SPORTS: Hockey

AuthorMessage
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 30th, 2007 at 02:07pm
Haha, you better be careful with your guitar if you do.

Brodeur is still an amazing goalie. And tonights game against the Thrashers is gonna be interesting. I'm still amazed by Atlanta's season this year, they sucked for the longest time.

I got some money now, so me and my brother might go to the Penguins vs Canadiens game . He'll be all torn up about it, since those are his two favorite teams.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
January 30th, 2007 at 08:35pm
CANADIENS!!! yay ^_^... ill get along well with your bro cuz thats my 2 fav teams aswell... there's no more tickets left here for the Pens vs Habs game of Saturday. . . Sad... well, there's no more tickets for any of the Montreal games... plus, they're 175 bucks so i might pass my turn XD!

and Martin Brodeur is the best goalie of the ligue in my opinion... Quebec produces the best goalies ever Wink Smile
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 30th, 2007 at 09:13pm
MARTTYYY tehe

I really need to make myself sit down and watch a hockey game. I miss the excitement. GZA
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
January 30th, 2007 at 09:16pm
im watching the Caps vs the Sens right now ^-^
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 30th, 2007 at 09:25pm
Radiobaghdad:
CANADIENS!!! yay ^_^... ill get along well with your bro cuz thats my 2 fav teams aswell... there's no more tickets left here for the Pens vs Habs game of Saturday. . . Sad... well, there's no more tickets for any of the Montreal games... plus, they're 175 bucks so i might pass my turn XD!

and Martin Brodeur is the best goalie of the ligue in my opinion... Quebec produces the best goalies ever Wink Smile
I know, my brother's friend James lives in Montreal. He's only been to one NHL game in his life. It's like impossible to get tickets in Canada. That's why all of the Leafs fans drive down to Buffalo or Pittsburgh to see their team. The Leafs usually beat us, but it didn't end so nicely for them the last time they came to Pittsburgh, there were all kinds of fights breaking out in the crowd because Toronto was getting their ass kicked. Their fans were super pissed. So I guess we're spoiled in the states that way, but you guys have Hockey Night in Canada and all kinds of other cool hockey stuff that we're deprived of. Damn that's a lot of money, I buy the cheap seats or the student seats for the Penguin games, I don't spend more than 30 bucks on my ticket. I just work my way into the expensive seats. Laughing

I'm switching between the New Jersey game and the Pittsburgh game.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 30th, 2007 at 09:43pm
Dude, that was a crazy game. The first goal against Brodeur was total bullshit though, the refs didn't blow the whistle when he had it. Great shootout though.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
January 30th, 2007 at 09:45pm
last time the Leafs were in Pittsburgh, there were 2 full bus from Toronto to Pitts and it felt like there were more leafs fans than Pen fans.. its was weird O_O

and i didnt go to a game since a pre-season game against the Leafs in 2001 i think O_O

and by the (quote myself) "Pens vs Habs game of Saturday." i meant Pens vs Habs game of Sunday... Smile srry
The Fool On The Hill
Had A Life Before GSB
The Fool On The Hill
January 31st, 2007 at 02:59pm
I haven't been to a Devil's game since last year. I think. Yeah I went to the game where they retired Steven's number. I think that was the last game I've been to.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
January 31st, 2007 at 10:59pm
The last game that I went to was the first week of January, against Tampa Bay. And there's possibly tomorrow's game

R.I.P. Gump Worsley
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
February 1st, 2007 at 12:19pm
you are SO lucky O_O
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
February 1st, 2007 at 12:39pm
I still don't have tickets, I have to wait until an hour before game time. Then go stand around outside of the arena to get the college ticket price (if they have any left). And supposedly my brother has hockey practice that he forgot to tell me about so I don't know how well this will work now. It'd be kind of lame to go without him.
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
February 1st, 2007 at 11:55pm
Dude, that was a crazy game. I managed to get tickets, and I met my brother there after he finished his practice. Um, almost all of the fights happened like right in front of us. I thought the Penguins were screwed when the game got to overtime. And Kovalev made me super nervous when he scored in the shootout, that was a nice goal. But the Penguins winning the shootout amazed me. No Canadiens fans were (physically) hurt at the game as far as I know. And I have to watch Sunday's game.
Franny.
Falling In Love With The Board
Franny.
February 2nd, 2007 at 03:31am
i watched some of the highlights from the penguin's game, congrats on the win.

5-3 canucks beats oilers. naslund's shot was sweet. he went in alone with one oiler who he got past easily and got a nice shot. yay for him being number 1 star
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
February 2nd, 2007 at 05:06pm
Malkin looked so happy to score the winning goal in shootout . . . i couldn't hate them!
i loooooved the game
even though Sid acted way too much on the first face-off... Poor Lapierre O_O from then on, he got beat down by loads of Pen guys XD!
And Sourray's expulsion wasn't deserved
Armstrong should of have at least a penalty for fighting cuz he was the one who got his gloves down first ...

anyway.. !! i love to watch my two fav team Smile
youre lucky greenday6 ^-^
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
February 4th, 2007 at 09:53am
Pens VS Habs Part II today!! ^-^
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
February 4th, 2007 at 10:01pm
I don't like watching two teams that I like play against eachother.

But anyways, that was a really good game today. Congratulations on the win. Very Happy And I think Sourray scoring the game winning goal was a great way to get back, you know. My brother was happy to see them win, he wore his Canadiens beanie around and rubbed it in his teams face.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
February 7th, 2007 at 07:41am
w00t!! my brother gave me a Penguins t-shirt today ^-^

they beat Nashville yesterday, my third fav team!! O_O they are HOT HOT HOT on wins ^-^
greenday6
Admin
greenday6
February 7th, 2007 at 03:51pm
Yay Penguins shirt! That was a good game last night. I thought the score would've been closer last night, but Fleury's playing great. I think they're in 5th now in the Eastern Conference, and I am amazed.
Radiobaghdad
Geek
Radiobaghdad
February 7th, 2007 at 06:43pm
and if the series would start today, it would be the Habs VS the Pens O_O Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy
The Rev
Addict
The Rev
February 8th, 2007 at 04:26pm
My dad seems to think the Pens will take the cup this year.
Register