Billy Talent

AuthorMessage
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
February 3rd, 2007 at 12:27pm
That Ska Kid.:
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig how was it?! Very Happy

You know what amazes me too? They played WORKER BEES ... but not WHERE IS THE LINE. Everyone seemed to be bitching about that afterwards.

Oh and they played 'Sympathy'. Cool
steady riot.
King For A Couple Of Days
steady riot.
February 3rd, 2007 at 05:26pm
Tig:
LMFAO. I saw your friend who had the Skate for Cancer shirt on right?
And I thought "She looks like she'd be Kym's friend." So I looked over and saw your hair and I just yelled "KYM." and you turned around. xD

Honestly, they were fucking AMAZING. But the whole concert was a bit blah for me 'cause I could barely fucking see, my eyesight isn't perfect and a lot of the time I was like "WHERE'D BEN GO? OMG WHERE'D HE GO?". And they had these stupid strobe lights behind Ben that would completely cover him.
They were realllly good though.

It scared me at first.. I heard my name and looked over to my friend and was like.. "DID YOU HEAR THAT!?" and she nodded.. and I ignored it.. and then you poked my neck. xD

I know! I kept losing Ben... and when the bright lights would go on, they'd blind me.. so all I would see is spots. >.>

And sorry we didn't meet at the moneen table... we got there at 7:15.. and went to the washroom and then went straight in.
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
February 3rd, 2007 at 07:41pm
Tig:
FTW. NO FAIR. That's like... my favorite BT song and they never played it when i went to see them. Confused
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
February 3rd, 2007 at 10:10pm
awesome experiences guys...glade you had as great a time as i did...anyone get to meet them?? anyway... YAYA great job billy talent!!!
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
February 4th, 2007 at 03:52pm
My dad is buying me tickets to go see them on March 17.
That'll be my third time seeing them. GZA
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
February 4th, 2007 at 06:13pm
It's ok Kym. I met up with my friends late and we ran in too see Moneen ... who were only on for 15 mins. -________-.

Nope. I didn't meet them. I've already met them twice, my friend was trying to find the guys from Anti-Flag and I was hunting down Kenny. xD
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
February 5th, 2007 at 11:38am
Tig:
That Ska Kid.:
Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig how was it?! Very Happy

You know what amazes me too? They played WORKER BEES ... but not WHERE IS THE LINE. Everyone seemed to be bitching about that afterwards.

OHMYFUNK SYMPATHY.

I swear I'll faint if they play that. Cool lmfao Ahhh but it sounds like you had a great time. Very Happy
dreamchaser_83
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dreamchaser_83
February 6th, 2007 at 01:13am
hey guys. i guess i havent posted since i seen BT in saskatoon on the 27th. it ruled. i was never a huge fan, but after seeing them live, i gained more respect for them.

guess what? after the show, i got to go backstage and meet the band! it was awesome! they are such awesome guys! Smile
dreamchaser_83
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
dreamchaser_83
February 6th, 2007 at 01:17am
all i did was go stand by their buses after the show. it was in saskatoon, saskatchewan. and very fucking cold outside. there were only like 6 other people waiting so a security guy came outside and got us and took us backstage. we got to hang out with the guys for a while and chat. i got pics with the whole band and they signed my ticket also.

just stick around by their bus after the show. they are cool guys, they will come and say hi!
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
February 6th, 2007 at 11:12am
Psycho So fucking close!
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
February 6th, 2007 at 12:02pm
lmfao I can't help but laugh everytime I see it.

steady riot.
King For A Couple Of Days
steady riot.
February 6th, 2007 at 04:55pm
Ben has perfect eyebrows. xD
Rae.
Post Whore
Rae.
February 6th, 2007 at 07:01pm
Ben's just perfect in general. xD
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
February 6th, 2007 at 08:00pm
Well, I was actually just going to wait by their bus before the show but I guess if they don' come say hi then i'll do it later if i'm not too tired.]WTF @ THE POST DOWN THERE!
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
February 6th, 2007 at 08:01pm
Bored To Death:
Well, I was actually just going to wait by their bus before the show but I guess if they don' come say hi then i'll do it later if i'm not too tired.
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
February 6th, 2007 at 08:30pm
(InsertSmartAssNameHere):
Im mad because when they were here (Vancouver BC), they were being interviewed by a radio station 2 minutes away from where I was. They were signing autographs and everything. Me and my friends could have met them, but we were standing in line for 2 hours waiting to get in. Oh well...
aw.. damn that sucks...they are really nice people! i love how ben is so sweet to his fans...they all are...i couldnt believe Ian let me touch his hair lol Razz
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
February 6th, 2007 at 08:32pm
Kym; The Rhinovirus:
Ben has perfect eyebrows. xD
lol..i kno, i wonder if he like plucks them or something HAHA ~~
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
February 6th, 2007 at 08:34pm
dreamchaser_83:
hey guys. i guess i havent posted since i seen BT in saskatoon on the 27th. it ruled. i was never a huge fan, but after seeing them live, i gained more respect for them.

guess what? after the show, i got to go backstage and meet the band! it was awesome! they are such awesome guys! Smile

this isnt just directed to you, but did Ben do his little talk on how women are his favouite thing on planet earth??? JW Cool he did it in Vancouver before they played THE EX...did he do that at any other shows??
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
February 6th, 2007 at 08:39pm
HE ALWAYS DOES THAT! ^^^ GZA
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
February 6th, 2007 at 08:54pm
Bored To Death:
HE ALWAYS DOES THAT! ^^^ GZA
haha, at warped he didnt...he just said "that he once dated a really evil chic, and that she was a real BITCH" HAHA.... Dance
Register