How Many People Have You Got Into Green Day?

AuthorMessage
I.Heart.Panic.
King For A Couple Of Days
I.Heart.Panic.
April 15th, 2006 at 04:58pm
I don't really try to change people, but I have offered to show my friends the music. A few of my friends like them already anyway, but my best friend is a BIG rap lover, and she's just bought American Idiot. She's slowly getting into rock, oh she denies it, but she is.
DirntyGirl101
Geek
DirntyGirl101
April 17th, 2006 at 01:26am
rock_chick0789:
2. my best friend who used to only listen to country, and my boyfriend, who used to hate them (but now owns BIAB, AI, and a bunchof their stuff on his iPod. he learned a bunch of thier stuff on guitar too.)
my sister- i got her into gd , my poser friend told me one day that she used to didnt like green day-c'mon but she listens to shit bands, but doesnt really like green day. THey are the best band ever and they are really successful, what's not to like-maybe it's because they curse alot or they are punk, well she shouldnt like me then cuz im like that.
the crucible.
Idiot
the crucible.
April 17th, 2006 at 01:58pm
This guy at school, that I hate, became the biggest (well, pretended to be) fan of Green Day JUST after I, you know, as you do, went on and on about them. And then he asks me questions about GD that I really don't know the answer to, which infuriates me. He even asked me if it were true that Tre only had one ball, or something like that. How would I know? Then, he sings the little that he knows of the songs he has around me, deliberately, as if to impress me. And worst of all, he only has AI and Dookie (I'm not saying this is a bad thing, it's just he pretends to be the greatest fan and all, and only knows 27 of their 100 and something songs)!

So, the moral of this story is, introducing people to stuff you like isn't always wise.
Stuart and the Avenue
Jackass
Stuart and the Avenue
April 17th, 2006 at 02:29pm
1 - who was a pikey/townie/chav whatever. Now he says he "gets a kick from emo music". That doesn't mean Green Day before anyone says. He likes Green Day, and he likes other bands who are emo.
whersermind
Geek
whersermind

Mibba
April 17th, 2006 at 02:33pm
melodramatic_fool_666:
This guy at school, that I hate, became the biggest (well, pretended to be) fan of Green Day JUST after I, you know, as you do, went on and on about them. And then he asks me questions about GD that I really don't know the answer to, which infuriates me. He even asked me if it were true that Tre only had one ball, or something like that. How would I know? Then, he sings the little that he knows of the songs he has around me, deliberately, as if to impress me. And worst of all, he only has AI and Dookie (I'm not saying this is a bad thing, it's just he pretends to be the greatest fan and all, and only knows 27 of their 100 and something songs)!

So, the moral of this story is, introducing people to stuff you like isn't always wise.

wow. good advice.
DAMONE_doll_parts
Geek
DAMONE_doll_parts
April 17th, 2006 at 02:33pm
Cool my best friend says green day sucks, so i threw her in a well. but my other friend already likes green day, so WOOT!
=)
Idiot
=)
April 17th, 2006 at 06:08pm
greendayfreek14:
none but i am working on it by talking talking nonstop about green day

Hate to break it to ya, but I doubt that's gonna help. That's what made most of my friends HATE Green Day.
greendayfreek14
Geek
greendayfreek14
April 17th, 2006 at 06:16pm
Stick It To The Man:
greendayfreek14:

Hate to break it to ya, but I doubt that's gonna help. That's what made most of my friends HATE Green Day.
lol, i know now they just think i need help and are planning a confrontation
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
April 17th, 2006 at 06:16pm
none
because I tend to keep what bands I like to myself
=)
Idiot
=)
April 17th, 2006 at 06:17pm
greendayfreek14:
Stick It To The Man:
greendayfreek14:

lol, i know now they just think i need help and are planning a confrontation

Cool
greendayfreek14
Geek
greendayfreek14
April 17th, 2006 at 06:21pm
dani_joe3428:
Joan the Kitten =^_^=:
Everone I know are metalheads who hate Green Day.. and most of the music I listen to...

Damn
Yes! (And also "gangster" dudes) Mad Rolling Eyes
that is how most of my friends are( the guy ones and some of the girl) pesonally, i dont like metal that much cause i cant understand wat they are singing
Ruby Soho
Geek
Ruby Soho
April 18th, 2006 at 06:29pm
One person.
DesensitizedBroad
Geek
DesensitizedBroad
April 18th, 2006 at 09:28pm
I haven't convinced any. I just annoy them. Very Happy
Dehren McGhengland
Rotting On Here
Dehren McGhengland
April 18th, 2006 at 09:29pm
Jordyn:
None. I don't try to change people's tastes.
Spicy Librarian!
Addict
Spicy Librarian!
April 18th, 2006 at 09:36pm
A bunch of preps. Damn it.
[secret] camo cookie +
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
[secret] camo cookie +
April 28th, 2006 at 08:04am
well me an 2 of my mates turned my other friend to the "dark side". that is aparently what wer on cos we love gd. we showed her bullet in a bible and she was hooked xD
Lyn-Z
Geek
Lyn-Z
April 28th, 2006 at 01:53pm
ah all my friends
miau
King For A Couple Of Days
miau
April 28th, 2006 at 02:22pm
My best friend. She kinda likes to copy me... Confused
Reality Is Due
Post Whore
Reality Is Due

Mibba
April 28th, 2006 at 03:44pm
I guess one of my good friends.She's all into that rap/raggaeton crap.

Most of my friends hate GD or just know the AI stuff.
~ Christie ~
Idiot
~ Christie ~
April 28th, 2006 at 04:19pm
None. And I like that.

A my friend (who I don't really like) used to have a cd with mixed gd songs, but I think she don't listen to that anymore : >Wink
Register