Muse

AuthorMessage
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 6th, 2007 at 05:54pm
*bumps*

Muse is opening for MCR over here in the states. MCR's okay and all, and they're a lot more popular in the States than Muse, but... I mean, their ability is no where near as good as Muse's, it's kind of weird, who's opening for whom.

But that's just my opinion. Some MCR fans are probably stoked about having a good band to open up for them, so you could see it that way too. Eh, what do you guys think? I'm kinda happy for MCR, too, because they're big fans of Muse, so... comments?
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
King For A Couple Of Days
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
February 6th, 2007 at 06:16pm
I kind of agree with you. I happen to be going to an MCR concert later this month, because Rise Against is opening. When my friend told me that it could have been Muse instead I went all like wtf. WTF
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 6th, 2007 at 07:03pm
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda:
I kind of agree with you. I happen to be going to an MCR concert later this month, because Rise Against is opening. When my friend told me that it could have been Muse instead I went all like wtf. WTF

My friend's seeing them at the Forum, but they don't have an opener/aren't opening for anyone. Still! She didn't bring me omgno

I hear Rise Against is pretty shweet though.
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
February 6th, 2007 at 07:33pm
Funky Platypus:
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda:

My friend's seeing them at the Forum, but they don't have an opener/aren't opening for anyone. Still! She didn't bring me omgno

I hear Rise Against is pretty shweet though.
Oh definitely. It'll be my third time seeing them live. Dance
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
February 7th, 2007 at 02:08am
Funky Platypus:
*bumps*

Muse is opening for MCR over here in the states. MCR's okay and all, and they're a lot more popular in the States than Muse, but... I mean, their ability is no where near as good as Muse's, it's kind of weird, who's opening for whom.

But that's just my opinion. Some MCR fans are probably stoked about having a good band to open up for them, so you could see it that way too. Eh, what do you guys think? I'm kinda happy for MCR, too, because they're big fans of Muse, so... comments?

They're opening for WHO?

sorry if i'm being a dickhead but it's just....wtf lmfao
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
February 7th, 2007 at 03:29am
It's a good thing, I guess. That they open for MCR. I'm not saying MCR is better or something. I love both bands but as Muse isn't really famous in the states it's good that they might open for a more famous band. And I love the combination!!

I saw Muse three times live, and I can't wait till this summer, for the 4th time OMGyes
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 7th, 2007 at 09:28am
Fear & Regret.:
It's a good thing, I guess. That they open for MCR. I'm not saying MCR is better or something. I love both bands but as Muse isn't really famous in the states it's good that they might open for a more famous band. And I love the combination!!

I saw Muse three times live, and I can't wait till this summer, for the 4th time OMGyes

Dance Awesome possum! I'll probably be at home omgno

I really do hope that Muse cracks the US one of these days... they're awesome and we should know it!
The Bears Are Coming
Basket Case
The Bears Are Coming
February 7th, 2007 at 02:20pm
Fear & Regret.:

I'm seeing em too this summer maybe twice =]
2nd and/or 3rd time
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
February 7th, 2007 at 02:29pm
I remember they had all the videos for Absolution on the MTV2 Rock Countdown over here last year.

Other than Knights of Cydonia shown a few times I think they've given up on Muse. Molly
Electric Shake
Shoot Me, I'm A Newbie
Electric Shake
February 7th, 2007 at 03:55pm
awesome.
The Evil Alchemist
Geek
The Evil Alchemist
February 7th, 2007 at 09:16pm
Muse is awesome. I wish I had a chance to see them play.
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 7th, 2007 at 11:43pm
Hahaha, you have 69 posts! ^__^ Er, yeah. o_O

You should check them out on Youtube if you haven't, they're majorly awesome!
wake the dead.
This Board Is My Home
wake the dead.
February 8th, 2007 at 09:07am
Funky Platypus:
*bumps*

Oh I know.
But MCR really, really, really love and worship Muse, they're doing this to help Muse get bigger in the states :]

Edit:
MY CHEMICAL Romance have flipped the script. Backstage at the first Big Day Out of the season in Auckland, Hit is supposed to be asking the questions.
But MCR drummer Bob Bryar has something he really, really needs to know.

"Have you ever interviewed Muse?" Bryar asks. "I'm really curious if they know that they're awesome.

"Say that we want to know if they personally know that they're awesome."

Gerard Way is equally obsessed with the small trio with the big sound from across the pond.

"I want to know if they're self-aware of the fact that they are f---ing amazing," says MCR's frontman, his face still bearing a layer of the white warpaint in which he takes the stage.

"A lot of people, when they realise that they're that awesome, they would act a certain way and I don't see it in them," Bryar says, continuing the Muse love-in.

"They're so humble," Way agrees.

"So," Bryar continues, "I don't know if they really know that they're awesome. So find out, and will you let us know?"
Amy.
Amy.
February 8th, 2007 at 01:21pm
Funky Platypus:

I really do hope that Muse cracks the US one of these days... they're awesome and we should know it!
No, England wants to keep them and we're not going to share them Snooty

On a more mature and relevant note, I still can't believe that they're not huuuge in the US already. I mean, what size are the venues that they're supporting MCR in? Just out of curiosity.
But it still amuses me that they're supporting MCR, when MCR supported them on one of their UK dates not too long ago. I've also heard that they could be one of the support bands for Muse's Wembley dates in June
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda
FCPSITSGEPGEPGEPanda

Mibba
February 8th, 2007 at 02:36pm
Amy.:
Funky Platypus:

No, England wants to keep them and we're not going to share them Snooty

On a more mature and relevant note, I still can't believe that they're not huuuge in the US already. I mean, what size are the venues that they're supporting MCR in? Just out of curiosity.
But it still amuses me that they're supporting MCR, when MCR supported them on one of their UK dates not too long ago. I've also heard that they could be one of the support bands for Muse's Wembley dates in June
Uh, they're playing arenas I think. That about all the size info I have.
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
February 9th, 2007 at 03:55am
Funky Platypus:
Fear & Regret.:

I don't want them to be famous in the US ._.

US should keep their MCR.
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 9th, 2007 at 09:26am
Micro Sheep.:
Funky Platypus:
Fear & Regret.:

I don't want them to be famous in the US ._.

US should keep their MCR.

That's not fair. I'm like the only person on the planet over here who doesn't really like MCR so much omgno
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
February 10th, 2007 at 07:41am

Sorry if this has been posted before, I just found it hilarious.

I think what's even funnier than Dom pretending to be Corey is Matt laughing.

cartilage and fluid.:
-MCR interview-

omfg I was like, happy all day after reading that. And then Matt's all "I don't think we're awesome".
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 10th, 2007 at 01:24pm
FUCKING. HILARIOUS. Seen it a million times, still makes me lol my ass off!

True, I'm not sure if Matt or Dom was funnier in that one XD lmfao lmfao lmfao
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
February 10th, 2007 at 04:15pm
Coff:

Sorry if this has been posted before, I just found it hilarious.

I think what's even funnier than Dom pretending to be Corey is Matt laughing.

LMFAOLMFAO i know it and love it lmfao
i like especially dom with that sombrero at the end

I also adore this:

tehe
Register