A Song You Are Ashamed Of Liking?

AuthorMessage
Ella Speed
Geek
Ella Speed
January 29th, 2006 at 04:41am
I'm little embaressed of liking 'because of you' sung by Kelly Clarkson,. what aboute you?
Nine_Inch_Nails
Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 29th, 2006 at 05:40am
Mysterious Girl - Peter Andre-

But OMG it's got such a great beat to it!!!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
January 29th, 2006 at 05:44am
I never change the channel when an old Spice Girls, Aqua, hanson etc song comes on tv. Reminds me of when I was 10 ^_^
the crucible.
Idiot
the crucible.
January 29th, 2006 at 05:47am
Lik! On Her Ass.:
I never change the channel when an old Spice Girls or Aqua song comes on tv. Reminds me of when I was 10 ^_^
oi! I AM 10! And I hate Spice Girls! Ok back to the subject........I kinda like My Humps........I know I know its so baaaaaaaaaad..........but I kinda like it.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
January 29th, 2006 at 05:59am
Shifty L.O.V.E - Ashlee Simpson Shifty

its catchy stfu!
Gem
Jackass
Gem
January 29th, 2006 at 05:59am
idiotfuck:
I'm little embaressed of liking 'because of you' sung by Kelly Clarkson,. what aboute you?

I love Kelly Clarkson, i'm a big fan. I'd never be ashamed of loving her music... to tell you the truth, i'm not ashamed of anything i listen to. If people don't like what i like... well thats their problem. It doesn't affect me Very Happy
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
January 29th, 2006 at 06:03am
Aleckz:

its catchy stfu!

its not catchy, it burns ears lmfao lmfao lmfao
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
January 29th, 2006 at 06:06am
leeshy199:
Aleckz:

its catchy stfu!

lmfao lmfao it is catchy Shifty
Anneka-Rice
Geek
Anneka-Rice

Blog
January 29th, 2006 at 06:08am
Linsay Lohan-Over Embarassed lol
Aleysia!
Jackass
Aleysia!
January 29th, 2006 at 06:09am
Aleckz:
leeshy199:
Aleckz:

its catchy stfu!

nah uh Hand
Ella Speed
Geek
Ella Speed
January 29th, 2006 at 06:09am
Gem:
idiotfuck:

I love Kelly Clarkson, i'm a big fan. I'd never be ashamed of loving her music... to tell you the truth, i'm not ashamed of anything i listen to. If people don't like what i like... well thats their problem. It doesn't affect me Very Happy

ok, thats grate! Very Happy ..guess I shoulden't be
Ella Speed
Geek
Ella Speed
January 29th, 2006 at 06:15am
melodramatic_fool_666:
Lik! On Her Ass.:
I never change the channel when an old Spice Girls or Aqua song comes on tv. Reminds me of when I was 10 ^_^
oi! I AM 10! And I hate Spice Girls! Ok back to the subject........I kinda like My Humps........I know I know its so baaaaaaaaaad..........but I kinda like it.

well, years ago (god, when I say it like that I feel like I'm an old ladie, so, a FEW YEARS AGO) spice Girls, BSB and Aqua were really big and lots of kids liked them, they were huge in Sweden to, all little girls ran around with spice girls stuff and we exchanged pictures xD. My parents actally took us to an Aqua consert, I was so mad at the little girl in front, cause she didn't want to touch the bald mans hand (you know, the singer)
Girl Who Fogs Her World
Geek
Girl Who Fogs Her World
January 29th, 2006 at 06:17am
leeshy199:
Aleckz:
leeshy199:
Aleckz:

its catchy stfu!

nah uh Hand

I can't stand her and her stuff is definatly not catchy.

I guess I'm ashamed of liking Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt. Damn my stupid friend who made me listen to it over and over.
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 29th, 2006 at 06:19am
idiotfuck:
melodramatic_fool_666:
Lik! On Her Ass.:

well, years ago (god, when I say it like that I feel like I'm an old ladie, so, a FEW YEARS AGO) spice Girls, BSB and Aqua were really big and lots of kids liked them, they were huge in Sweden to, all little girls ran around with spice girls stuff and we exchanged pictures xD. My parents actally took us to an Aqua consert, I was so mad at the little girl in front, cause she didn't want to touch the bald mans hand (you know, the singer)

My name's Alexandra and I was born in 1989 too Cool
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
King For A Couple Of Days
[XxXflowerfairyXxX]
January 29th, 2006 at 06:21am
A lot of Busted songs
A lot of McFly songs
Some Avril Lavigne songs
Anything by The Love Bites

But I am not ashamed to say I love the Black Eyed Peas, Kelly Clarkson, S Club 7, Spice Girls, Aqua and loads of stuff from musicals.
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
January 29th, 2006 at 06:35am
Nine_Inch_Nails:
idiotfuck:
melodramatic_fool_666:
Lik! On Her Ass.:

My Names Alexander and I was born in 1987 lmfao [/offtopic]
girl almighty
GSBitch
girl almighty
January 29th, 2006 at 06:37am
I'm not ashamed of anything I like - people think a lot of it is shameful, and I get "oh my god, you like McFly!" as an insult a lot -_- but I like what I like Very Happy I love McFly, I love swing music, I like dancing to Girls Aloud, Sugababes, Scissor Sisters and Pussycat Dolls and if anyone else doesn't like that they can stuff it ^_^
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
January 29th, 2006 at 06:41am
Aleckz:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
idiotfuck:
melodramatic_fool_666:
Lik! On Her Ass.:

My Names Alexander and I was born in 1987 lmfao [/offtopic]

lmfao lmfao
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
January 29th, 2006 at 06:44am
melodramatic_fool_666:
Lik! On Her Ass.:

I didn't imply 10 year olds liked the Spice Girls. I ment when I was 10, I loved listening to them and the other bands I mentioned, those songs just remind me of when I was younger.
Gem
Jackass
Gem
January 29th, 2006 at 06:46am
Ultraviolet:
I'm not ashamed of anything I like - people think a lot of it is shameful, and I get "oh my god, you like McFly!" as an insult a lot -_- but I like what I like Very Happy I love McFly, I love swing music, I like dancing to Girls Aloud, Sugababes, Scissor Sisters and Pussycat Dolls and if anyone else doesn't like that they can stuff it ^_^

Cos McFly own them Cool

lmfao
Register