nou ja, weer een nieuw woord erbij :p
precies Cool
xD
Jon Walker
Falling In Love With The Board
Jon Walker
April 26th, 2006 at 03:35pm
MY SOUL MATE:

I’m addicted to you. Whenever you are near me, I feel complete. I can’t live without you; you are my heart and soul. You are my soul mate, my best friend, my lover, my boyfriend, the step-dad of my children, you are everything. You are also the one that keeps me alive. It’s like I am a vampire and you are the blood that I drink to keep myself alive. God must have made us to be together, he made us to love each other to death.
So why do some people say that our love is wrong? Just because we’re two man? Because we’re gay? I don’t understand those people. How can they possibly believe that any kind of love is wrong? They probably never met someone special like you. They never experienced the real meaning of love.
I’m so happy that I have experienced love, and that I still do, every day again, every time that I see you or hear you. I love you...

GONE

The pain caused by this knife, is nothing compared to the pain you caused deep within my heart. You couldn’t help yourself from doing it again. You couldn’t help but abusing my trust again. You told me that this really was going to be the last time…you promised me. Just like those million times before. But this time it really was the last time. Because after a few more cuts, I won’t be here anymore…you won’t have anyone to cheat on anymore. This time I won’t be coming back to you. This time, I’ll be gone forever.
I loved you…I still do, but at the same time I hate you for doing this to me every time again. I can’t forgive you anymore. I won’t let you break my heart anymore. Instead of that, I’ll be breaking it myself.

PRETTY: (Mike/Tre)

“Tre, what the hell are you doing?” asked Mike as he saw his boyfriend, sitting in one of the corners of their bedroom. He had his legs pulled up, and a notebook rested on his upper leg.
“I’m drawing” came Tre’s reply.
An amused smile came across Mike’s face. He totally adored the concentrated look that Tre had on his face at the moment and the way that the tip of his pinkish tongue was peeking out behind his lips.
“What are you drawing?” wondered Mike, walking closer to Tre.
Tre stopped drawing and lifted his head. “Us” he said, with a sweet, innocent and loving smile on his face.
“Really?” said Mike “Can I see it?” he asked curiously.
Tre shook his head “No, not yet” he answered “I’ll show you when it’s finished. I still have to add a few more things”
“Okay, I’ll wait” Mike told Tre and sat down on their enormous bed, waiting till Tre had finished his drawing.
A few minutes later, Tre stood up from his place in the corner and then sat back down, next to his curious boyfriend.
“Here you go,” he said, giving his notebook to Mike.
Mike’s heart melted as he saw the drawing. On the drawing were two stickmen, surrounded by little hearts.
“I’m the left one and you’re the right one” Tre said proudly.
“Awww, Tre that’s so beautiful” said Mike, with a big smile on his face.
“Can I hang it up above our bed?” asked Tre.
“Of course you can, baby,” answered Mike happily.
Tre took the tape out of one of the drawers in their room, carefully ripped the drawing out of his notebook and hung it above their bed.
“Pretty” said Mike as he done so “I love it” he added, wrapping his long arms around Tre. “Just like I love the man who drew it” he said and leaned in to capture Tre’s lips with his own, for a loving kiss.

SLEEP (Biliie/Tre Razz)

“Treeeeeee…” whined Billie, slightly annoyed “I’m trying to get some sleep” he said.
The past two days, Billie hadn’t had any sleep at all. Now that they were back on their bus, he was trying to get some, but he was disturbed by Tre, who was singing loudly and being hyperactive.
“Sorry” apologised Tre “I’ll shut up” he added.
“Thanks” said Billie and gave Tre a warm and loving smile.
“Come here” said Tre, patting on his lap.
Billie stood up from the couch he was lying on and took a few steps to the one where Tre was sitting on. Billie laid himself down on Tre’s lap and wrapped his short arms around him. When he could cuddle up with Tre, he could always sleep.
“Now close your eyes and sleep,” said Tre, placing a soft kiss in Billie’s jet-black hair. “I love you,” he whispered
“I love you too, Tre” replied Billie and closed his eyes, before finally falling asleep.

SWEETNESS:

You place your left hand on my cheek, gently stroking it. I close my eyes and slowly move my face closer to yours, longing to feel your lips on mine, longing to taste the sweetness of your mouth as your tongue passes my lips. Your hand moves from my cheek to my neck and then further down my spine, until you have reached my butt. You give it a small squeeze. I let out a short moan, but it is barely audible, because the sound of it is being absorbed by your oh-so-sweet mouth. When the kiss is over, I open my eyes again, looking straight into your emerald green ones. Your perfectly formed lips turn into an even more perfect smile. The smile that makes me melt every time when I see it. The smile that gave me wet dreams for over the past decade and a half. Then we just stare at each other…for ten, fifteen, twenty minutes…I don’t know…but then suddenly, you take my hand, turn around and drag me up the stairs to our bedroom.

HUMAN ANATOMY: (nog een Billie/Tre)

Billie and Tre were sitting on their couch, watching a documentary on the human body.
“Oh my God, that guy’s got a big ass!” giggled Tre.
Billie laughed out loud “Tre, why the fuck are we watching this?” he asked.
“Because I wanted to learn how the human body is structured,” explained Tre.
“Yeah right” shrugged Billie “You probably just wanted to see that woman and that guy naked.”
Tre giggled “Maybe…”
“Well, if you wanted to see a naked guy, why didn’t you just ask me?” asked Billie with a huge grin on his face. A horny glint could already be found in his sparkling green eyes. “I could learn you a lot about the human body” he said with a seductive voice.
“Really?” asked Tre.
“There’s only one way for you to find out…” said Billie, who grabbed Tre’s hand and led him to their bedroom to give him a personal lesson of human anatomy.

SNOW: (Billie/Mike)

Billie Joe was sitting in the fresh white snow. It was only 6 in the morning, but he couldn’t resist the prettiness of the snow, so went outside. Billie thought that he was all alone, so started silently singing a song, little did he know that Mike had already woken up and was watching him now, with a small loving smile on his face. Billie took a little bit of snow in his bare hand, letting it melt. A small droplet of water formed and leaked down his hand, falling back into the snow. Billie had always loved snow, when he and Mike were still in high school, they would always have snowball fights, which once ended with Mike having to go to the hospital ‘cause he had slid while Billie was chasing him. But what he liked the most of the snow was its whiteness. It was so pure and clean. Mike decided to go join Billie in the snow and stepped into their front yard.
“Hey” he said quietly and sat down next to Billie and wrapped an arm around him.
“Hey” replied Billie and let his head rest on Mike’s shoulder.
“This is so beautiful,” whispered Billie
“Yeah, I know” whispered Mike back and started gently caressing Billie Joe’s cold cheek with his thumb.
Billie closed his eyes and leaned in Mike’s touch.
More flakes of snow started to fall upon them.
“I could just sit here and stare at this view forever” said Billie, slowly opening his eyes again.
“It’s beautiful, but not as beautiful you” whispered Mike.
A small smile crept on Billie’s face as he turned to face Mike.
“Ditto” replied Billie, placing a soft kiss on Mike’s nose.

FUN IN THE DRESSINROOM:

Mike was sitting in his dressing room alone. Billie and Tre had left him an hour ago, without any explication. Mike stood up and decided to go looking for them. He firstly went to Billie’s dressing room, but no one was there. Then he went to Tre’s and just when he was about to open the door, he heard some strange noises. It was panting…and also the shrieking of the springs in a sofa. Mike’s jaw dropped. Of course the fist thought that crossed Mike’s mind was that Billie and Tre were doing things inside that room that they shouldn’t be doing, but he didn’t want to jump to the wrong conclusion, so he decided to peek in. He gently pushed down the handle of the door; it was then that he heard a loud cry, coming from Billie Joe. Mike closed his eyes, took a deep breath and walked inside the room. Right in front of him, were Billie Joe and Tre, jumping like crazy on the couch.

UNTITLED:
I could lay here forever, in his strong, protective arms. When he’s holding me, I’ve got the feeling that nothing in the world could ever hurt me. And it’s true, as long as I got him, nothing will ever hurt me. He will always be there for me, he will always love me and protect me, I just know that he will. Feeling his strong arms, wrapped up around me and breathing in his scent just makes me completely invincible. He’s all I need, all I ever dreamt of and I’m so lucky to call him mine.
“I love you,” he whispered in my ear, his hot breath making me shiver.
“I love you too,” I whispered back and kissing him softly.

Voila Very Happy
Capt. Jack Harkness
Addict
Capt. Jack Harkness
April 26th, 2006 at 03:39pm
wow dat zijn er echt veel Hail

Ik moest echt lachen bij human anatomy en fun in the dressing room
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
May 4th, 2006 at 03:45pm
Aangezien haar moeder alweer op zakenreis was, hadden we het huis voor ons allen. We hadden frietjes gehaald en ons in de zetel geïnstalleerd. Lekker dicht bij elkaar. Amy stopte de gehuurde Corpse Bride DVD in de speler. Ik kroop nog dichter tegen haar aan om warmer te krijgen. Toen de film gedaan was, lag ik in haar armen. Ik genoot van de stille momenten, de kleine strelingen en haar rustige ademhaling. Ze streelde me zachtjes over m’n haar en keek me in de ogen. Ik knuffelde haar en wenste dat ik eeuwig in die omhelzing kon blijven. Amy verbrak de omhelzing zachtjes en ze: ‘Ga je mee slapen?’ Ik knikte. In bed kroop ik dicht tegen haar aan, hunkerend naar meer warmte, naar een nieuwe omhelzing. Even later viel ik in slaap in haar armen.

Ik werd wakker om 8u35. slaapdronken stond ik op en liep naar de badkamer. Ik deed de deur open en zag Amy voor me staan, fris en lekker geurend.
“Neem gerust een douche, lieverd,’ Ik knikte en haalde mijn kleren. Mijn gsm trilde. Een bericht van mijn vader, of ik naar huis wilde komen voor het middageten. Ik sloot mijn ogen en wilde het uitschreeuwen. Toch hield ik mijn mond stijf dicht. Ik draaide de kraan open, legde een handdoek op de wasbak, deed mijn kleren uit en ging onder de douche staan. ‘Nee!’ knalde het door mijn hoofd. Niet mijn vader, niet nu. Tranen vulden mijn ogen. Ik zakte onderuit en greep het scheermesje die bij de shampoo lag. Het water liep over mijn armen, tranen stroomden over mijn wangen en mijn vingers speelden met het mesje. Ik keek naar de sneeen van eergisteren. Er stonden roodbruine korsten op, die langzaam aan zouden genezen. Ik sloot mijn ogen en voelde het metalen mesje door mijn huid glijden. Geleidelijk voelde ik me weer tot rust komen. Het bloed, dat over mijn armen droop, werd meegespoeld door het water. Het had nog maar een lichtrode kleur toen het door het afvoergat verdween.
Met een laatste zucht draaide ik de kraan dicht en stapte uit de douchecabine. Ik droogde me zorgvuldig af en zorgde ervoor dat de handdoek niet in de wonde terecht kwam. Zo zou ik geen sporen nalaten.
Net toen ik mijn ondergoed had aangetrokken en ik wat wc-papier wilde aftrekken om de wonde te deppen, kwam Amy de badkamer binnen.
Ze liet het glas fruitsap, dat ze in haar handen hield, op de vloer kapot vallen en sperde haar ogen open.
“Paulien… wat… wat….” Rustig stond ik op en toonde haar de wond.
“Niets aan de hand, ik heb alles onder controle,’ Ik vroeg me af of ik ooit zo kalm had geklonken.
“Waarom bloed je dan, waarom heb je het gedaan?” Ze begon hysterisch te klinken.
‘Het klinkt misschien raar, maar… het is een soort van uitlaatklep. Als er dingen gebeuren, waar ik geen controle over heb, of die me angstig maken, dan blokeer ik. daar dan een paar sneetjes te maken en bloed te zien vloeien word ik weer rustig…” De woorden bezonken en nu pas besefte ik hoe idioot het was. Amy ging op de badrand zitten en ik omwond mijn arm opnieuw. Een paar keer leek ze iets te willen zeggen, maar bedacht zich dan. Uiteindelijk ze: ‘Ik kan je een beetje volgen, maar… beloof dat je het afleert als ik je help…’ Ik twijfelde. Maar ze had gelijk. Zo kon het verder niet.
“Ik zal proberen”, fluisterde ik. ik trok mijn kleren aan en hielp haar de scherven opruimen.
Ik stond op haar stoep en gaf haar een laatste knuffel.
“Als er iets misgaat, dan bel je me maar. Ik kom onmiddellijk,” fluisterde ze me in mijn oor. Ik knikte en zwaaide toen ik naar huis liep.

Langzaam stak ik mijn sleutel in het slot. “Het gaat goed” herhaalde ik tegen mezelf. Ik opende de deur en groette mijn moeder. Dylan kwam onmiddellijk naar me toegedribbelt.
“Paulien!” riep het ventje vrolijk en knuffelde mijn been.
“Ikke dan met Mikey trommelen?”
“Ik zal het een keertje vragen,” beloofde ik hem. Vader zat in de zetel de krant te lezen en keek niet eens op toen ik langsliep om mijn moeder te helpen in de keuken.

Ik schepte mijn bord vol met aardappelen en balletjes in tomatensaus en ging zitten. M’n vader had nog steeds niets gezegd. De maaltijd verliep ongewoon rustig en ik vroeg me af of hij vrede met de situatie had genomen. Vader schraapte zijn keel en keek me aan. Zijn anders zo blauwe ogen waren grijs en stonden hard. Een ijskoude rilling liep over mijn rug.
“Wel Paulien, vertel me eens, hoe zit het nu?’ vroeg hij.
‘Hoe zit het met wat?” vroeg ik zacht.
“Die ongebruikelijke eigenschap van je… heb je die opgegeven?”
“Neen,’ Mijn stem klonk vastberaden en trilde niet. Hij sloeg met zijn vuist op tafel zodat mijn bestek rammelde op mijn bord.
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
May 4th, 2006 at 04:00pm
dankje Hail
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
May 4th, 2006 at 04:22pm
mooi

spannend

meer!!