What Would They Have Became If Green Day Didn't Exist?

AuthorMessage
*emz*whatshername*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*emz*whatshername*
April 3rd, 2006 at 04:18am
Dujo:
Billie Joe & Mike would be homeless, they're kinda....... slow.....playing & singing is pretty much all they can do.. I'm not sure about Tre..

well how do u know thats all they can do? and why would they be homeless? they have other jobs as well, billie has Adeline & Mike has his Cafe so i doubt it very much that they would be homeless!
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
April 3rd, 2006 at 06:31am
*emz*whatshername*:
Dujo:
Billie Joe & Mike would be homeless, they're kinda....... slow.....playing & singing is pretty much all they can do.. I'm not sure about Tre..

well how do u know thats all they can do? and why would they be homeless? they have other jobs as well, billie has Adeline & Mike has his Cafe so i doubt it very much that they would be homeless!

I doubt that Adrienne pays Billie Joe for being married with him though..
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 3rd, 2006 at 06:36am
Cecilia:
*emz*whatshername*:
Dujo:

...She said Adeline.
Cecilia
Had A Life Before GSB
Cecilia
April 3rd, 2006 at 06:58am
Lik's So Vain.:
Cecilia:
*emz*whatshername*:
Dujo:

...She said Adeline.

True..

-Hides-

Mr. Green
Hotel New Archaic
Idiot
Hotel New Archaic
April 3rd, 2006 at 07:27am
If Green Day never formed, BJ would most likely not have met Adrienne, as they met at a Green Day gig.
Heh.
I wrote a story about something like this:
Billie Joe would be a manwhore, Tre would be a shelfman in the supermarket, Jason would be a famous rockstar, and I reckon Mike would be something like a kindy teacher.

it's just what I imagine.
Siobhan
Geek
Siobhan
April 3rd, 2006 at 07:38am
O + D:
If Green Day never formed, BJ would most likely not have met Adrienne, as they met at a Green Day gig.
Heh.
Billie Joe would be a manwhore, Tre would be a shelfman in the supermarket, Jason would be a famous rockstar, and I reckon Mike would be something like a kindy teacher.

Mike would be a cool kindy teacher. And i can imagine Tre in the uniform. *imagines* *smiles*
brit.
Jackass
brit.
April 3rd, 2006 at 07:45am
Billie Joe Tre and Mike were born as Green Day nothing else could become of them ...
*emz*whatshername*
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
*emz*whatshername*
April 3rd, 2006 at 08:04am
Lik's So Vain.:
Cecilia:
*emz*whatshername*:
Dujo:

...She said Adeline.

shit, i meant adeline
rollerpig
GSBitch
rollerpig
April 3rd, 2006 at 08:52am
Billie would be the wife of Mark Hoppus. Cool
Bat_Country_Chick
Idiot
Bat_Country_Chick

Mibba
April 3rd, 2006 at 11:31am
O + D:
Heh.

You make a great point about the fact if Green Day would have never formed Billie Joe would have never met his wife.
Quit Reading My Name
Jackass
Quit Reading My Name
April 3rd, 2006 at 01:34pm
They'd be in other bands.
I Heart Bunney
Falling In Love With The Board
I Heart Bunney
April 3rd, 2006 at 01:49pm
TreIsCool32:
Goodbye Forever:
Another band.
I see that, too.

Five
Madeluxx
King For A Couple Of Days
Madeluxx

Mibba
April 3rd, 2006 at 03:34pm
Tre Cool would be an ice cream man like he said..."selling weed in the hood..."
Iwannajumpout
Idiot
Iwannajumpout

Mibba Blog
April 3rd, 2006 at 09:52pm
If they weren't in Green Day, they'd be in a band much like Green Day. "Bay Area Slang For a Day Where One Sits Around And Smokes Weed" has a nice ring to it.
Tré once said something to the effect of if he wasn't in Green Day, he'd be a roadie (or was is groupie?) for Green Day because they're such a cool band.
Seriously, if they had no musical ties then they'd be in dead end jobs, like the rest of us.
Jordyn
Jordyn
April 3rd, 2006 at 09:59pm
I think this is a duplicate.
*_dragonfly_*
Geek
*_dragonfly_*
April 4th, 2006 at 05:55am
Tré For PRESIDENT!!!!

yeah, I could so see that happen
tré owns all yo' asses!!1
tré owns all yo' asses!!1
April 4th, 2006 at 12:46pm
they would probably be in other bands
Diskoh
Falling In Love With The Board
Diskoh

Mibba
April 4th, 2006 at 12:51pm
They would have ordinary jobs, ya know? Like milkman, office assistant or something similiar.
BillieJoesbabygirl4life
Geek
BillieJoesbabygirl4life
April 4th, 2006 at 12:56pm
ya Tre for President he'd make a good one better than Bush.
breffers
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
breffers

Mibba
April 5th, 2006 at 02:19pm
i know it may sound rather weird, but does ne one else think mike could have become a doctor. i think that job would have really suited him, u know, what with all the night shifts and coffee lol
Register