This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
August 6th, 2006 at 12:28am
Hello, My Name Is Asshole:
relax, recap, relapse:
Anytime. Shake
do you know where I could find lyrics to the pezz song..?

To Nita?

Lyrics to ALL the Watoosh! songs.

Because I'm nice like that. :]
Surprised thank you
Hello, My Name Is Asshole
Jackass

Blog
August 6th, 2006 at 12:31am
You're welcome. :]
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
August 6th, 2006 at 03:13am
You're welcome. :]
your friend that made you that icon is making me one!! not the same kind, but you know. Very Happy
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 6th, 2006 at 02:48pm
billy talent are fucking awesome Very Happy i've seen them four times in the last 3 years, and they said something about coming back to michigan soon at warped tour, so i'll definatley had to go see them then too Very Happy
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
August 6th, 2006 at 03:31pm
lookit my icon Shake
Arcane-Inamorata
King For A Couple Of Days
Arcane-Inamorata

Mibba
August 6th, 2006 at 03:38pm
I saw them on t.v. at much music. it was pretty cool.
My sister has their first album. I can't wait to get their new one.
DARKPSYDE
Had A Life Before GSB
DARKPSYDE
August 6th, 2006 at 04:04pm
I only heard their song 'Red Flag' on 'SSX On Tour'. It's okay.
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
August 6th, 2006 at 06:50pm
read my journal i had the best fuckin dream of him!!! ahhhh...PLZ READ!
The Punk Messiah
Idiot
The Punk Messiah
August 6th, 2006 at 06:55pm
I 'Surrender' to Ben:

you lucky thing !

I haven't had a dream with Ben in, which sucks Sad

Damnit. I want one now.
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
August 6th, 2006 at 08:14pm
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
you took my icon w/o asking! Azdaja
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
August 6th, 2006 at 08:44pm
trecool_punkmessiah:
I 'Surrender' to Ben:

you lucky thing !

I haven't had a dream with Ben in, which sucks Sad

Damnit. I want one now.

lol. but i cant seem to get back to it... Laughing
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
August 6th, 2006 at 08:45pm
relax, recap, relapse:
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
you took my icon w/o asking! Azdaja

i did! you just didn't understand the question Very Happy
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 7th, 2006 at 11:59am
awww... it's happened to billy talent too.

oh well... i got into them about 3 years ago when the try honesty single first came out. then i went to all these stroes to look for their cd, and later found out that it wasn't released yet. haha. then it came out a couple months later, i bought it, saw them 3 days later, bought another one, met the band, got the cd signed, saw them again in december, talked to ian a bit (who was being a kind soul after the roadie was being an asswipe to my friend), got some of their sweat towels as suveniors (just because my friend collects them... she has ians and i have bens), then i downloaded watoosh, then me and my friends made "god save billy talent" (part of our movie series), then i saw them again at the 2004 warped tour, then i started listening to lots of stupid punk music, then red flag and devil in a midnight mass were released and i started listening to billy talent a lot more again, then my brother gave me a copy of billy talent II a week or so before it came out, then i saw them again at the 2006 warped tour (were i fucked up my back and it STILL hurts), and i bought watoosh! and my brother bought billy talent II, and now i'm just waiting for them to come back to michigan on their fall tour.

and that's my little billy talent timeline thing.
Bored To Death
Jackass
Bored To Death
August 7th, 2006 at 12:02pm
Douglas Colvin:
awww... it's happened to billy talent too.

oh well... i got into them about 3 years ago when the try honesty single first came out. then i went to all these stroes to look for their cd, and later found out that it wasn't released yet. haha. then it came out a couple months later, i bought it, saw them 3 days later, bought another one, met the band, got the cd signed, saw them again in december, talked to ian a bit (who was being a kind soul after the roadie was being an asswipe to my friend), got some of their sweat towels as suveniors (just because my friend collects them... she has ians and i have bens), then i downloaded watoosh, then me and my friends made "god save billy talent" (part of our movie series), then i saw them again at the 2004 warped tour, then i started listening to lots of stupid punk music, then red flag and devil in a midnight mass were released and i started listening to billy talent a lot more again, then my brother gave me a copy of billy talent II a week or so before it came out, then i saw them again at the 2006 warped tour (were i fucked up my back and it STILL hurts), and i bought watoosh! and my brother bought billy talent II, and now i'm just waiting for them to come back to michigan on their fall tour.

and that's my little billy talent timeline thing.
lmfao
I might go see them at Warped.
lol, YOU HAVE BEN'S SWEAT TOWEL???
lmfao
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 7th, 2006 at 12:15pm
yep. haha. it's on my wall...

oh, and i forgot to add that i was the lead singer in an accapella billy talent tribute band. Laughing
Jackass

Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 03:04pm
I 'Surrender' to Ben:

Hah. I had a dream with Ben in it once.. he was floating around my door with my friend. I don't know why I didn't pay any attention to him, though. Laughing
Jackass

Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 03:05pm
relax, recap, relapse:
lookit my icon Shake

Very Happy It's prettyyyy :] She's good, huh. Wink
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 7th, 2006 at 03:20pm
i've had billy talent dreasm before, but mainly just after concerts and stuff when it's all fresh on my mind. like this dream that i was on the side of the road and had to pee really really bad, then billy talent all drove up in this short red van and picked me and my friend up and took us to this huge mansion so i could use the bathroom. and then they offered us hotdogs, but we declined.
Jackass

Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 03:23pm
Watoosh!:
i've had billy talent dreasm before, but mainly just after concerts and stuff when it's all fresh on my mind. like this dream that i was on the side of the road and had to pee really really bad, then billy talent all drove up in this short red van and picked me and my friend up and took us to this huge mansion so i could use the bathroom. and then they offered us hotdogs, but we declined.

Nice. Cool

I think I had two dreams about BT, but I completely forgot the first one, and the second one, I wasn't even paying attention to Ben. XD
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 7th, 2006 at 03:26pm
Watoosh!:

Nice. Cool

I think I had two dreams about BT, but I completely forgot the first one, and the second one, I wasn't even paying attention to Ben. XD

odd... haha.

i only remember one other one. it was a couple days after the first time i saw billy talent and met them and stuff, so i had this dream that we were at the concert again, but during the "meet and greet" thing ben pulled me aside and we went into their tour bus. i told olive oil (my dad's friend who takes us to all the concerts and stuff) that we were going to make ham sandwiches and that we'll be right back. then we fucked for like , 2 1/2 hours and olive oil, lyndsea (my friend), and butttt (my brother) just stood outside the bus, and olive oil was like "those must be some BIG sandwiches". haha.

but this is back when i had some sort of fuck dream at least every other night. haha. i was a little pervert...
Register