Hello, My Name Is Asshole
Jackass

Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 03:37pm
Watoosh!:
Hello, My Name Is Asshole:
Watoosh!:
i've had billy talent dreasm before, but mainly just after concerts and stuff when it's all fresh on my mind. like this dream that i was on the side of the road and had to pee really really bad, then billy talent all drove up in this short red van and picked me and my friend up and took us to this huge mansion so i could use the bathroom. and then they offered us hotdogs, but we declined.

Nice. Cool

I think I had two dreams about BT, but I completely forgot the first one, and the second one, I wasn't even paying attention to Ben. XD

odd... haha.

i only remember one other one. it was a couple days after the first time i saw billy talent and met them and stuff, so i had this dream that we were at the concert again, but during the "meet and greet" thing ben pulled me aside and we went into their tour bus. i told olive oil (my dad's friend who takes us to all the concerts and stuff) that we were going to make ham sandwiches and that we'll be right back. then we fucked for like , 2 1/2 hours and olive oil, lyndsea (my friend), and butttt (my brother) just stood outside the bus, and olive oil was like "those must be some BIG sandwiches". haha.

but this is back when i had some sort of fuck dream at least every other night. haha. i was a little pervert...

Fuck dream. Hah. Retard That'd be cool. :]

I usually dream about them after listening to the entire Billy Talent II cd. Neutral By the end I'm already half asleep, so it's like subliminal messaging good BT dreams into my mind. Laughing

Hey, question? How tall approx.. do you think Ben is? He looks so small and fragile. :] Since you met them, and all?
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 7th, 2006 at 03:39pm
uhh... i dont know, probably about 5'6-5'7 or something.

he used to be tinier, actually. he got buffer now. hehe.
Jackass

Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 03:43pm
Hah. Shortie. :] So, you live in Michigan? I actually live pretty close to there.

I hope to go see them if they go to Michigan.. that'd be cool.
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 7th, 2006 at 03:47pm
Hah. Shortie. :] So, you live in Michigan? I actually live pretty close to there.

they said they'd be coming back to michigan really soon when they played at warped tour, so they'll probably play detroit sometime this fall Very Happy i shall be there Smile
Tahm York
This Board Is My Home
Tahm York

Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 04:42pm
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
relax, recap, relapse:
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
read my journal i had the best fuckin dream of him!!! ahhhh...PLZ READ!
you took my icon w/o asking! Azdaja

i did! you just didn't understand the question Very Happy
I know sorry.. Embarassed
Jackass

Blog
August 7th, 2006 at 05:35pm
Watoosh!:

they said they'd be coming back to michigan really soon when they played at warped tour, so they'll probably play detroit sometime this fall Very Happy i shall be there Smile

Ooh.. I hope I'll be aloud to go if they're in Detroit. I'll just have to find someone who can drive and who'll go with me.. Confused
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 7th, 2006 at 09:55pm
Watoosh!:

Ooh.. I hope I'll be aloud to go if they're in Detroit. I'll just have to find someone who can drive and who'll go with me.. Confused

good luck Smile

i've almost always got someone to take me and someone to go with. just as long as olive oil and nathan aren't busy (which it's very very rare that they are, haha).
love.
King For A Couple Of Days
love.
August 7th, 2006 at 10:04pm
billy talent rocks.
Jackass

Blog
August 8th, 2006 at 12:27am
Watoosh!:
Watoosh!:

good luck Smile

i've almost always got someone to take me and someone to go with. just as long as olive oil and nathan aren't busy (which it's very very rare that they are, haha).

Hah, I know a few people that like them.. I'll probably find a way there. Wink
Watoosh!
Geek
Watoosh!
August 8th, 2006 at 12:52am
awesome Very Happy i'll be the girl with half her head shaved. haha.

billy talent actually challenge me when playing guitar. i was trying their songs today, and i couldnt play most of them. haha. i can play the intro to "the ex", most of the intro to "lies", basically all of "try honesty" and "cut the curtains", and the intros to "fallen leaves" and "this is how it goes" though.
Jackass

Blog
August 8th, 2006 at 01:55am
Watoosh!:
awesome Very Happy i'll be the girl with half her head shaved. haha.

billy talent actually challenge me when playing guitar. i was trying their songs today, and i couldnt play most of them. haha. i can play the intro to "the ex", most of the intro to "lies", basically all of "try honesty" and "cut the curtains", and the intros to "fallen leaves" and "this is how it goes" though.

XD Sweet. I can play a few of their songs on bass.. uhm.. Try Honesty, Prisoners Of Today, This Suffering, Red Flag and Surrender. :] I know a bit or Worker Bees, but damn.. Jon's fast. XD
pamplemousse
Idiot
pamplemousse
August 8th, 2006 at 02:39am
They're lovely.

The Unseeable Neighbors [we've got trees] were playing 'devil in a midnight mass' really loud. Then the cops came.
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
August 8th, 2006 at 01:26pm
dee.:
They're lovely.

The Unseeable Neighbors [we've got trees] were playing 'devil in a midnight mass' really loud. Then the cops came.

lovely. Confused anyway yea i got arrested playing my music so loud lol...
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
August 8th, 2006 at 01:27pm
I 'Surrender' to Ben:

Hah. I had a dream with Ben in it once.. he was floating around my door with my friend. I don't know why I didn't pay any attention to him, though. Laughing

haha lmfao
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
August 8th, 2006 at 01:28pm
Watoosh!:
i've had billy talent dreasm before, but mainly just after concerts and stuff when it's all fresh on my mind. like this dream that i was on the side of the road and had to pee really really bad, then billy talent all drove up in this short red van and picked me and my friend up and took us to this huge mansion so i could use the bathroom. and then they offered us hotdogs, but we declined.

lmfao...thats awsome lol
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
August 8th, 2006 at 01:33pm
Watoosh!:

by the way, ben is 5.8, he hasn't grown Confused you stop growing in ur teenage years...yes he has gotten 'bigger' but that is because he is working harder, and he has become buff... Cool
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
August 8th, 2006 at 01:35pm
relax, recap, relapse:
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
relax, recap, relapse:
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
you took my icon w/o asking! Azdaja

i did! you just didn't understand the question Very Happy
I know sorry.. Embarassed

question, ur not using that ava anymore, so why were you bitching at me??? Cool
The Punk Messiah
Idiot
The Punk Messiah
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
Watoosh!:

by the way, ben is 5.8, he hasn't grown Confused you stop growing in ur teenage years...yes he has gotten 'bigger' but that is because he is working harder, and he has become buff... Cool

I just died thinking about him
I 'Surrender' to Ben
Jackass
I 'Surrender' to Ben
trecool_punkmessiah:
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
Watoosh!:

awww how cute....
Jackass

Blog
August 8th, 2006 at 03:01pm
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
trecool_punkmessiah:
I 'Surrender' to Ben:
Watoosh!:

awww how cute....

Laughing
Register