The Getaway Plan

AuthorMessage
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 13th, 2006 at 07:05am
Um. Awesome. Kthnx.

The Getaway Plan are leading the way for the new generation of bands in the Australian music scene. Since forming in November 2004, The Getaway Plan have forged a reputation as one of the most exciting bands in the country. On record, the boys create quite a unique sound. From seamless melodies to razor sharp screams, and with irresistible pop sensibilities thrown in for good measure, its a case of At The Drive-In meets Jeff Buckley meets Underoath. The eclectic nature of the bands repertoire ensures that they escape being restricted by labelling and pigeonholing, and are truly a band that must be heard to fully understand.

Biography stolen from their official site. They've toured with Alkaline Trio, Taking Back Sunday, Silverstein, I Killed The Prom Queen, etc.

Pic taken my me last Sunday Cool

For fans of: The Hot Lies, From First To Last.

[url=www.thegetawayplan.com]Official site.[/url]
MySpace.

So. Yay or nay?
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 13th, 2006 at 07:10am
I am seeing them at Come Together.

Hannah said you may be coming. Is this something you know of, or one of those plans that Hannah made up, and then didn't tell you?
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 13th, 2006 at 07:15am
Coff:

Hannah said you may be coming. Is this something you know of, or one of those plans that Hannah made up, and then didn't tell you?

Hannah made them up lmfao I'll see, though. Work ><

I'ma try and see them at Silverstein Very Happy Lol @ how I'm going to see Silverstein cos I like the support bands xD

Meg is gonna get their EP signed for me Cool
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 13th, 2006 at 08:00am
Ive heard of 'em somewhere before. Confused But where...
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 13th, 2006 at 08:06am
Heartbreak In Stereo:

Possibly...no clue. Hannah likes them too, so maybe from her MySpace?
The Duck's Nuts
Falling In Love With The Board
The Duck's Nuts
April 14th, 2006 at 04:32am
Lik <3 DeCinque.:
Coff:

I'ma try and see them at Silverstein Very Happy Lol @ how I'm going to see Silverstein cos I like the support bands xD

lmfao lmfao Hannah is making me go to the Silverstein show up here to go see them with her lmfao

damn straight I am Cool

Is it good? I've only really heard demos lmfao

And I'll take pictures for you coz theyr'e doing an instore performance.
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 14th, 2006 at 04:32am
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Weren't they one of the support bands for Taking Back Sunday?
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 05:31am
May 13 <3:
Heartbreak In Stereo:
Weren't they one of the support bands for Taking Back Sunday?

Maybe thats where...
read profile information.
King For A Couple Of Days
read profile information.
April 14th, 2006 at 05:33am
They were awesome when we went to that Youth Festival thing ^__^
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 14th, 2006 at 07:20am
May 13 <3:
Lik <3 DeCinque.:
Coff:

lmfao lmfao Hannah is making me go to the Silverstein show up here to go see them with her lmfao

damn straight I am Cool

YES. Good. EventhoughIhaven'tlistenedtoityet Shifty I can upload, if you'd like Cool

I'll send you the thingy to get signed tomorrow Cool AND PLZ TAKE PIXZ.

Charlie.:

Five I like how the dude from Amity Affliction was wearing a Getaway Plan shirt ^_^ And then I got the same one ^_^
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 14th, 2006 at 09:01am
Charlie.:
STFU @ you and your youth festivals ;_;
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 14th, 2006 at 09:02am
Lik <3 DeCinque.:
May 13 <3:
Lik <3 DeCinque.:
Coff:

damn straight I am Cool

YES. Good. EventhoughIhaven'tlistenedtoityet Shifty I can upload, if you'd like Cool

I'll send you the thingy to get signed tomorrow Cool AND PLZ TAKE PIXZ.

Charlie.:

Five I like how the dude from Amity Affliction was wearing a Getaway Plan shirt ^_^ And then I got the same one ^_^
so does Lik want The Amity Afflictions sigs too?
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
April 14th, 2006 at 12:06pm
Lik <3 DeCinque.:
Coff:

You should come! It will be fun Cool
"x"
"x"
April 14th, 2006 at 09:12pm
Coff:
Lik <3 DeCinque.:
Coff:

Yah! Waye will be there, possibly.

And.. The Getaway Plan were just announced the other day [that's why cometogether.com.au wasn't up XD]

Angelas Dish were just announced, too.

I'm seeing them at Skinnys on April 28, June 02 with silverstein and iktpq and june 10 at come together Cool

I could go see them at gympie senior citizens club, but hell no.

I'm not going to Gympie EVER again.
Vegemite
Geek
Vegemite

Blog
April 14th, 2006 at 09:25pm
Hey i was at the Moonee Valley youth week festival!!!! The Getaway Plan rocked...but i had to leave the main stage cause someone tried to light me on fire...HOW GOOD WAS BEHIND CRIMSON EYES??!!
"x"
"x"
April 14th, 2006 at 09:48pm
-Dominated Love Slave-:
Hey i was at the Moonee Valley youth week festival!!!! The Getaway Plan rocked...but i had to leave the main stage cause someone tried to light me on fire...HOW GOOD WAS BEHIND CRIMSON EYES??!!
O_O SOMEBODY TRIED TO LIGHT YOU ON FIRE!?!

Tell me; Tell me; Tell me HOW!?!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 15th, 2006 at 01:39am
-Dominated Love Slave-:

We left before BCE >< Did you see any bands on the local stage? We met Off By Heart Cool

I did grab a BCE shirt, though. Only $5 :]

May 13 <3:

Lik? Um. Lik thinks...yes. If Meg can. But I hear Lik doesn't have anything for AA to sign. But don't worry, she's going to mail you the Hold Conversation EP tomorrow, if Meg can get her her address.

Poison Lessons:
Coff:

And.. The Getaway Plan were just announced the other day [that's why cometogether.com.au wasn't up XD]

I'm seeing them at Skinnys on April 28, June 02 with silverstein and iktpq and june 10 at come together Cool

Nah, no thanks. But will there be a signing at Come Together? I'd like even more Getaway Plan signatures, kthnx xD
The Duck's Nuts
The Duck's Nuts
April 15th, 2006 at 02:30am
Lik <3 DeCinque.:
-Dominated Love Slave-:

We left before BCE >< Did you see any bands on the local stage? We met Off By Heart Cool

I did grab a BCE shirt, though. Only $5 :]

May 13 <3:

Lik? Um. Lik thinks...yes. If Meg can. But I hear Lik doesn't have anything for AA to sign. But don't worry, she's going to mail you the Hold Conversation EP tomorrow, if Meg can get her her address.

Poison Lessons:
Coff:

Nah, no thanks. But will there be a signing at Come Together? I'd like even more Getaway Plan signatures, kthnx xD
Lik doens't seem to care about meeting her friends, she lies to them too, and money is more important than them, so she can go and get fucked.
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 15th, 2006 at 02:46am
May 13 <3:
Lik doens't seem to care about meeting her friends, she lies to them too, and money is more important than them, so she can go and get fucked.

Meg needs to realise that $500 doesn't shit out of nowhere and that Lik didn't lie, she told the truth: when she thought she could go, she said she would. And as soon as I realised I couldn't, I told Hannah ASAP. It's not like I fucking knew I couldn't go all this time. What about Cherie, or Alex? Nah, only I get shit for not going.
Bittersweet World
Banned
Bittersweet World

Blog
April 15th, 2006 at 03:00am
Yeah. Lik.:
May 13 <3:

Meg needs to realise that $500 doesn't shit out of nowhere and that Lik didn't lie, she told the truth: when she thought she could go, she said she would. And as soon as I realised I couldn't, I told Hannah ASAP. It's not like I fucking knew I couldn't go all this time. What about Cherie, or Alex? Nah, only I get shit for not going.

Its $575 for airfares for me.

Alex is a dickhead who wouldnt reply to me because "people are around him", I swear tomorrow when i try and ring him and someone puts him on the phone.... Cassie will be biting Alex's head off and not the head he wants in my mouth. Im super pissed at him.

But isnt it waaaay cheaper for you? Confused

The Getaway Plan sound okay, do they have a myspace?
Register