HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
May 12th, 2006 at 03:30pm
Any time. Up
Greenday_owns_me
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Greenday_owns_me
May 12th, 2006 at 04:25pm
I wrote a story, and its been put up there, but for some reason when I click on it it takes me to the main story page. Can someone help me on this? The story is called "This is my Stop." Thankyou!
HavingAGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
May 12th, 2006 at 04:28pm
Greenday_owns_me:
I wrote a story, and its been put up there, but for some reason when I click on it it takes me to the main story page. Can someone help me on this? The story is called "This is my Stop." Thankyou!
So long as the link hasn't disappeared from your profile-that indicates it hasn't been deleted. So if you still see the link for your story, that just means it hasn't been authorized by a Story Admin. yet. Up
Greenday_owns_me
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Greenday_owns_me
May 12th, 2006 at 04:28pm
Ok thankyou! Very Happy
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
May 13th, 2006 at 03:18pm
Thanks again for the advice, my story is up now.
AdrizzleTheNinja[Echelon]
Geek
May 31st, 2006 at 03:17pm
ive revised my story twice and its been almost a week i was wondering why it isnt up yet? the name of my story is WHO LOVES YA BABE? BILLIE JOE THAT'S WHO!
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
May 31st, 2006 at 03:30pm
ImTheMinority2121:
ive revised my story twice and its been almost a week i was wondering why it isnt up yet? the name of my story is WHO LOVES YA BABE? BILLIE JOE THAT'S WHO!

Hi,

Let me explain what happens when a story is submitted by a GSB user Smile

It goes onto a LIST of other stories which is listed in the order of submission.

As an editor we go from the top of the list and work our way down in order.

EX: Where are we? part 2
submitted by GSB user May 29th 12:45am

I was there part 34
submitted by GSB user2 may 29th 12:58am

and so on and so on Smile

If you had to resubmit your story it goes back on the list according to the time you resubmitted it....

Hope that clears things up a little Smile
Geek
May 31st, 2006 at 03:34pm
sampalletband:
ImTheMinority2121:

Hi,

Let me explain what happens when a story is submitted by a GSB user Smile

It goes onto a LIST of other stories which is listed in the order of submission.

As an editor we go from the top of the list and work our way down in order.

EX: Where are we? part 2
submitted by GSB user May 29th 12:45am

I was there part 34
submitted by GSB user2 may 29th 12:58am

and so on and so on Smile

If you had to resubmit your story it goes back on the list according to the time you resubmitted it....

Hope that clears things up a little Smile

thank u that helps
Tigger
Geek
Tigger

Mibba Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 05:24pm
I was wondering...

Since I spend a lot of time on here..

Nothing really to do..

Could I be a story editor? It bugs the poo out of me with grammar mistakes.
davey jones.
davey jones.

Mibba Blog
June 16th, 2006 at 05:27pm
I want to be one too. Sad I was supposed to be one a few weeks ago, but I wasn't on for a month, so I didn't get it...
_X_Vegas_X_
Geek
_X_Vegas_X_

Mibba
June 19th, 2006 at 12:30am
Yes, I was about to ask about the topics above. I have a lot of spare time, and I am pretty good at revising stories, and seeing mistakes in them. I figured editing would be a good thing for me to use my time with.
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
June 22nd, 2006 at 07:58am
Ok, this will sound completely random, but I've just finished band practice and I'm bored and tired and sweaty and I don't really care...so hre goes.

I remember, ages ago, reading a story on here that I remeber thinking was really good.

All I remember about it other than that is that at one point, I think they wree at a wedding ro soemthing similar and I think it was Billie Joe's kid went missing and then the next part he'd been found and some guy had kiddnapped him and his arm was broken...

I remember the most random points about stuff...

Anyone any ideas what I'm blithering on about, or did I just dream the whole thing?
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
June 29th, 2006 at 07:18am
Im sorry to ask this question but.....how do you post stories?
_X_Vegas_X_
Geek
_X_Vegas_X_

Mibba
June 29th, 2006 at 01:16pm
To post stories, look in the top right corner, where your icon is located. In bold black letters, it should say submit. One of the links under a it should be story. Click on it.
Feeling It Yet?
Geek
Feeling It Yet?
June 30th, 2006 at 04:35am
Hey thanks heaps, now that I found it I cant see how I missed it Embarassed
Diskoh
Diskoh

Mibba
July 3rd, 2006 at 12:35pm
P-nut:
Ok, this will sound completely random, but I've just finished band practice and I'm bored and tired and sweaty and I don't really care...so hre goes.

I remember, ages ago, reading a story on here that I remeber thinking was really good.

All I remember about it other than that is that at one point, I think they wree at a wedding ro soemthing similar and I think it was Billie Joe's kid went missing and then the next part he'd been found and some guy had kiddnapped him and his arm was broken...

Anyone any ideas what I'm blithering on about, or did I just dream the whole thing?

I remember that story, I have a few stories of what it could be..i'll search for you =]
Megan.
Megan.
July 3rd, 2006 at 04:15pm
Vinnie:
I was wondering...

Since I spend a lot of time on here..

Nothing really to do..

Could I be a story editor? It bugs the poo out of me with grammar mistakes.
PM Dujo...
P-nut
Idiot
P-nut
July 4th, 2006 at 05:09am
Jenni.:
P-nut:

I remember that story, I have a few stories of what it could be..i'll search for you =]

Thank you.

I was beginning to think I'd hallucinated the whole thing or something.
Protest the Hero.
Protest the Hero.
July 10th, 2006 at 12:59pm
I made a story today.
I saved it here, I put in a description, everything.
Whenever I click the link to my story in the Story Archive, it just takes me back to the "Made-Up Stories" page.
What should I do?
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
July 10th, 2006 at 01:25pm
Skully.:
I made a story today.
I saved it here, I put in a description, everything.
Whenever I click the link to my story in the Story Archive, it just takes me back to the "Made-Up Stories" page.
What should I do?
This just means your story hasn't been edited yet.
When an editor gets around to it, they'll either activate it or message you telling you to revise it. Smile
Register