System Of A Down

AuthorMessage
B.J
Falling In Love With The Board
B.J
April 10th, 2006 at 08:24am
lmfao who wouldnt, but I can keep my eyes focused while moshing, I can multitask Very Happy
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 10th, 2006 at 08:50am
~tre's_lost_nut~:
i'll stay out of the pit then.
then again they said the pits at avenged sevenfold would be hardcore and i was fine XD
got kicked in the back of the head a couple times but nothing exactly hardcore.
but still.... i'll stay well out of the way if i ever see SOAD.
their songs are great to mosh to, but i would prefer to just watch the guys do their thing than throw myself around.

I think that was me who said that, I told someone to be careful cause the pits were vicous at a7x lmfao

Its up to whatever the person wants to do in the end, just cause you arent in a circle pit, ripping your shirt off doesnt mean you arent enjoying it am i right Very Happy
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 10th, 2006 at 06:07pm
Just Another Star:
~tre's_lost_nut~:
i'll stay out of the pit then.
then again they said the pits at avenged sevenfold would be hardcore and i was fine XD
got kicked in the back of the head a couple times but nothing exactly hardcore.
but still.... i'll stay well out of the way if i ever see SOAD.
their songs are great to mosh to, but i would prefer to just watch the guys do their thing than throw myself around.

I think that was me who said that, I told someone to be careful cause the pits were vicous at a7x lmfao

Its up to whatever the person wants to do in the end, just cause you arent in a circle pit, ripping your shirt off doesnt mean you arent enjoying it am i right Very Happy
yeah i gues but that would be fun if your a like ngry person and shit. take it out on strangers XD

and i bet the a7x one was evil

imagine like, Slayer Shocked
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 12th, 2006 at 06:10pm
-is also reviving thread- ok were getting off topic
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
April 14th, 2006 at 03:16pm
H'OMG!!! 2 WEEEKS TILL SHAVOS BIRTHDAY!!!!! =O
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
April 14th, 2006 at 05:16pm
The Devils Pride:

Weeeeee!!
The Latest Plague
The Latest Plague
April 15th, 2006 at 04:14am
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
Just Another Star:

yeah i gues but that would be fun if your a like ngry person and shit. take it out on strangers XD

I'm pretty much a pit person, I slam into people, people slam into me, I enjoy that shit =D

I've seen a Slayer one on internet, I was like O_O lmfao

But back on the subject of SOAD, my stepdad likes Chop Suey. This is a guy who used to listen to Usher. And dance. And I have been working on him for ages, like I have been with all my family, and now I have everyone listening to rock. Thats pretty good of me. But Chop Suey, I was very impressed.
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 15th, 2006 at 07:15pm
The Devils Pride:
really? yay!!!
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 15th, 2006 at 07:15pm
Just Another Star:
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
Just Another Star:

I'm pretty much a pit person, I slam into people, people slam into me, I enjoy that shit =D

I've seen a Slayer one on internet, I was like O_O lmfao

But back on the subject of SOAD, my stepdad likes Chop Suey. This is a guy who used to listen to Usher. And dance. And I have been working on him for ages, like I have been with all my family, and now I have everyone listening to rock. Thats pretty good of me. But Chop Suey, I was very impressed.
thats pretty awsome
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
April 16th, 2006 at 06:57am
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
The Devils Pride:
really? yay!!!
[img]
Oh yes Cool [/img]
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 16th, 2006 at 02:17pm
im completly changing my account on their birthdays im changing my name, ava and sig Cool Retard
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 16th, 2006 at 07:39pm
new ava! you peoples like it? i love that line XD
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
April 17th, 2006 at 09:04am
Just Another Star:

I have to quote this, I live for pits!!
I punched this guy in the face and the stomach, and he was soo scared he ran out of the pit, so I grabbed him back in lmfao . Man that was classic. That's my favourite pit highlight. Cool

5 DAYSSS!! SHAVO'S BDAY! = O
Buckfast Wine.
Buckfast Wine.
April 17th, 2006 at 09:06am
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
new ava! you peoples like it? i love that line XD

Lmfao! That's my favourite line from Old School Hollywood, I laugh, every time. Cool
Jak4Kayty
Idiot
Jak4Kayty
April 17th, 2006 at 09:11am
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
The Devils Pride:
really? yay!!!

Very Happy
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 19th, 2006 at 04:12pm
3 MORE DAYS!!!!
Ahhhh!
Jackass
Ahhhh!
April 19th, 2006 at 06:40pm
they are amazing...

they sound just like they do on the album when i see live vids. (never been to a soad show)

i learned sugar on guitar, bass and drums to day... super fun and easy song.
Spicy Librarian!
Addict
Spicy Librarian!
April 19th, 2006 at 06:43pm
Black Hole Sun:
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
The Devils Pride:
really? yay!!!

Very Happy

What day? (Me ish not smartt)
darkuredi
Geek
darkuredi
April 19th, 2006 at 06:47pm
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
B.J:
lmfao nah I think you should go for it, I was in a QOTSA mosh pit and I came out unscathed! it was SO crazy though and tiring, then Green Day were on 2 acts afterwards so I was renergised to MOSH
I've always wanted to go into a SOAD mosh pit though....
any mosh is too crazy for me you cant belive how small i am Rolling Eyes

and thats basically the reason why i cant go to the SOAD concert *is depressed* the whole place is gonna be llike a fucking mosh pit, cuz its Ozzfest Shocked)

I'm small too, I got right in the middle of a moshpit at a dragonforce gig (They were ok, but I only went cause my friend draged me) It was great, but I ended up punched in the face. They bust my lip open, Still, It was something to talk about for a week Very Happy
Bleach
Rotting On Here
Bleach
April 19th, 2006 at 07:10pm
darkuredi:
tre cool iz teh shiznat:
B.J:
lmfao nah I think you should go for it, I was in a QOTSA mosh pit and I came out unscathed! it was SO crazy though and tiring, then Green Day were on 2 acts afterwards so I was renergised to MOSH
I've always wanted to go into a SOAD mosh pit though....
any mosh is too crazy for me you cant belive how small i am Rolling Eyes

and thats basically the reason why i cant go to the SOAD concert *is depressed* the whole place is gonna be llike a fucking mosh pit, cuz its Ozzfest Shocked)

I'm small too, I got right in the middle of a moshpit at a dragonforce gig (They were ok, but I only went cause my friend draged me) It was great, but I ended up punched in the face. They bust my lip open, Still, It was something to talk about for a week Very Happy
oh ouchies (im 89 pounds and 4' 9"Wink Shocked yeah... im small
Register