AuthorMessage
Micro Sheep
Falling In Love With The Board
Micro Sheep
February 16th, 2007 at 03:35pm
Funky Platypus:
Micro Sheep.:
no offence but dominic's shoes.......... i'd rather see him in converse

Dude, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. They look, uh... yeah...

not very inspired...
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 17th, 2007 at 05:44pm
Micro Sheep.:
Funky Platypus:
Micro Sheep.:
no offence but dominic's shoes.......... i'd rather see him in converse

Dude, I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. They look, uh... yeah...

not very inspired...

I can't be funny ALL the time. Faith
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
February 18th, 2007 at 12:22pm
I love Knights Of Cydonia but I hate the video Cheese
what do you guys think about its video
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 18th, 2007 at 12:59pm
Micro Sheep.:

I don't really like it either. Some of the movie references made me lol, but I kind of got lost during it. I really like the Bliss and Muscle Museum vids! Supermassive Black Hole is pretty Dance too.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
February 18th, 2007 at 01:37pm
Micro Sheep.:

I didn't like it at first because it was kinda stupid, even for Muse... but I quite like it now. Matt's described KoC as "a bit of fun at the end of quite a dark and meaningful album" so I guess, if you look at it that way, the video's perfect. My favourite Muse video has to be Hysteria - you can really see the guy going mental! Love it.
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 19th, 2007 at 06:56pm
Jay Tee:
Micro Sheep.:

I didn't like it at first because it was kinda stupid, even for Muse... but I quite like it now. Matt's described KoC as "a bit of fun at the end of quite a dark and meaningful album" so I guess, if you look at it that way, the video's perfect. My favourite Muse video has to be Hysteria - you can really see the guy going mental! Love it.

You changed your name! Shocked And that dude freaks me out when he's all screaming at the end Cheese Great vid though, but I think I like Time is Running Out better. I love the office-room synchro dancing or whatever you want to call it.
Jay Tee
Had A Life Before GSB
Jay Tee

Mibba Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 05:44am
Funky Platypus:
Jay Tee:
Micro Sheep.:

You changed your name! Shocked And that dude freaks me out when he's all screaming at the end Cheese Great vid though, but I think I like Time is Running Out better. I love the office-room synchro dancing or whatever you want to call it.

I changed it to "Cone" as a joke, but then it wouldn't let me change it back 'cause it begins with a number. So Jay Tee will have to do lol.

I think Matt said Time Is Running Out is his favourite video they've done because it was generally so fun to make, what with the dancing women and all...
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
February 20th, 2007 at 10:56am
I looked for a making-of of time is running out for ages i still haven't found anything omgno
my fave video is Feeling Good.I like that reddish theme or whatever SMBH is also good and Starlight as well Cassie
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 20th, 2007 at 10:55pm
Micro Sheep.:
I looked for a making-of of time is running out for ages i still haven't found anything omgno
my fave video is Feeling Good.I like that reddish theme or whatever SMBH is also good and Starlight as well Cassie

I don't think they have one from Time is Running Out... do they?!
Ryan Ross.
Basket Case
Ryan Ross.
February 21st, 2007 at 05:12am
Funky Platypus:
Micro Sheep.:

I thought there was one on my Absolution DVD...
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
February 21st, 2007 at 09:01am
Funky Platypus:
Micro Sheep.:

idk.....i looked for one but i have no idea Dno

now i want to get Hullabaloo i finally found a store that has it Cassie
Biffy Clyro
Basket Case
Biffy Clyro
February 21st, 2007 at 12:06pm
I'd just like to say I fucking love the KoC video. Though I'd have to say my favourite is Bliss.
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
February 21st, 2007 at 03:57pm
it was filmed here in romania Molly
i like bliss Cassie it's very very....Muse Cassie
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
February 22nd, 2007 at 06:08am
I'm in love with Matt's ..lisp thing. Like. You know how he pronounces some words? And you can hear that in his singing ocasionally? Like how he pronounces Rs as Ws. It's so cute.
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
February 22nd, 2007 at 11:59am
Coff:
I'm in love with Matt's ..lisp thing. Like. You know how he pronounces some words? And you can hear that in his singing ocasionally? Like how he pronounces Rs as Ws. It's so cute.

i love that tehe
"pwoper fish" he says that in a video it's so cute
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 23rd, 2007 at 12:06am
Micro Sheep.:
Coff:

i love that tehe

lmfao lmfao lmfao I love that, pwoper fish. That will go down in history as one of the funniest things he has ever said lmfao

But yeah, he's got a big ass lisp and he talks about a bajillion miles per hour. Cheese
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
February 23rd, 2007 at 10:59am
Funky Platypus:
Micro Sheep.:
Coff:

i love that tehe

lmfao lmfao lmfao I love that, pwoper fish. That will go down in history as one of the funniest things he has ever said lmfao

But yeah, he's got a big ass lisp and he talks about a bajillion miles per hour. Cheese

and he does a funny thing with his mouth while talking really fast lololol

i sooo feel like a stalker lmfao
Funky Platypus
Idiot
Funky Platypus

Blog
February 24th, 2007 at 09:57pm
Micro Sheep.:
Funky Platypus:
Micro Sheep.:
Coff:

i love that tehe

and he does a funny thing with his mouth while talking really fast lololol

i sooo feel like a stalker lmfao

Really? I never noticed, what does he do? Hahaha, that weirdo. NO, just kidding. But he really is weird. In a good way. Weird = cool. Yeah. Up

Hahaha, and I bet they really DO have stalkers... I would kinda hate to be famous cause of that, like... no one can just leave you alone, you're always followed and stuff. Poor guys!
Micro Sheep
Micro Sheep
February 26th, 2007 at 07:46am
yeah he does like this Retard
Plug In Baby.
Addict
Plug In Baby.
February 26th, 2007 at 09:00pm
LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO I just choked on/spat out my water
Register