AuthorMessage
Banach95
King For A Couple Of Days
Banach95

Mibba Blog
September 19th, 2006 at 12:15am
ThisIsGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
That whole 'no slash' thing is actually prejudice if you think about it. As long as it's not sexually explicit and follows the same guidelines expected of 'hetero' stories on GSB, there should be nothing wrong with it. It's like saying gay and lesbian storylines are wrong, and who's to pass judgment? Think
I'm just saying...as long as it follows the basic 'no sex' policy, slash should be accepted just as much as anything else. Y'know?

I am told by the boss that "slash" sex stories are not allowed. Dujo could be arrested and sued by lawyers of the band's.

I won't even go into the fact that this is not an exclusive over 18 site. There are MINORS here and Dujo can be arrested for having sexual content available to minors...

That why the rule is "You can say they fucked, but you can't DESCRIBE it in detail.

There are plently of places where slash is allowed and welcomed. This is just not one of those sites.
ThisIsGreenDay
Falling In Love With The Board
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 19th, 2006 at 12:23am
sampalletband:
ThisIsGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:
That whole 'no slash' thing is actually prejudice if you think about it. As long as it's not sexually explicit and follows the same guidelines expected of 'hetero' stories on GSB, there should be nothing wrong with it. It's like saying gay and lesbian storylines are wrong, and who's to pass judgment? Think
I'm just saying...as long as it follows the basic 'no sex' policy, slash should be accepted just as much as anything else. Y'know?

I am told by the boss that "slash" sex stories are not allowed. Dujo could be arrested and sued by lawyers of the band's.

I won't even go into the fact that this is not an exclusive over 18 site. There are MINORS here and Dujo can be arrested for having sexual content available to minors...

That why the rule is "You can say they fucked, but you can't DESCRIBE it in detail.

There are plently of places where slash is allowed and welcomed. This is just not one of those sites.
I didn't say slash with sex stories. I said slash with NO SEX.
HavingAGreenDay
HavingAGreenDay

Mibba
September 19th, 2006 at 01:44am
ThisIsGreenDay:
sampalletband:
ThisIsGreenDay:
ThisIsGreenDay:

I didn't say slash with sex stories. I said slash with NO SEX.
I understand what you mean Holly. Although I don't think they should be called slash then, they should be called homo-romance just like hetero-romance.
ThisIsGreenDay
ThisIsGreenDay

Mibba
September 19th, 2006 at 02:47am
Or...we can call them stories? Shocked
We Are 138
Geek
We Are 138

Mibba
November 12th, 2006 at 10:05am
I know this hasn't been active for a while, but I hope it's pkay to post a link here.

http://eyeofthedragon.cjb.net/

It's my new site where I'm posting my Green Day stories.
Register