System Of A Down

AuthorMessage
~tre's_lost_nut~
King For A Couple Of Days
~tre's_lost_nut~
April 8th, 2006 at 08:10pm
it's always the same bastards who have seen them live, but dont really give a shit.
i'd kill to have been there and they're just like "well, they weren't THAT good.... but it filled an afternoon."
i'm just like @___________@;;
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 9th, 2006 at 12:14am
~tre's_lost_nut~:
it's always the same bastards who have seen them live, but dont really give a shit.
i'd kill to have been there and they're just like "well, they weren't THAT good.... but it filled an afternoon."
i'm just like @___________@;;
yeah the DJ was just like yeah i got to see em at ozzfest oh and i think he said they were too hardcore for him or something i dont really remeber though

it suck i live in conecticut the most spoiled and preppiest place on earth there arent really and SOAD fans here well i havent met any all i have is GSB Crying or Very sad

yeah......
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 9th, 2006 at 01:46am
Ive been listening to Steal This Album! a lot recently...
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
April 9th, 2006 at 01:48am
i like most of soad's stuff. out of all their albums i still enjoy toxicity the most.

it's funny how the past soad thread(s) was locked because of spam and half the first page of this thread is all spam. you better watch out kids =P
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 9th, 2006 at 12:26pm
GreenDay420:
i like most of soad's stuff. out of all their albums i still enjoy toxicity the most.

it's funny how the past soad thread(s) was locked because of spam and half the first page of this thread is all spam. you better watch out kids =P
i know im so glad that they decided to keeps this thread.
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
April 9th, 2006 at 01:57pm
I wish I'd known all the others were going to get locked, I'd have liked to have printed all the pages off.. there were some awesome conversations in there. =]

Anyway.. I've just started listening to Hypnotize again for the first time in months. She's Like Heroin is the number 1 most-played song on my whole iPod. ^___^
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
April 9th, 2006 at 02:33pm
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
Jax's War:
lmfao I had a dream I went up and stole all their instruments so they had a play a concert with pots and pans. lmfao
Shocked...thats so....random.....

i like it lmfao lmfao
It was so weird, yet hilarious. Their faces were just like Shocked "Shit guys, what are we gonna do?"
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 9th, 2006 at 03:18pm
~tre's_lost_nut~:
I wish I'd known all the others were going to get locked, I'd have liked to have printed all the pages off.. there were some awesome conversations in there. =]

Anyway.. I've just started listening to Hypnotize again for the first time in months. She's Like Heroin is the number 1 most-played song on my whole iPod. ^___^
its my 6th most played song ive played it 60 times Cool Retard
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 9th, 2006 at 06:41pm
hey heres some big sized covers of their albums if anyone wanted to use them Confused
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/tre_cool_is_meh_god/Hypnotize.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/tre_cool_is_meh_god/Mezmerize.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/tre_cool_is_meh_god/Toxicity.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/tre_cool_is_meh_god/StealThisAlbum.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e295/tre_cool_is_meh_god/SystemOfADown.jpg
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
April 10th, 2006 at 06:36am
we're not supposed to post pictures in here... i dont know if the same thing applies to links to pictures.
but thanks anyway.

I think I've played She's Like Heroin over 100 times, but I'll have to wait until I'm at my stepmom's house until I can check.
Trusty Chords.
Jackass
Trusty Chords.

Blog
April 10th, 2006 at 06:42am
I <3 SOAD. I wanna go see them live soo badly Sad Does anyone know if there touring at the moment? I checked Kerrang! magazine but it didn't say anything...
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
April 10th, 2006 at 06:46am
they just finished touring a couple months back...
they are doing ozzfest this year but other than that i think they're just chilling out until they decide to do another album... which i'm guessing will be a long while yet.
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
April 10th, 2006 at 07:19am
I'd love to see them live, but Im too scared to. My friend had his arm broken when he saw them.
Slipknot
Geek
Slipknot
April 10th, 2006 at 07:31am
~tre's_lost_nut~:
they just finished touring a couple months back...
they are doing ozzfest this year but other than that i think they're just chilling out until they decide to do another album... which i'm guessing will be a long while yet.

I hope the next album they make comes out VERY soon.
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
April 10th, 2006 at 08:09am
i think after making two albums in the same year they will probably have to wait a while before they start another one.
but then our guys are unpredictable we never know.

i wouldn't mind if i broke my arm at one of their shows.... if i could get them to sign my cast i'd willingly break it myself!!! XD
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 10th, 2006 at 08:11am
Jax's War:
I'd love to see them live, but Im too scared to. My friend had his arm broken when he saw them.

I'm not surprised. I mean I havent seen SOAD live but at Welly, everyone goes mental and it spits, pits, pits lmfao
B.J
B.J
April 10th, 2006 at 08:12am
Just Another Star:
Jax's War:

I'm not surprised. I mean I havent seen SOAD live but at Welly, everyone goes mental and it spits, pits, pits lmfao
lmfao the pits for SOAD are crazy!!! Shocked they're like as bad as QUOTSA!!!
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
April 10th, 2006 at 08:14am
i'll stay out of the pit then.
then again they said the pits at avenged sevenfold would be hardcore and i was fine XD
got kicked in the back of the head a couple times but nothing exactly hardcore.
but still.... i'll stay well out of the way if i ever see SOAD.
their songs are great to mosh to, but i would prefer to just watch the guys do their thing than throw myself around.
B.J
B.J
April 10th, 2006 at 08:17am
lmfao nah I think you should go for it, I was in a QOTSA mosh pit and I came out unscathed! it was SO crazy though and tiring, then Green Day were on 2 acts afterwards so I was renergised to MOSH
I've always wanted to go into a SOAD mosh pit though....
~tre's_lost_nut~
~tre's_lost_nut~
April 10th, 2006 at 08:22am
nahhh... when you're moshing it's hard to keep your eyes on the stage and i dont think i'd want to take my eyes off daron and serj for a second.
Register