Billy Talent

AuthorMessage
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
April 10th, 2007 at 01:20pm
SURRENDER IS NOW OUT! here are the pics of the new video!

Here is 18 pictures so far of the video Surrender. I will poste more later on. Here is my folder for the video here. Cheak back onto it if you want and see if I put more pics up. I'm thinking if taking screen caps of their other videos.
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
April 14th, 2007 at 07:18pm
A new interview with Billy Talent is up on AbsolutePunk.net. You can read it right HERE.
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
April 14th, 2007 at 07:20pm
juno, you know it

[image]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/billytalenttt/AWA_003.jpg[/image][image]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/billytalenttt/AWA_004.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/billytalenttt/AWA_023.jpg[/image][image]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/billytalenttt/AWA_030.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/billytalenttt/JFF_031.jpg[/image][image]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/billytalenttt/JFF_032.jpg[/image]

[image]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/billytalenttt/JFF_033.jpg[/image][image]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/billytalenttt/JFF_036.jpg[/image]

by the way, these are billy talent.
[image]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e355/billytalenttt/RED_015.jpg[/image]
yum.
Rafael Nadal
Addict
Rafael Nadal
April 15th, 2007 at 10:24am
I love Billy Talent they're awesome Very Happy Me and my mate Biff went to see them they're great
The Punk Messiah
Idiot
The Punk Messiah
April 15th, 2007 at 05:26pm
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
A new interview with Billy Talent is up on AbsolutePunk.net. You can read it right HERE.

"Ben: We met at a gay online chatroom.

Aaron: About 15 years ago.

Ben: It was the first gay chatroom in our hometown ever."

I WISH.

-
That interview was really cute. :]
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
April 18th, 2007 at 09:53pm
Seeing them in a little over a week. I've been waiting two years tehe
Robin Sparkles
This Board Is My Home
Robin Sparkles

Mibba Blog
April 19th, 2007 at 08:09am
What Lik Said.:
Seeing them in a little over a week. I've been waiting two years tehe
Aww ^_^

Have fun Very Happy
The Punk Messiah
Idiot
The Punk Messiah
May 8th, 2007 at 06:33pm
I have a question.

I have the grey Billy Talent poster, which I think is on page 140.
Anyway.
I noticed it has a few words over the poster, (not Billy Talent :]) and I was wondering if it said anything.
I couldn't figure it out, but I don't have sharp eyes.
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
May 16th, 2007 at 03:59pm
ahhhhhhh 4 days to billy talent MCR and Rise against at V. Fest! IM SO EXSITED!!!
The Punk Messiah
Idiot
The Punk Messiah
May 22nd, 2007 at 07:21am
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
ahhhhhhh 4 days to billy talent MCR and Rise against at V. Fest! IM SO EXSITED!!!

Very Happy luckyyyyy.

you must come back and report.
salute.
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
May 24th, 2007 at 01:58pm
well i met them again lol Smile they were really nice. i have some really good pics that i will post later Smile i also met gerard way from MCR. really nice guy Smile
their concert was just AMAZING! it was really funny, ben hoped off stage to touch our hands, and when he tryed to get back on stage, he was too short, and the bodygards had to help him back up Razz
also, guess what??
BILLY TALENT III might be coming out.................................................................................................................IN DECEMBER.................................................................................................................THIS YEAR!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

just to let you know tehe
tonlistir
Geek
tonlistir
May 26th, 2007 at 05:19pm
omgno jealous
The Punk Messiah
Idiot
The Punk Messiah
May 28th, 2007 at 07:01pm
Oh, my God. You're insanely lucky. I can't believe it Very Happy Did you exchange words?
Woww, that's twice already.

Goddamnit, I wish I could have been there. How long was the set?
What did they play?

& OMFG. Billy Talent III?
are you kidding me?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
May 29th, 2007 at 12:36pm
just 7 more days till I see them
and three weeks later I'm going to see them again =D
Jax.
Was Here Two Weeks Ago
Jax.
May 31st, 2007 at 08:36am
AWESOME ABOUT THE THIRD ALBUM.

Also, is there any news on the DVD?
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
May 31st, 2007 at 10:39am
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
well i met them again lol Smile they were really nice. i have some really good pics that i will post later Smile i also met gerard way from MCR. really nice guy Smile
their concert was just AMAZING! it was really funny, ben hoped off stage to touch our hands, and when he tryed to get back on stage, he was too short, and the bodygards had to help him back up Razz
also, guess what??
BILLY TALENT III might be coming out........................................................IN DECEMBER..................................................THIS YEAR!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

omg lucky! how did get to you meet them?
awesome about the third album
very original title Cool Laughing
chump
Falling In Love With The Board
chump
June 1st, 2007 at 10:40am
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
June 1st, 2007 at 03:00pm
VoicesOfViolence:
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
also, guess what??
BILLY TALENT III might be coming out........................................................IN DECEMBER..................................................THIS YEAR!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

omg lucky! how did get to you meet them?
awesome about the third album
very original title Cool Laughing
they were at the same radio booth i met them at last time. (c.fox) lol. gerard was at the same place.
yea it was really funny, during the concert, ben hopped off stage to touch our hands, and it was so embarresing, but when he tryed to get back on stage he was too short, so he had to get a bodygard to help him up Sad
loll i felt bad for him.

also, about the title, they told us at the concert, that they might call is Billy talent V, because they had so many people ask them why they called 2...2. lol. i laughed so hard
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
June 1st, 2007 at 03:13pm
The Punk Messiah:
Oh, my God. You're insanely lucky. I can't believe it Very Happy Did you exchange words?
Woww, that's twice already.

Goddamnit, I wish I could have been there. How long was the set?
What did they play?

& OMFG. Billy Talent III?
are you kidding me?
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yup me and aaron talked about how crazy the croud of 20 people was lol.
and ian asked me if i was cold, cuz it was pooring rain, and i was soaked. i said yes, and he said 'aww' it was great lol.

billy talent played for one hour only Sad i missed a little, cuz i passed out in the mosh pit, but i was fine once they took me out for air lol.
MCR played for an hour and a half
rise against played for 40 min Sad really good though.

BT played all their single from both cds. alsoo adding. worker bees, line and sinker, this suffering, perfect world, this is how it goes and im not sure what else. they opened with Devil in a MM
The Punk Messiah
Idiot
The Punk Messiah
June 2nd, 2007 at 07:36pm
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
yup me and aaron talked about how crazy the croud of 20 people was lol.
and ian asked me if i was cold, cuz it was pooring rain, and i was soaked. i said yes, and he said 'aww' it was great lol.

billy talent played for one hour only Sad i missed a little, cuz i passed out in the mosh pit, but i was fine once they took me out for air lol.
MCR played for an hour and a half
rise against played for 40 min Sad really good though.

BT played all their single from both cds. alsoo adding. worker bees, line and sinker, this suffering, perfect world, this is how it goes and im not sure what else. they opened with Devil in a MM

awwhhhh !! ian's insanely adorable for that. :]

oh, shit. that's awful. i hope that you were alright after the mosh.

ohhmygod. i'm so jealous of you.
i wish i could have gone. x_x
it sounds like they were amazing.
like normal. :]
Register