Falling In Love With The Board
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 01:17pm
Lonely Angel <3:
<3_laura the skank™:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Is it just me that is totally in love with David's smile. When he does that really cute beaming smile it's just like FHLIHELIUHLIUH. Retard.
I knoow! And the way he does it and then goes, "Hello". I melt. I melt.

Ohh my God yeah! Hehe. And also when he winks at people and sort of..clicks his teeth while doing it, yknow? I love that!
I love it when he's just kissed Rosedamn that lucky ho!and his voice goes all high and he squeals!
Very Happy He fancies her SO much.

lmfao yeah
I love it when he goes "Still got it" in that voice and I feel like yelling at the screen..hell yeah! lmfao.
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 01:19pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
<3_laura the skank™:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Is it just me that is totally in love with David's smile. When he does that really cute beaming smile it's just like FHLIHELIUHLIUH. Retard.

Ohh my God yeah! Hehe. And also when he winks at people and sort of..clicks his teeth while doing it, yknow? I love that!
I love it when he's just kissed Rosedamn that lucky ho!and his voice goes all high and he squeals!

lmfao yeah
I love it when he goes "Still got it" in that voice and I feel like yelling at the screen..hell yeah! lmfao.
lmfao i shouted at my TV "YOU ALWAYS GOT IT MAN!!"and then my mum gaev me an odd look...
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 01:20pm
<3_laura the skank™:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
<3_laura the skank™:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

lmfao yeah
lmfao i shouted at my TV "YOU ALWAYS GOT IT MAN!!"and then my mum gaev me an odd look...
Oooof and I love it in New Earth when Cassandra is in his body!!!!! It just fucken CRACKS me up
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 24th, 2006 at 01:21pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Like in CI, "Am I.. Sexy?" -Wink And Click-

lmfao Yeah!! I loved CI, watched it about an hour ago Very Happy

So what's everyone's fave episode? I think mine is probably Girl in the Fireplace or School Reunion
It's got to be Girl In The Fireplace for me. I love School Reunion though.
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 01:21pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
<3_laura the skank™:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
<3_laura the skank™:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

lmfao yeah
Oooof and I love it in New Earth when Cassandra is in his body!!!!! It just fucken CRACKS me up
lol "ooh two hearts!Oh baby im beating a samba!!"lmfao
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 24th, 2006 at 01:22pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
<3_laura the skank™:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
<3_laura the skank™:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

lmfao yeah
"Two hearts! Ooh baby, I'm beating a samba!" lmfao lmfao
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 01:22pm
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Like in CI, "Am I.. Sexy?" -Wink And Click-

lmfao Yeah!! I loved CI, watched it about an hour ago Very Happy

So what's everyone's fave episode? I think mine is probably Girl in the Fireplace or School Reunion
It's got to be Girl In The Fireplace for me. I love School Reunion though.
ermm School Reunion or New Earth
Alexa.
Alexa.
May 24th, 2006 at 01:23pm
I can't decide, I love it all Cool
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 01:23pm
You two said the exact same line! Shocked Shocked

Haha, great minds think alike Cool
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 01:25pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Wink lol
I'm drawing on some cybermen on paint Retard<--so offtopic!
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 24th, 2006 at 02:25pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Cool That's me. Aiffo the great mind.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 24th, 2006 at 02:28pm
Lonely Angel <3:
Bad Wolf:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Lmao..I'm sure she'll be back soon Very Happy

By the way, does anyone know what Torchwood is? I mean..I know the Prime Minister called on them in New Earth and the Doctor got all RAWR and started being a bitch xD but what actually is it? 'Cause I read/heard somewhere that we'd find out more later..or something o_o
Very Happy I am SO glad you asked.

Torchwood is the name of the estate in Tooth And Claw. After noticing the name, Queen Victoria set up a top secret institute to protect Earth from aliens (including our darling Doctor). Torchwood is an anagram of Doctor Who. Like Bad Wolf last year, it's been popping up in each episode (except Girl In The Fireplace - Russel T Davies never told Steven Moffat anything about it apparently).

Torchwood is also a spin-off series in the making, written by Russel T Davies (30 pages written so far, or so I hear). It follows the story of Captain Jack Harkness. Last year when we first met him we discovered that he had had a blackout of the past few years, which he can't remember anything of. During those years he was working for Torchwood (Which might have to do with why the Doctor didn't trust Jack when he first met him - he may have sensed something, or maybe he just didn't like the fact that he couldn't remember what he had been doing), and I'm pretty sure that is what the spin-off series will be about.

Ah brilliant a Captin spin off, I friggen that guy he's hilarious, shame they left him behind but then the Doc was just looking for an excuse to get him away from Rose lmfao
Nahh Doc and him loved eachother! What's with teh new sig??

I just noticed everyone seems to have Tennant Tenter in their sig, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon!
a-dawg.
a-dawg.
May 24th, 2006 at 02:29pm
Bad Wolf:
Lonely Angel <3:
Bad Wolf:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

By the way, does anyone know what Torchwood is? I mean..I know the Prime Minister called on them in New Earth and the Doctor got all RAWR and started being a bitch xD but what actually is it? 'Cause I read/heard somewhere that we'd find out more later..or something o_o

Torchwood is the name of the estate in Tooth And Claw. After noticing the name, Queen Victoria set up a top secret institute to protect Earth from aliens (including our darling Doctor). Torchwood is an anagram of Doctor Who. Like Bad Wolf last year, it's been popping up in each episode (except Girl In The Fireplace - Russel T Davies never told Steven Moffat anything about it apparently).

Torchwood is also a spin-off series in the making, written by Russel T Davies (30 pages written so far, or so I hear). It follows the story of Captain Jack Harkness. Last year when we first met him we discovered that he had had a blackout of the past few years, which he can't remember anything of. During those years he was working for Torchwood (Which might have to do with why the Doctor didn't trust Jack when he first met him - he may have sensed something, or maybe he just didn't like the fact that he couldn't remember what he had been doing), and I'm pretty sure that is what the spin-off series will be about.

Ah brilliant a Captin spin off, I friggen that guy he's hilarious, shame they left him behind but then the Doc was just looking for an excuse to get him away from Rose lmfao

I just noticed everyone seems to have Tennant Tenter in their sig, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon!
Nahh! The other bit, underneath.
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 24th, 2006 at 02:33pm
Lonely Angel <3:
Bad Wolf:
Lonely Angel <3:
Bad Wolf:
Lonely Angel <3:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Nahh! The other bit, underneath.

Well The Doctor Pwns so Lonely Angel pwns, probably everyone thinks I'm talking about you but then, you pwn too Laughing Cool
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 02:38pm
OOOOO I see we have an addition to the ever expanding tent! Cool
Incubus
Jackass
Incubus
May 24th, 2006 at 02:42pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:

Indeed we're gonna need a friggen circus tent soon Laughing
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 02:44pm
Bad Wolf:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

lmfao!
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 02:46pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bad Wolf:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

lmfao!
i have a six man tent in my shed or is that two small?..hmm lets see..me angel lex wolf NIN and mr tennant himslef thats..just enough room in my tent!!
Nine_Inch_Nails
Nine_Inch_Nails
May 24th, 2006 at 02:57pm
<3_laura the skank™:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bad Wolf:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

lmfao!
i have a six man tent in my shed or is that two small?..hmm lets see..me angel lex wolf NIN and mr tennant himslef thats..just enough room in my tent!!

Call me Lexx, most people do Very Happy
Actually..don't...we already have a Lex...call me Alex Cool Cool

And that sounds pretty awesome to me!
dr cunningham
This Board Is My Home
dr cunningham

Blog
May 24th, 2006 at 03:05pm
Nine_Inch_Nails:
<3_laura the skank™:
Nine_Inch_Nails:
Bad Wolf:
Nine_Inch_Nails:

lmfao!

Call me Lexx, most people do Very Happy
Actually..don't...we already have a Lex...call me Alex Cool Cool

And that sounds pretty awesome to me!
okies!hmm you wont ever geuss my name...oh yah do you have msn btw?
Register