The Ballad of Michael & Beulah

AuthorMessage
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
February 20th, 2006 at 12:23pm
part 3 has bin posted now and its awesome and im curious as to wats on that picture... hmm...
Baguelle
King For A Couple Of Days
Baguelle
February 20th, 2006 at 12:23pm
XCurry-OwnsX:
part 3 has bin posted now and its awesome and im curious as to wats on that picture... hmm...
Must read!
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
February 20th, 2006 at 12:27pm
Oooo I loved it too. Part 3 that is.
I wanna know what the thing is that Claudia caught on camera.
Billie checking out Beulah again? But I loved Billie beign in the latest chapter. I love stories with him in, he's like a darker side to them (thats the way i take it anyway.) Meh, nobody cares bout my analitical side.

And Im pissed with the pic threads being locked. Crying or Very sad I was SO upset when i came on here after being ill for 5 days. I needed some therapy and they were all blocked. Crying or Very sad
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
February 20th, 2006 at 12:28pm
billie_joe_fit:
Billie checking out Beulah again? But I loved Billie beign in the latest chapter. I love stories with him in, he's like a darker side to them (thats the way i take it anyway.) Meh, nobody cares bout my analitical side.

And Im pissed with the pic threads being locked. Crying or Very sad I was SO upset when i came on here after being ill for 5 days. I needed some therapy and they were all blocked. Crying or Very sad
dont worry they've bin re-opened now.
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
February 20th, 2006 at 12:36pm
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

Shocked *spazzes* Thanku!!!! *huggles u*
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
February 20th, 2006 at 12:41pm
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.
Baguelle
Baguelle
February 20th, 2006 at 12:45pm
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.
Not the Julian thread though. But we got a new one. Very Happy No need to complain.

Chapter 3 kicked ass! More conflict with Beulah and Billie, please!!!!
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
February 20th, 2006 at 12:49pm
Basket*Case:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.
Not the Julian thread though. But we got a new one. Very Happy No need to complain.

Ooooo yeah I love the situation billie's in with this family! I love it so much.
Baguelle
Baguelle
February 20th, 2006 at 12:52pm
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.

Ooooo yeah I love the situation billie's in with this family! I love it so much.
Retard

I so see somethng coming up with those 2. Cool
Viva La Curry
Geek
Viva La Curry
February 20th, 2006 at 12:54pm
Basket*Case:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.

Retard

STILL.. they cant keep away from each other...
billie_joe_fit
billie_joe_fit
February 20th, 2006 at 12:54pm
Basket*Case:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.

Retard

Me too. I hope so anyways. Or more from Billie's feelings or side of things for him. I thought it was brilliant the way after he splet with Beulah again for the last time and straight after he went and had a shower and cried at the bottom of the bath, and burnt himself. Awwww.
Wiglton Elleson
Jackass
Wiglton Elleson
February 20th, 2006 at 04:08pm
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.

Retard

Me too. I hope so anyways. Or more from Billie's feelings or side of things for him. I thought it was brilliant the way after he splet with Beulah again for the last time and straight after he went and had a shower and cried at the bottom of the bath, and burnt himself. Awwww.

*fake sobs* awww.. yes, that was tragic.
Baguelle
Baguelle
February 20th, 2006 at 06:09pm
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.

Retard

I hated that part. Yet, I loved it so much. *makes out with that part of the story*
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 06:13pm
Basket*Case:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.

Retard

I hated that part. Yet, I loved it so much. *makes out with that part of the story*
It was very sad, yet hot to picture Billie Joe torturing himself with steaming water. You could just imagine each droplet running down his sexiful face. Ah... *sigh* Razz
Baguelle
Baguelle
February 20th, 2006 at 06:57pm
HavingAGreenDay:
Basket*Case:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.

Retard

It was very sad, yet hot to picture Billie Joe torturing himself with steaming water. You could just imagine each droplet running down his sexiful face. Ah... *sigh* Razz
Stop! No! *teenie moment*

*sigh*

Good part, it was.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 06:58pm
Basket*Case:
HavingAGreenDay:
Basket*Case:
Wiglton Elleson:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
billie_joe_fit:
Basket*Case:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:
XCurry-OwnsX:
billie_joe_fit:

no problem.

Retard

Stop! No! *teenie moment*

*sigh*

Good part, it was.
Laughing
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
February 20th, 2006 at 07:04pm
hehe i just read it yeh i know 894023 hours late Laughing

but yeh im a blonde cause it took me like 10 min to relize...you went back in time lol Very Happy

and i say and always will.... we need more Very Happy
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 10:09pm
Meh. Whoever posted part 3 altered the end. The whole end with the nameless granddaughter is supposed to be in ALL italics. That wasn't how I submitted it because I still have the original version I sent in. Rolling Eyes TAMPERING! TAMPERING, I SAY!

Anywho, as long as that gets fixed, Holly will be a happy girl.

Also, I'm almost done with part 4 and will be submitting that shortly. Hopefully the italics won't be tampered with again.

*le sigh*
GreenDay_Fan17
Addict
GreenDay_Fan17
February 20th, 2006 at 10:17pm
ThisIsGreenDay:
Meh. Whoever posted part 3 altered the end. The whole end with the nameless granddaughter is supposed to be in ALL italics. That wasn't how I submitted it because I still have the original version I sent in. Rolling Eyes TAMPERING! TAMPERING, I SAY!

Anywho, as long as that gets fixed, Holly will be a happy girl.

Also, I'm almost done with part 4 and will be submitting that shortly. Hopefully the italics won't be tampered with again.

*le sigh*

awesome. Very Happy

hehe you're editing got fucked up too Very Happy
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
February 20th, 2006 at 10:23pm
iATEjimmysWorld fixed it. Bless her.
Register