlaking about drawing stick men on the wall having sex. It's great
Janie Jones
Falling In Love With The Board
Janie Jones
January 14th, 2006 at 07:15pm
In my opinion, this story is one of the best GSB fanfics ever. I love it with a passion.
iamkiller
Basket Case
iamkiller

Mibba
January 14th, 2006 at 08:18pm
billie_joe_fit:
No, I liked it the way it was. I think Billie and Adi were sweet. And Ive just read chapters 1 - 24 again just now today.
Wow Shocked You're on a reading roll.

I just like when Billie and Adrienne get back together and the person that got in the middle of them is depressed.

..... But I'm mean.

I like your story how it is though Cool I do kind of like it when Billie is a bastard and keeping shit at the same time.
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 14th, 2006 at 09:20pm
*huggles back*
I've been good. The Strokes have taken over my life-*points to ava Cool*-which has driven me to insanity.
How've you been? Long time no speak.
And I also liked how Billie ended up with Maria in this story. Gawd, I am such a bitch, but Holly made Adrienne seem like one in this story too, but it's cool. Very Happy
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 14th, 2006 at 10:11pm
billie_joe_fit:
Ok, so I know this story was written a long time ago early in 2005, and finished around Summer/Spring time - but BY GOD.....I love it. Even though it's been a long time since the story was around, it's my favourite Story of ALL TIME and Im obsessed with it. And my heart bled for Billie Joe, I cried, laughed, smiled and got frustrated whilst reading it.

Its the sweetest story ever and it's just so......there's not a word to describe it! Its fookin' amazing!

So here we shall talk about another great story written by the great Holly AKA ThisIsGreenDay.

Here's the link for it if you haven't read it. If you havent then go! Do it now! *makes you read the story*

I started this story in the Spring of 05 and finished it during the summer.
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 14th, 2006 at 10:13pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
billie_joe_fit:

Laughing
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 14th, 2006 at 10:14pm
billie_joe_fit:
Very Happy Very Happy Another fan!!! I saw there was no Topic on it and was like - Shocked It can't be true!!! Must - make - thread!!!

But there was a thread for this when I was writing it. Way back. I posted pictures and schtuff, but apparenly the thread got lost.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
January 14th, 2006 at 10:15pm
...or lost. Or deleted...
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 14th, 2006 at 10:27pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
...or lost. Or deleted...
Yeah, I remember that. Confused Whatever happened to that thread?
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
January 14th, 2006 at 11:02pm
u shud post pictures again..!!!
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 14th, 2006 at 11:03pm
this one is LONG! i have to read it over a LONG vacation....
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 14th, 2006 at 11:04pm
iamkiller:
'Tis a very good story.. but I wish it had ended with Billie & Adrienne together.

some stories like that aren't that bad....but in the end they end up being together O_O just like in A Ballad For Beulah..and so on...
Baguelle
Baguelle
January 15th, 2006 at 01:33pm
GreenDay_Fan17:
iamkiller:

some stories like that aren't that bad....but in the end they end up being together O_O just like in A Ballad For Beulah..and so on...
But this one is great. You have to read this, no matter how long it is. Print it out or something, it's awesome! GZA
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
January 15th, 2006 at 02:22pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
billie_joe_fit:

Yeah, I remember thinking - Holly writes very quick. It all happened so quick that season.

Whover lost or deleted that thread should.....should...should be punished!!!!

And last night I got up to when Maria and Billie slept with eachother at New Year. Now if off to read some more.

The things Billie says makes me laugh - like the orgasm over the brown cushion! lmfao And how he could tie his chucks with his tongue cos Adi had her foot so far up his ass.
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
January 15th, 2006 at 02:31pm
Shocked It wont let me onto the part 46-60 section of Always There. *spazzes* I wanna read!!!!
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
January 15th, 2006 at 02:47pm
Basket*Case:
GreenDay_Fan17:
iamkiller:

But this one is great. You have to read this, no matter how long it is. Print it out or something, it's awesome! GZA

i only have so much ink....is this one better than better man cause im only going to read one of them cause they both are long...cause me + reading to many long stories = major fucking headache... but i know sooner or later i'll read them..but i want to read A Note Dont Come Easy first
Register